Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:44 pm

*Goddess knew that she and Nick where being watched. So, for those who where watching, Goddess leaned up to Nicks face and gently pressed her lips aganist his. Nicks lips where warm and soft. Goddess could hear the cheers and applase down below, but she didn't care. She held onto their first kiss for a good minut and a half before comming up for air* "Wow. That was........................ something" *she said, at a loss for words*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:48 pm

*countinuing to eat, he knew chief's and hetukiri's intentions of making him part of there little threesome dance group. he put down his fork when they were a couple of feet away, and he also put down his fork and smoothely got up out his chair and said* "I would love to join you two lovely ladys in a dance!!"
"lead the way!!!" *he said to chief*  

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Chief bite her lower lip and smile seductively at him, "well now, we have just met and your all ready so submissive, we're going to have fun," she laughed while grabbing him as well. The three made their way on to the floor again, to the amusement of the other guest.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:00 pm
"actually chief you go ahead and dance with our new guess im gonna go check on RA-IEM ok!!" *hetukiri said*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:09 pm

*when chief bit her bottom lip it sent a chill down his spine, and as a reaction to her seductive like actions she made... he smilled crookedly... and followed her willingly to the dance floor. but in the instant hetukiri said the name, RA-IEM his eyes flickered from yellow to orange and orange to yellow again in a split 2 seconds... he was not sure if they had noticed, so he played it cool by smiling and kissed hetukiri on her hand as if to say farewell and good luck*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Chief had noticed a flicker of something in his eyes but just dismissed it as being the light, because when she looked up she saw Goddess and Nick making out, with a smile she shouted up to them, "Its about time!!", she cheered with the rest of the room. As she watched Hetu go after Ra-iem she turned to the new guy, "awww...looks like its just you and me kid, so ya still up to dancing" she wiggled her eyebrows at him, in a mocking teas.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:35 pm

*Goddess blushed when she heard Chief shout up to them. Sticking hertoung out at the lot down below, she kidded Nick again. They held the kiss longer this time. A full three minutes passed before they needed air*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:39 pm

"sure" * he said, in a charming tone. he held her hand and now he led her to the dance floor where he spun her around once, then brought her in close to his body....* "so... miss chief, i find you a very interesting piece of work and id like to know more about you, please tell me about your self..." *he urged*  

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:40 pm

Chief smiled up at Goddess as she renforced the kiss, "oh baby, you keep do things like that and we'll all be in trouble, "she shouted again. There was more she wanted to say but with this being a public place, she kept her thoughts to herself.

She laughed at him as they came close together, "you want to know more about me and yet I don't even have a name to call you?" she raised a brow to him

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:50 pm
*but isnt it my secretive and mysterious actions that had brought you to introduce your self to me in the first place??? then if thats what it takes to keep you around then i wont utter another word about myself" *with saying this he smiled teasingly at chief waiting for her rebuttal to his comment*  

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:56 pm

"True, I always love a good mystery,"she moved closer to his ear, "its my job to greet all the guest of the castle, so your going to have to came batter than that if you want me to utter a thing about my self"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:59 pm

"I'm going to get you later" *Goddess thought to Chief*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:05 pm
"Phyl" *he said* "my name is Phyl." *he repeated once as *
"well actually if you dont know its pronounce like Phill just like in the name Phillip... so you can call me Phyl if you'd like"
*as he spoke he twirled chief around the dance floor as if she was just as light as a feather*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:05 pm

User ImageNick was lost for words. He had never kissed anyone before. Goddess' lips were soft the kind that makes you want more. Nick spoke the only word he could muster. "Wow.."
Ra grinned at the couple.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:15 pm

*Goddess grinned sheepishly* "I've never kissed any one like that before. I think we might want to go somewhere else so Chief can't yell up at us anymore. Lets go." *Goddess took Nicks hand and lead him out through a door consealed behind a painting. They follwoed a short passage before emerging into the hallway* "Let's go this way," *Goddess said, heading to the right*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games