Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:54 pm

(ok, sorry, who do u want to carry ur character on tho?)
"ha! be lucky i dont make u into a mess." erin said smirking at him. "well im derek. u all ready kno who erin is. thats blake," derek said pointing to blake, "thats tomoyo and sora. thats who the hell we r." derek looked at jude with innocent eyes. "derek! dont say that word, its a bad word." erin scolded derek. "oops, sorry. i was just repeating wat he said." derek said apologetically. "well us three," erin said pointing to herself, derek and blake, "hav been on the run for a few yrs now, so we pretty much r going around the world to various places. rite now we'r headed in the direction of arizona. wher r u guys going?" erin explained to jude.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:59 pm

"We're headed to Cleveland. Pretty rockin' city, and close to the border." Jude said. "Arizona, eh? And you said you had a sister there? Hope ya find her. That's one pretty big state."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:02 pm

"thanks. i know exactly wher she is, we just need to hurry and get to her before its..never mind." erin said looking down at the ground. hold on jessica. im coming. erin thought worriedly. "those bastards are gonna pay for wat they did to her." erin said to herself and clenched and unclenched her hands. "wher is cleveland? wat direction?" blake asked curiously.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:06 pm

"Uh right now we're somewhere near Colorado, so northeast." Jude replied in his thick british accent.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:14 pm

"cool..i guess. hey erin, after we get jess in arizona wher r we gonna go? cuz i kno tomoyo's going to canada, r we going with her?" blake asked. "well wen we get jess wer gonna stay ther a couple days at least blake, i mean come on, i saw her collaps on the ground wen she landed. wer lucky she escaped far away from that hell hole!" erin said to blake slightly raising her voice at him. he put his hands up in the 'ok ok just dont hurt me' position and took a couple steps bak. "come on lets go get her guys. and uh...jude...thanks i guess. see ya around..or not...i guess we'll see if we bump into each other again. and if we do and i kick ur a** again, do not mess with my head again." erin said sternly and they snapped their wings out and did an up and away since ther was already a big hole in the trees from when jude and erin took a tumble from the sky.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:21 pm

Tomoyo and Sora jumped up in the air and flew with Erin. Tomoyo smiled faintly, still excited to be flying.
"Fine." Jude said. "C'mon, let's go." He said, taking off for Cleveland.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Faithful Fire
Sora smirked. "Why's he so angry, anyway?" He asked.

before they took off blake explained y he was so mad at erin, "he's mad at her cuz she kicked his a** real bad." he said laughing, "then while we wer flying, they just happened to b going the same way as us so she had a littl chat with him bout-now these are her words not mine-'dont beat yourself up bout getting ur butt kicked by a girl. see ya around, or not, depending on how u feel bout being around the girl who kicked your a**. bye bye." he was laughing so hard his stomach started to hurt.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:26 pm

"so sora, wat does it feel like to fly?" blake asked.
erin rolled her eyes at jude and his way too macho attitude. 'y does he make her so mad? other guys hav made her mad before but not like this. thats my job. does erin hav the hotts for jude? o god, please no.' blake thought to himself.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Jude flied off into the horizon, not looking back.
Tomoyo smiled and looked around at the clouds. She accidentally flew into one, and came out misty. She spluttered. 'Oh, they're made of water..'
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm

(hey i got hacked can u please donate to help me get bak everything they took? they took my gold...and left me with 13g left. they took everthing expensive can u plz help me? please?)

derek blake and erin laughed at tomoyo flying into the cloud and coming out all wet.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:24 pm

(I don't have much gold, but I can give you 8k... Is that ok? I'm so sorry....)
Tomoyo laughed herself. She looked down at the cities below. 'Wow... It's like little specks.. Like fireflies...' She thought. 'Oh my god, it's so cool...'
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:36 pm

(thank u sos o much! it helps alot! thank u! *hugs!*)
"well of course they look like littl specks, or fireflies silly. cuz we'r high up and theyr way at the bottom." derek said with a laugh in his voice. erin and blake smiled at them happy that they wer realy getting along.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:40 pm

(^_^ Np, I hope you get you stuff back)
Tomoyo smiled. "Oh yeah." She said, chuckling. She looked overhead to see clouds that bordered the atmosphere and laughed excotedly/
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 pm

(thanks :/ stupid hackers...)

"so guys. when we find jessica dont freak out ok? she mite b a lot thinner than we remember her ok? and she's gonna b a littl pale in the face because she'll b exhausted, so dont do anything to agrivate her ok?" erin said to her flock.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:48 pm

(ikr? -_- they're too lazy to earn the items.) Tomoyo nodded and made a mental note not to freak out like how she usually did when someone was hurt.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games