Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:22 am
When Melanie saw when about every girl join the fight she were happy since Bubble forgive her...
Flara look at Nago and said "You've changed..." Flara then ignored him... "Transformation! Lock on!" Flara said as she transformed.
User Image
Flara hug Bubble and said to Ogan, "You will never take her!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:28 am
Ogan then got up to defend them from Nago's assault as he responds to Flara's comment.

"Kinda the wrong time to tell me that right! Now I suggest that you help me cool bro's jets before they go overload and take us all with him for that matter!"  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:32 am
Flara then let Bubble go and look at Nago. "You think only Bubble can defeat him alone?" Flara then sharply turn to Ogan, "Now! Flame Attack Special!" After the flames come from Flara attacking Ogan.
Diana then joined the fight and attack "Heart Pulse!" Diana attack at Ogan.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:33 am
"We can't fight Ogan right now(Even though we should...). We have to help Nago."Bubble said as she made a ball of water appear in her hand.
User Image

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:36 am
Melissa turned to Bubble and said "Ignore Nago, Or you can help him and i protect you!" Melissa then close her eyes and attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:38 am
"Ignore him? How can ignore something like that?"Bubble says making the ball of water break.
User Image

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:40 am
Ogan watched as his brother was dying from the attacks as he laughs to the sky as he saw that the plan worked.

".....Hehehehehehehhehhehehehhehehehehehehehehehehhe!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! It actually worked! The Agito virus worked!"
User Image
As he found his tested experiment to be a success, Nago heals the wounds instantly only for it for the wounds to explode open once more, and reverts back to human form as the risk of dying increased dramatically.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:41 am
"You did that to him?"Bubble asks confused suddenly.
User Image

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:44 am
Melanie then ran to Bubble and saw Nago going...She was about to heal him... Melanie then stay with Bubble there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:46 am
"Melanie..."Bubble mutters seeing her sister at her side.  

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:48 am
Melanie then catch Bubble's forehead and said "Sick girl." Melanie smiled as she hug Bubble.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:48 am
"Why yes , my dear Bubble! After all, I realized that I could always keep you as my imprisoned queen after I eliminate the other Guardians, but I like to spoil you before I kill you when this is over.........."

Ogan was becoming even more insane as his mind had been warped as he was a pawn of Dimitri while under the power of his Sleep element. He multiples as he attacks Diana, Flara, and Melanie with an army of clones.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:50 am
All the girls dodged except Melanie.

Melanie fall right to the floor and get more pain "Aaaa!" Melanie shouted as she catch her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:54 am
Nago laid on the ground as he saw that he was useless once more, Ogan was beating Melanie into submission as his clones did a great job as being a mob, and closed his eyes to accept his shame and die before he became a burden.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:55 am
Bubble sighs. She then makes a ball of water appear in her hand. She makes it grow large enough to surround her and the group of girls.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games