Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:02 pm
Serrinia smiled and looked as the wounds healed. "nothing done, just shock at seeing your clone being killed.." Serrinia sighed, looking up at the ceiling. "I thought i would have to do the same as Ami did to me, but they wouldn't grow back.." Serrinia muttered to herself.

"uh-guys we have a problem!" Dante said as he looked as Eragon started hugging Ami as she started crying and cooing soothingly to her like a parent would do to a child.

"whats wrong?" Serrinia asked, noticing the tears and looked worridly at Ven. "might she be affected by your clones death?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:04 pm
"Yeah...he's right"Ven said looking down.My life span was shortened by 50 years.But it's ok."Ven smiled  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:16 pm
Suddenly Ami wanted to die so badly, she stopped her own heart, and quit breathing. I can't have anymore people die, because of me..... She suddenly thought of all the people that died, and the ones who she was with now. Eragon, Serrinna, Dante....You can't die because of me, you'll be better without an doomed Akuma like me, who's destiny is to bring death and destruction to everyone who is near... Ami cried again, the burning lava hot tears of blood rushed faster down her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:18 pm
Ven looked at Ami "Everything's gonna be ok."She smiled  

oh june

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:24 pm
Eragon hugged Ami and held her closer, kissing her on the lips while tear ran down his face when he could feel her heart beat. "please....please don't die, Ami, I don't want to lose another, i don't want to have that chance again!" he whispered, holding her in a tight embrace.

Serrinia leaned closer and started doing CPR "Eragon, breath into her, make her start breathing!" She shouted, trying to bring her heart back to life. "Dante, repeat the spell i used on Ven it might heal watever has happened to her!" She shouted. "damnit don't die on me!" she shouted.

Dante nodded and repeated the spell, his hand glowing white and placing it on Ami's back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:32 pm
Ven watched helplessly at what was going on."I'm too weak,my healing powers are gone."she thought to herself as tears ran down her face.Ven hated being helpless.  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:39 pm
Ami felt warm, sweet lips on her mouth, she put her hand on Eragon's face. "Era....gon...." she managed to say. She wanted him to hold her close to him, and never leave, she wanted him forever. "Eragon....I...Love.......you." And she fell asleep, that poison drained her energy, strength, and fluids.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:50 pm
Serrinia felt Ami's pulse again and sighed in relief. "She's steady...hope it won't happen again..." she looked at Ami for a second and smiled lightly, she hated to admit it but, when her sister gave her life to Ami Arianna kinda like, fused with Ami in a way, she couldn't feel Arianna, but she could feel something like Arianna yet Ami at the same time which gave her pain at times, her trying to kill herself being one. but she would tell anyone this, fearing anyone thinking her mad or Ami going insane.

Eragon sighed in relief and strocked her hair out of her face. "she seems dry, like barely any fluids.."

Serrinia immediatly gotout a mediacal kit and held a syringe which was connected to a bag of fluids. "sorry Ami, but i Don't want to take any chances.." She stuck the needle in her arm softly so she hopefully could barely feel it and she started sueezing at the bag of fluids so it would drain into Ami.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:54 pm
Ami inched a little at the syringe in her skin but calmed down when she felt water circulating through her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:49 am
Ami could feel the water rehydrating her, she relaxed.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:44 am
Serrinia sighed and smiled to Ven. "We're gonna take her home, hopefully she'll be fine by then.." She stated, taking out another bag of fluids and switching it with the dry one.

Eragon nooded and pisked Ami up and started slowly walking her to their house.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:23 pm
Ven was relieved."Thank goodness!" she wiped away her tears and smiled.  

oh june

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:32 pm
Serrinia went up to Eragon and silently ordered him to stop for a moment and she felt Ami's froehead and pulse and sighed. "She's a little warm but nothing bad, she'll be good..." Serrinia stated to Ven, looking at her. "is there anything i could do to help you?" Serinia asked, smiling a little. "I know a little bit on how to be a medic so if you have an injury or having any problems you could tell me right now and I could see if I could help.." She smiled and waved to Eragon and Dante to go on without her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:29 pm
"i'll send a fake kazumi so none of her 'stupid' friends get confused."grandma thought making a clone kazumi and sent her down to kazumi's friends world.when the fake kazumi arrived being controlled by grandma,she went over to ven's place.fake kazumi rang the doorbell."hello?!anybody home??!!"fake kazumi said.  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:36 pm
Ami got up out of Eragon's arms when she heard Kazumi's voice. she went up to Kazumi and punched her in the face, and laughed when Kazumi it the ground. "Your fake, and I don't like you." Ami walked away towards Eragon and walked passed them limping and still weak.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games