Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:55 pm
Desmund nodded and they raced out the door "allright from here it would take about half an hour to get to the safe house which they are supposed to report to so we should hurry" Desmund dropped behind Belle and smiled "oh and another thing......." he jumped on her back and laughed "carry me the rest of the way"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:58 pm
Belle shook her head and smiled. "Only because I'm in a good mood. That and because it's hard to say no to you." She walked, carrying him on her back.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:03 pm
he hugged her neck and rubbed his cheek against hers "mush"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:05 pm
Belle sighed and started to walk faster. "Slave driver." She joked.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:08 pm
"no im not, this is training so that you can become stronger. right now your building up stamina and leg power. so as i said mush!" he pointed forward dramatically "onward to vicory!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:10 pm
Belle laughed. "If you say so." She continued to walk, speeding up again. "And victory? Aren't we just meeting up with the others? How is there any victory in that?"  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:15 pm
Desmund crossed his arms and closed his eyes as though he were a grand kung fu master "because I can sense a dark force ahead, prepare for battle!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:16 pm
(its night time due to the time-skip, the full moon is fully visible, minimum clouds in sky )
Sovereign nodded, he moved swiftly into an alley and shifted to his human form. A man was walking out from a back door, when Sovereign quickly took him out and releived him of his clothing. He kept the man in his undergarments and hid him behind a dumpster. When he emerged from the alley, he was placing his glasses back on. He had black vested hoody on, with a red wife-beate; he had dark blue, fitted jeans with a studded-cross belt. No no shoes, they didn't fit. He sat on the some stairs with his hood on. He kept the wind blowing towards him to mask his scent. He did the same for Yoshi as well, so this way they would have the element of surprise.

Shawn was pissed that because of him they had lost valuable time. Though he kept quiet about it, he felt ashamed and nothing but a hinderance, but tonight was his night. It was his one chance to obtain power, and with that power he would protect Emily.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:25 pm
"Of course you do. This couldn't have been a simple meeting could it?"

Emily looked at Shawn as she spoke. "Are you ready? For the change I mean."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:25 pm
Yoshi took out another passer by and took his garments as well, a dark black tuxedo with a scarlet red tie. he joined up with Soveriegn as he was retieing the tie "you should have told me you planned to dress casually, now we'll look ridicules when we arrive" he chuckled a bit as he slid his swords into his belt

Jenkins waited for the street to clear and he knelt down beside the hole and held his hand down "come on now up you guys go"

"sorry, it turns out that they could......." he gasped and made the face from home alone "track Toni's scent? maybe thats why i wanted her to come with us in the first place and now they know were they are" he lightly bonked her on the head "get your head in the game, and hurry up i don't think we have much time"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:31 pm
Emily headed up to the street, slightl nervous.

"No need to get violent." Belle started to run as she spoke. "And who says my head isn't in the game."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:34 pm
"Thanks." Shawn said to Jenkins but turned to Emily. "Ofcoarse, I've made up my mind days ago." He smiled and then climbed up the ladder after her. He climbed out of the manhole and dusted himself off. Something wasn't right but he couldn't tell what. He leaned forward and looked into the hole. "Come on, we need to get out of the open."

"Well I don't know Yoshi you look rather dashing, well excluding the blade." He said jokingly. He looked over at Shawn and sniffed the air silently. "It's the human." He said to Yoshi calmly. "We'll wait till Emily and Toni come out as well, then once their in a less open area then we take a go out them, hows that sound?"  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Banriona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:36 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni climbed out of the hole and looked down at Emily, scanning the area for any one who was a threat to them. She dusted herself off and looked at Shawn, "Now on to step two.", she said to him quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:37 pm
Emily stood next to Shawn once she was out of the hole. She was glad that he was absolutely ready, and sure of his decision.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:38 pm
Yoshi yawned "of course =, remember if anything ends up going down try not to hit Toni she's one of us remeber"

Jenkins headed down the street getsuring for them to follow "come now its not to far"

"no one im just reminding you" he bonked her again "and i am not violent"

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games