Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:38 pm
Amy looked at her phone and gasped when she read the text from Kits. She shut her phone and quickly ran over to the entrance. She saw Kits and grinned brightly. She ran over to her and hugged her.

"Hey, Kits! It's great to see you! Just make sure you stay away from the water today. I'm guessing you were doing the drinking game at GGB."

Amy quickly bent down and grabbed Smok before he could run away, just in case he tried. She didn't know if he felt comfortable around her now or not.

She cuddled the cute little dragon close to her chest. "Hi, sweetie! I've missed you, Smok! Such a cutie!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:43 pm
*giggles* Just a little drinking... I don't think that machine of yours likes me. neutral

*starts to head over to the pet area, then squeaks in surprise when he's picked up. He tries to get away for a moment before he realizes Amy's the one who picked him up and squeaks apologetically*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Amy heard Smok's squeaking and rubbed her face along the top of his head and then kissed it. "You're so cute!!!! Even your squeaks are adorable, and I don't act like this much! I think you should come over and stay with me when Thistle..."

She stopped talking when she started thinking of Thistle and, inevitably, the fact that she wasn't staying with her anymore. "Well, you should come and stay with me sometime."

She looked at Kits and laughed softly. "Why is that? What all concoctions did you get?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:52 pm
*shrugs* I don't know. I wasn't watching closely enough. sweatdrop Some of them tasted really strange, though.

*squeaks and looks around when he hears Thistle's name. Last time he saw the pony, she was with Velcore, but they might be here now... Not seeing them, he sighs and butts his head against Amy's chin*

*tilts her head to the side, ears twitching* Maybe Thistle's mad at you because she doesn't know you apologized to Velcore. He told me you did, but I don't think Thistle was listening.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:08 pm
Amy scratched Smok's head with one of her hands and looked back at Kits.

"Do you know if anyone else uses my drinking machine?"

She sighed at the mention of Thistle and shrugged. "I think she's just mad at me now because it's easier to stay mad. I'm not sure. I went back to my house and she wouldn't come back with me. And it'd probably be better if Velcore told Thistle I apologized to him. Actually, I'm not sure Velcore really feels like I apologized, even though I did. I think he's still upset. I'm not sure what to do about all of that."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:12 pm
*shrugs* I dunno. Rod tried it the day I saw him there. Usually isn't anybody else there when I am.

*scratches her head, thinking* Well, you know, Velcore has a major sweet tooth... wink  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:17 pm
Amy began to smirk. "Rod tried it? I like him already. Have you seen him again recently, Kits? You should bring him over here sometime. All the nice cool water..."

She winked at her and then giggled.

When Kits mentioned Velcore, Amy nodded and laughed softly. "Yeah, he does. I used to make him stuff all the time. Then he stopped coming around that much for me to be able to make and give him snacks. He started spending so much time over at MW, so I've stopped making the snacks..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:24 pm
No, not for a while. Last time I saw him was here... confused

Velcore said he only goes to MW when Karrie does most of the time. So I don't think he's really been there much lately. He hasn't said anything, at least. *walks over to one of the lounge chairs and pretty much falls into it*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:27 pm
Amy quickly ran over to follow Kits and stood beside her as she poured herself into a lounge chair. She tried not to laugh too loudly.

"Uh, Kits, can I get you some water to drink? A smoothie?"

She kissed the side of Smok's head and then laughed softly while her mouth was hidden behind him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:32 pm
*looks up at Amy* A smoothie would be good... I am kind of thirsty.

*looks at Amy and squeaks*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:56 pm
"What would you think if I sang out of tune, would stand up and walk out on me?" Marcus sang lazily as where swung his arms, strolling along with nothing to do, humming the rest of the tune, mostly because he forgot the words. He was just drifting by with no real plans, wasting time and waiting for his mobile to ring, " I get by with a li'll help from my...friennnds."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:43 pm
Amy was just about to leave to go get Amy a smoothie when she saw Marcus come in and walk by. She grinned brightly at him and waved with one free hand.

"Marcus, hey! It's good to see you. How are you doing? This is my friend Kits. She's part owner with me and also runs the pet area."

She smiled at both of them and then slipped off toward the bar with Smok, making sure to stay on the dry part.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:47 pm
"Hey!" Marcus said in the most excited tone he could muster without sounding like he was trying to mock anyone. He walked with a casual stride, giving a wave, his hand twisting around in a small arc. He didn't bother to string his words into sentences. "Kits. Heard some about you. Pleasure."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:48 pm
*waves to Marcus* Hi! whee

*squeaks loudly and clings to Amy when she brings him near the water*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:51 pm
Amy hugged Smok closer. "Aww! It's okay, Smok. This is why I'm staying near the dry area. I know how much you hate the water. You're safe with me!"

She kissed the side of his head and then got to the dry half of the bar.

Tommy nodded and smiled at Amy. "Hey Amy, Smok. Good to see you both. What can I get you?"

Amy smiled and nodded. "Good to see you too, Tommy. I'll have whatever Kits usually gets, please, Tommy."

While Tommy made the smoothie, Amy looked over at Kits and Marcus to see how it was going.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games