Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:20 am
MoonKitsune
ORP question: In "The Rumor", if we missed the last prompt to escape, do we roll for that one and the latest prompt, or just roll for the latest one?

Your call. If you wanna roll, go ahead. If you don't, then just assumed you failed to escape.

MoonKitsune
Also, something I've been playing with, but do to changing times and what people consider scary, can certain species of Halloween creatures become far less than they were before as human fears change? Example: Kelpies would lure travelers to their death, but with more and more areas changing to cars and horses being less used, certain clans would become smaller and smaller due to that Fear idea that creates them being less than it was before.

I'd imagine that there's just less of them around to be honest. I don't think anyone's Fear would actually "wax and wane" depending on how scary things are. I mean, take a look at the Twilight books and movies: fangirls would have single-handedly caused a mass genocide of vampres and werewolves otherwise if creatures still depended on how much humans fear them specifically.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:41 pm
lizbot
Ice Queen: with FEAR attacks and natural abilities, yes ~

Kyrieko: there are such things as hair dye ~ there's no need to infuse it with more FEAR than it already has unless the hair is "alive" in some manner, like Junko's ~

Awesome, thank you for the help Liz <3  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Hes a Trap

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:42 am
I was wondering if a witch could be raised as a ghost? Or if type from the reaper class can become a ghost? If so what kind of ghost?

If a witch can what happens to their familiar (if they have one)? And would they still be able to use them as a fear weapon?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:29 pm
....raised as a ghost would be....have you ever seen the movie The Jerk? You know the scene where he finds out he's adopted? The witch in question would have to be that "special" to be raised as a ghost. Any type of anything can become a ghost or zombie if they have a strong enough soul spark to draw in FEAR after a permanent death. However, after that point, they're mainly a ghost. Not a witch. They have no weapon or familiar, and their natural abilities become those more suited to a ghost. And of course, they have no memory of their previous life. So it's a little...pointless.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Hes a Trap

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:09 pm
I don't think I've even heard of that movie... Wait I know the movie never sat through it.
Alright thank you... Just a thought for some future idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:25 am
Only reapers may have a familiar in order to keep them "on par" with the abilities other races have (reapers are basically humans in the Halloween universe. Having a weapon or familiar is really the only way to make them ~special~ since ghosts can levitate/are transparent/etc, undead can fall apart and put themselves back together with no fuss, etcetcetccc). I suspect if a reaper was somehow permanently killed off, the familiar would either become a stray or find someone else to adopt.

It's okay for a character to SUMMON a creature as their Fear attack as long as it makes sense to that character. Liiike a ghost dog could summon a pack of spectral dogs to mow down their opponent. Otherwise the other races have no use for a weapon/familiar to channel their Fear through. They're fine enough as is.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:33 pm
Random question: How far away can Reapers be from their weapons/familiars before... uh, something (be it an automatic desummoning/bad mental effects/whatever) happens?

... How about for Hunters?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:38 pm
It's not a distance thing ~ they'll stay summoned if you leave them summoned in a spot, and you can re-summon them to you even far away. However doing this leaves their weapon or familiar pretty vulnerable. The same holds true for hunters.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:55 am
Question! Are there credit cards in Halloween Town? Or do the residents have to carry around their pumpkin seeds like those non muggles do?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:21 pm
~ they have discredit cards and banks will also issue deadit cards ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:20 am
OMGOMGOMG MEETTTAAAA! <33

'coughcough'

Are teams allowed to or will have the opportunity to interact with other teams?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:43 pm
Can a witch's familiar change into another animal?  

Hes a Trap

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:01 pm
Poke: it's a possibility, but not to any great extent for the meat of the meta

HaT: as a natural ability or a FEAR ability?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:38 pm
Either, I didn't know a witch's familiar could have a a natural ability.  

Hes a Trap

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:44 pm
Just to be sure - can non-newbies play a boo in the upcoming meta as well as a student?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games