Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:02 pm
Maria squealed and bounced up and down, "Yes! Yes! Please! Oh thank you!" She said, then grabbed both of their hands and towed them to the food area with a big smile on her face.

|| O__O DON'T DO IT WOLFY! ||

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:14 pm
((I'm soooo gonna eat her nao. She tastes good anyways.))

Man, this is gonna be a REAL good year. Michishige thought with a smile. "You must be really hungry, Maria," He said, chuckling.  

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:15 pm
Maria continued on her way, "No, not really." She said, her pony tail bobbing in time to her steps.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:21 pm
"Just excited and happy to have a friend like Jordan?" Michishige said with a sly smile.  

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:22 pm
Maria nodded, "Mmhmm, Jordan was my first friend here!" She said happily, she figured they were almost to the food area soon.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:25 pm
((...wth happened while I was gone?))

Jordan trotted along, bouncing to a song in her head. Reaching the cafeteria she rushed inside, starving after all th exercise. "Were you at work earlier?" she asked Maria.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:28 pm
Maria nodded, "Yup! But my shift ended, Nadia doesn't want me working too much before school." She said, then went towards where the food was. She looked at the food and decided what she wanted, "Hmmmmmm...." She let out as she thought. She shrugged her shoulders and got three granola bars.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:28 pm
((stuff...))

Michishige put some eggs, grits, bacon, sausage, three pancakes with syrup, a couple waffles, french toast, and a glass of orange juice. "So you work at The Hawk's Nest?" he asked Maria.

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:30 pm
((I don't trust you))

Jordan scoured her eyes over the beautiful pickings. She grabbed a bunch of cantaloupe and strawberries from the fruit bar and got some french toast with some ham on the side.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:44 pm
((i gotta go guys. I'll be back in about 3 hours, if y'all are still on then.))

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:48 pm
((heh, I gotta go too. I'll chech back in in a few hours (2-3) or so))  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:50 pm
Maria nodded, once again, "Yup, before and after school." she said, now passing the fruit section, she put an array of fruit in a bowl and added it to her tray, making sure she had plenty of strawberries.

|| o.o okays.... ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:11 pm
Dr. Stanfield walked into the cafeteria with Zaias. "Well, then. I suppose that after this meal I shall leave you to head back to the medical centre. I have some students to oversee and some patients to tend. A couple had snuck out into the woods last night and were discovered by members of the Disciplinary Committee. Although in a bittersweet way, it gives the students a couple of subjects to practice on" the doctor said. He spotted Alex and quickly stepped into a position by Zaias as they were walking so that they would not spot each other.

"Oh, hello. How are you guys doing?" Spencer asked Avery and Alice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:50 pm
"I wish they weren't even here. I don't care if they get 'training', I just want it to be safe for Ali. I don't trust him." Zaias, from experience, noticed Dr. Stanfield shift, but he trusted him enough that whatever he was hiding it would just be trouble.

"I was just here having breakfast with Ali, although it doesn't look like she's really having breakfast,"Avery said. Ali was still looking at the water before she turned to see Spencer.

"Hi mister!" she piped up, "I'm Ali, whats your name?"

((teh prince has arrived!! (wait, wut?))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:19 pm
Spencer bent over and smiled at Alice. "Hi. My name is Spencer. How are you doing? That uniform looks a little big for you" he said.

Dr. Stanfield looked at Zaias. "Trust who?" he asked, a little confused at who Zaias was referring to.

Alex heard Zaias' voice and thought it sounded familiar, although over people's conversation it was hard to hear. He just remembered Zaias' voice well. However, he just dismissed it and went back to eating and discussing things with the other prefects.

((lol, wrong rp wink ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games