Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:49 pm
lf2wgjfJtJ1qds915o1_500_thumb.jpg[/imgleft]
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

“Whoa, you’re a Beater.” The white haired boy exclaimed, “I wouldn’t have guessed that. How did the Hufflepuff team do last year anyways?” Jack was pretty curious since his father and his father’s younger brother had both been Quidditch players for Slytherin and Hufflepuff. His Uncle had told him countless stories about being on the team. He wasn’t sure how good he had been though since it seemed he had ended up in the hospital every other week.

He decided to glance over to the Ravenclaw table to where Gracie was. Her blue hair did kind of match her house color though so it took him a second to find her.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

((OoC smile )

Feeling: Messed up inside, but hiding it, slightly amused
Where I am: The Great Hall
What I'm doing: talking to Dhyl and Heather
Who I'm with: Dhylan and Heather
Love interest: Gracie  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana nodded when Veronica asked in astonishment. "Yeah. She's fully Spanish, and my dad is half Spanish and half English. I think he lived in England his whole life, actually, but my mom didn't," she explained. "I have one older brother, and even though we were born and grew up in England, we speak Spanish," she continued as well as answered the girl's question. "Well, only a bit, not fluently," she confessed with a slight grin. At this point, Ariana realized just how much she's been speaking compared to the blonde girl. It was time to let her talk, but about what? I'll come up with a question soon enough, she assured herself as she waited for the first year's response.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay! Sorting time!

Kat shook her head. "Next year we can," she said, mournfully. She noticed that Ariana was also talking to another girl finally, and took her attention partially off Ari. "Hey, I'm Katrina," she said, looking up from the table at Veronica.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana's smile quickly faded when Katrina brought bad news upon her. "I thought only first years weren't allowed. Poo," she said disappointingly, slouching into her chair a bit. I could've sworn we were allowed to go alone this year. In her mind, Ariana made plans to go into Hogsmeade with her friends, but that wasn't going to happen this year.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// ℌufflepuff////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese akwardly walked to the Hufflepuff table, sitting down not very close to any one. She was thrilled to get her second choice, but a little dissapointed. She hoped her father didn't disaprove of her being in Hufflepuff. But she put on a smile, and watched as her friends went to different tables. Loreli in Gryffindor, and Dominic and Daisy in Slytheran. She was hoping to talk to them after they eat, or hopefully tomorrow at the latest. She looked around as other first year Hufflepuffs joined the table. She held her hands together, a bit nervous. She wished to be with her friends dearly, but she was sorted here and they were sorted there. She reassured herself she would make great friends in the Hufflepuff house. Her brown eyes darted from face to face at the Hufflepuff table.

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Happy, a tiny bit sad
With // Hufflepuffs
Location // Hufflepuff table
Theme // Perfect Harmony

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:09 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // First Year // Hufflepuff Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Edward and other Hufflepuffs
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervous
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I bet he's scared of the boggart.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide's blush deepened again, her face growing a deep red. She felt like she was being silly, watching Michelle and Damien. Besides that, the two had turned away from one another, and both were talking to other students, Damien to another first year, and Michelle to... what looked like a much older boy, which surprised her. Michelle hadn't seemed to keen on talking to her at Gringotts, but she seemed totally okay talking to the other boy. Ada sighed. She wished she could be so brave. She looked back at Edward, who looked very nervous. He was watching the boggart warily, like he was afraid. Which she completely understood, although she wasn't afraid of it like he seemed to be. Her father had chased one out of their home once, and she'd watched the whole ordeal. As the professor chased it away, she smiled a little. "Well, um..It's uh... gone now, so um... I mean, at least we don't have to, uh, you know, worry about it um... coming over here..." Her face was still red, and she was still nervous as she could possibly be, talking to him, but he was afraid, and it was sort of her fault for pointing out the creature to him. She was honestly surprised it had gone largely unnoticed, but then, most of the students seemed to be focused on their own tables.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:26 pm
User Image
☽═━┈━┈━═☾
Anyanka Swan

Headmistress
☽═━┈━┈━═☾

Anyanka Swan, the Headmistress here at Hogwarts, nodded to Professor Evernight as she finished the Sorting and then rose from her seat. She moved to the podium and the owl spread its wings, ushering the room into silence. She smiled at all of the faces focusing on her. "Hello everyone. For those of you who were newly Sorted, I am Headmistress Swan. And to those of you who already know me, I say welcome back. This year will prove to be an exciting one. I expect all of you to compete for the House Cup and earn your House honor. I would like to remind all students that the Forbidden Forest is off limits to all students. And remember students what a wise man once said, he said, 'help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who need it.' Now, let us enjoy our Welcoming Feast!" With that, she clapped her hands and the food appeared on the tables.

⇨{Out of Character}⇦

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:50 pm
Edward Galde

Half-Blood/FirstYear/Hufflepuff

Edward smiled slightly smiled at Adalaide, as he realized the Boggart was gone. "Y-Yeah, sorry....I kinda' had an incident with a Boggart..I'm kinda afraid of them.." He was trying to start a conversation. His face flushed slightly as he did. He was still really nervous. New people made him feel awkward, and he didn't have any friends. He was kind of hoping him and the girl could be friends. She seemed a little nervous too, and the way she awkwardly spoke to him made him think maybe he was being weird. He wasn't used to trying to make friends.  

samuxisxdead

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:04 am
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I wonder what happened to him...'

User Image

Adalaide frowned a little, her face showing sympathy. Whatever the boggart had done to him, it had clearly made him fear them more than most people did. Adalaide couldn't really relate to that; people terrified her, but creatures and things like that were more interesting than scary. Of course, had her father not found the boggart before her, she couldn't say that she wouldn't be afraid of it as well. "Wasn't anyone there to help you?" Her father would have let the thing take his right arm before he'd let it set its sights on her; and he'd never left her in a position where she'd been vulnerable to something like that. So why hadn't someone been there to protect Edward? In her concern, she lost a bit of her nervousness, managing to speak a complete sentence without stuttering. She didn't notice; she was too busy wondering why Edward had been near enough a boggart for it to have scared him so badly.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:24 am
Edward Galde

Edward was shaking slightly as he thought about it. When he found the Boggart in his father's huge house. How he was all alone, and his father hadn't found him for hours. The Boggart was terrifying. He closed his eyes slowly. "My father wasn't home at the time....and he didn't find me for hours...three maybe..." He frowned and stared at the table. Then at all the food, he was starving, but lost his appetite.  

samuxisxdead

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:08 am
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Finally, food!'

User Image

Adalaide frowned. That was awful! Alone, for three hours, with a boggart! It must have been terrifying. She decided that she needed to change the subject. He was clearly getting very upset. But, what could they talk about? She didn't know anything about him, except that he was afraid of boggarts, and that he was in Hufflepuff with her... perhaps that would be a good topic? She knew a lot of students had been discussing the sorting beforehand, and she thought she might have heard a few talking about it now that it was over. She helped herself to some of the feast, finally satisfying her empty stomach, almost moaning in happiness at the first bite of food. "So, um, Edward, um, did you, uh, expect to, you know, um, be a uh, Hufflepuff?" She took another bite, and then sipped her pumpkin juice. "I uh, I wanted to. Be a Hufflepuff, I mean. But, um, I thought that, maybe, um, the hat might put me in Ravenclaw. Um... my uh, my whole family, they're almost all Ravenclaws. My dad, and his parents, and my grandfather's father and both my grandmother's parents. And my mom's sister was a Ravenclaw, too. She's muggleborn, um... I mean, my mom is a muggle, and her parents are too... that's uh, that's how she met my dad. Cuz her sister, my Aunt Hanna, she's a witch. But, my dad, his sister was in Gryffindor... but, I didn't think I would make a very good Gryffindor, I wanted to be in Hufflepuff. I'm, uh... I'm not very brave. Or smart." Her voice fell a little when she finally said aloud the fears that she'd had before she'd been sorted. Honestly, she still felt that way. Of course the hat wasn't going to tell her that she was stupid, or a coward. And honestly, she didn't really think she was stupid per say, just not very smart. She was average. Adalaide blushed when she realized she'd just rambled on about her family. She'd meant to distract him from how upset he'd been, and instead she'd just told him all about her family. She was sure he didn't care, hadn't wanted to hear all of that. But, it was too late to stop herself now. Her blush deepened; she hadn't even told Michelle she was afraid that she wasn't worthy of her father's house. Why had she told him? Although, she supposed it was only fair; she knew that he was afraid of the boggart, so why shouldn't he know what she was afraid of?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:34 am
Edward Galde

Edward kinda blushed when she asked him If she thought he was going to be a Hufflepuff. He had been kind of disappointed to be sorted to Hufflepuff. He wanted to be a Ravenclaw like his dad. He had kind of a secret fear of letting his father down. "Not really, I mean...I know I'm not brave..but I was hoping for Ravenclaw. My dad was a Ravenclaw, like yours. My mom...was a muggle. It must be nice knowing your family...and I'm sure your smart enough.." His nervousness was fleeting a little now that he knew that Adalaide was kind of like him.  

samuxisxdead

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:47 am
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Finally, food!'

User Image

Adalaide helped herself to a roll, frowning a little. She supposed it shouldn't come as a surprise that she wasn't the only one who'd been worried about what house she'd be in, but she was nonetheless. He seemed really upset about being a Hufflepuff, whereas she was glad to be one, despite her fears that it meant she wasn't good enough for another house. "Not being in Ravenclaw isn't the end of the world. I mean... it doesn't mean you're not smart. My dad told me that not being in a house didn't mean you lacked the characteristics of it, it just means that they aren't your most defining traits. I mean... I don't think I'm stupid or anything. And, I'm sure you're not either. Just... maybe our brains aren't the most special thing about us." She tilted her head to one side, taking another bite of her roll. What had he meant, it must be nice knowing your family? Did he not know his? That was so sad! "Is it just you and your dad? At home, I mean?" That seemed like the nicest way to ask. Adalaide had grown up surrounded by her family; she couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose any of them. Even her mother's family, who she didn't see as much, was still very much a part of her life. Between him and Michelle, she was starting to think that she was the only one here with a full, normal family. Even Damien's family wasn't normal. He had a mother and father, but they didn't really seem to like each other much. Damien had once told her that they slept in separate rooms. That seemed really sad to her. Her parents loved each other so much that just being away while her dad was at work was hard for them; how could the Edgeworths not be that way? But then, Mr. Edgeworth was a hateful man, and she was sure that, underneath her prim attitude, Mrs. Edgeworth was no better. So they probably hated each other, too. She took another bite of her roll, her eyes thoughtful, waiting on Edward's response.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:17 am
User Image
"That's so neat!" Veronica replied, impressed. "I can speak pretty good French, but that's only because I've taken it in the muggle school I went to." Veronica once again tucked her hair behind her ear before continuing, "My family is completely English, no cultural diversity here!"
User Image

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100

samuxisxdead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:02 am
Edward Galde

Edward frowned slightly. "It's not that I'm upset over being in Hufflepuff....I just dont want to let my dad down....I'm happy as anything....except Slytherin that is..." He blinked as he thought about it, he had always been very bright, but he didn't really care about how smart he was. Then we Adalaide asked about his family he made a grimacing face. Then he sighed slightly. "Yeah..I've never known my grandparents, or my aunts and uncles. My mom died when I was born...and her family doesn't "approve of our kind"...." He looked quite sad as he said this. He had been alone except his dad most of his life. His father's friends visited occasionally, but not often. He didn't have any friends his self either, so he was still alone while his father was away. He decided he was think of home too much, because he started missing his father. He began eating slowly.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games