Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

CupcakeOfEros

Devoted Lover

9,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:44 pm
HOWDY!!
Name's Ty. Everyone calls me Cupids. I can't reckon why.. Hmm.
I come from a small town in southern Louisiana.
Beautiful place.
Country is my favorite genre of music but I listen to a little bit of everything. Except Justin Bieber.
I heart Bleach. Well anime in general. mrgreen
I am a roleplaying addict. Fave genre is romance. blaugh
I have no life what so ever xd
I have 4 brothers. 3 older, 1 younger. I'm not naming them.
I can be random at times.
LOOK a flying Llama dramallama
Where were we?
I forgot.
Who asked you?
You did.
I did not.
Whatever.
Bye ppls..
PS: I'm a ninja ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:46 pm
hullo my name is Kuroari I love art music and Gaia!!!!!!!!!! biggrin  

KuroariMiyazaki

Dwayneko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:46 pm
hello! im Dwayne.. im new here biggrin i found this guild by accident (or some1 invited me?) i forgot haha!
dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:43 pm
Haii [: My name is Arlene Gisella Romero.....RAWR<3

I'm like a total ANIME FREAAK I love drawing anime and manga its soo FAWKIN awsum!!

My Hobbies are umm....DRAWING,DANCIN,SINGING,AND HAVIN A BLAST WITH MY FRIENDS

This is about me: i like havin fun and live my life to the fullest i dont care what people think i am who i am

and i love to sing! singing is my passion since i was small i wanna be a person her sings her feelings out the one who can be the one to show her emotions by a song<3

Drawing is my other passion and i ever since but when i saw anime it was soo hard to draw but i practice and practice and my anime is been awsum some ppl think im a bitter but i love anime when i first saw it and i drew anime ever since [but dont ask 4 art request i dont put my art here sweatdrop ]

Acting my other passion acting is like art but in human form thats how i think and i love acting i love pretending ppl personality and i can do aloot of different vocies :]

thats almost all bout me u wanna know more and bout ADD ME~ LOL if u wanna heart sweatdrop

RAWWR<3

my favorite emotcontions
3nodding biggrin stare xd blaugh sweatdrop heart xp whee cool eek mrgreen 4laugh emo and last of all dramallama  

xX-iRAWWR-Xx

RulenneClarissa

Fluffy Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 am
Hello, I'm RulenneClarissa ^^
I'm 16, and I live in Ukraine with my parents and older sister. My sister is in university and I'm in an international school, so both of us are pretty busy with this and that, and during out free time we do our own stuff, so we don't talk very much with each other (we're still sisters tho!)
I really like writing, and make feeble attemts at drawing and I really enjoy different types of craftwork. I also enjoy reading books and am also currently turning more and more down the road to an anime & manga fanatic. I really like shows like House or Lost, but I can't say much on that one because frankly, I can't honestly remember the last time I actually sat down to watch TV, despite the summer break atm razz
I'm also a photoshop fanatic, always trying out a bunch of stuff just to see what can happen, tho a lot of the stuf I did in anime-based (lol).
I don't really know what else I'd want to say... I like the colors blue and black, and I joined Gaia to meet new people, and joined this guild because I thought it would be fun ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:50 am
Hello~ biggrin

My name is Alice Chen, or 陳宓妤 [Chen2 Mi4 Yu2] in Mandarin Chinese. I am an almost 16-year-old Taiwanese citizen currently living in the US [b/c of my Dad's job as a foreign diplomat; now 5th year in 2nd term], and will return to Taiwan for college next summer. (Birthday on 7/23!) 3nodding

I love to listen to [almost] any type of music, in the languages of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and English; either from radio or YouTube.[--> and to mp3ify.com....] xd

Cable canceled 2 years ago, so no TV for me;
many types of books I would read includes every
book that exists in the world~ (>wO)

I've been on Gaia for around a year, so I've gained a lot of experience in most basic areas around Gaia. At the moment I'm questing for 800K gold to purchase all the items [MC's and EI's] on my wishlist, but only have 15K right now; hoping to get at least 80K by Christmas... sweatdrop crying

Nice to meet you everybody! 4laugh  

alicemychen333239

Ivan Julm

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:53 am
Im sandra , fifteen
and i joined gaia last summer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:52 am
Hello there! biggrin
I'm Dynsiare and comes from sweden.
Love gaia and love this guild! mrgreen
Oh and love the coulor green mrgreen  

Dynsiare

5,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Immy_FB

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:05 am
HI i'm Immy.
I like reading, drawing, Gaia!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:43 am
Hello and Greetings. My name is Pyro Aleera on here but in the real world its Brittany. Not too unique is it? Well anyways I enjoy being active, reading, hanging around on gaia and all types of music- playing, listening or even singing to it (although stay clear when I sing, you might go deaf! I'm not a singer of choice. sweatdrop ) Well anyways I love to be with my friends and family and help anyone in anyway I can.  

Pyro Aleera

hahasa2121

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:13 am
My name is Bruce Nguyen
My favorite TV show is DeathNote
I got a xbox 360 and my gamertag is brokenCUONGLE21
I play gaia for 4 year
I am 15 year old
And I am Asian  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:13 am
ay my names tan and no i am not joking im pretty much all aboot music and dats all u need to know ninja  

aznter

ILovePotatoes xD

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:51 am
Hey, hey, hey. xD
My name is Karen.
My favorite color is red and purple.
I am not a tom boy. Im just normal. (:
I kinda play the piano.
I go on gaia ALOT!
Well, thats all you need to know about me. ^ ^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:15 am
Hi my name is Chris i am Asian and i like playing on gaia and watching tV.  

S0 0PEN IT DUMBASS

Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games