Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:30 pm
User Image
"There you go." Hana said, looking at him. "and that only took half my day." she said walking up to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:36 pm
"Teach me to detect Aura through illusions next.." brago panted.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:39 pm
"You a cop, lady. Cause, I don't know what you are talkin about."

"Oh, I think you do." Nike bared her fangs. "As you can see, I am not the police but we police our own. Now I have a Desert eagle pointed at your crotch. If you give the wrong answer again, I'm gonna give new meaning to the words blow job."

His jaw dropped, and he quickly nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:44 pm
User Image
"Once you break the illusion you'll be able to sense the aura." Hana told him, sitting on the floor. "but sensing them through the the illusion is easy too. you just have to focus on the person's image in your head and you'll find them."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:46 pm
"But what if I start focusing solely on the features of the image?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:49 pm
User Image
"well, you'll find the person fast, but the illusion will over take you." Hana told him. "Unless there is a strong emotion connected to the person like anger, or fear. Then you'll find them and break the Panic illusion."  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:54 pm
"Look, dude came up behind me and and said I'd get a payday if I pass on the message. Never saw who it was. Please, lady, i don't know nothing. I'd really like to keep my junk, you know."

He was sweating fear but she smelled the truth. She left and without another word and got on her streetbike. Before she realized it she was heading for Brago's mansion. When she got there, she she knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:55 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"well, you'll find the person fast, but the illusion will over take you." Hana told him. "Unless there is a strong emotion connected to the person like anger, or fear. Then you'll find them and break the Panic illusion."

"what about lust?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:58 pm
User Image
"Connecting lust to the person gives them power. So do feelings of happiness, love, and regret." Hana said, laying back on the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:00 am
When there was no answer, Nike banged louder. "Brago, open the damn door!"  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:00 am
"But would it do the trick? I think Lust boosts my fighting skills aswell."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:03 am
"no. in the panic illusion those feelings being connected to the person can cause the illusion to kill you enstead of just making you feel like your dieing." Hana said standing up. walking to the door she continued talking. "Because it will make the other person more powerful and make you weaker." She opened the front door. "Hello Nike."  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:07 am
Nike was just about to kick in the door, when Hana-shi opened it. "Hana, how's it going. I came by to ask a question." She said stepping inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:10 am
User Image
"It goes." Hana told her. "What do you need?"  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:11 am
"Nike? What brings you to my house"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games