Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:17 pm
Hope the kind
Question: I noted that a couple of Lalamon’s future digivolutions have more than one bolded Digivolution choice. Is it at that point that I can choose what it can digivolve into?

If a Digimon has multiple bolded names to digivolve to you may choose unless one of the following applies.

- It is a virus and the current Digimon is not (this would require a dark Digivolve)
- It says in ( ) that it evolves with such and such other Digimon (requires DNA)
- It says Warp Digivolve (requires warp digivolve)
- It is an armor DIgimon (requires armor)
- It says anything in () that would make it seem like it requires something else.

You can check with a mod if you are unsure,

SO in this case yes you can choose between Rosemon and Lotusmon when Digivolving from Lilamon  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:23 pm
Thank you so much for the quick reply ^^
For Shaujinmon can I digivolve it straight into a Jumbo Gamemon? I ask since it say that it will digivolve with Burst Digivolution and I'm not too familiar with that sort of Digivolution ^^

lief_7

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:26 pm
Hope the kind
For Shaujinmon can I digivolve it straight into a Jumbo Gamemon? I ask since it say that it will digivolve with Burst Digivolution and I'm not too familiar with that sort of Digivolution ^^

lief_7

Since Burst Evolution just means a normal Digivolution in the Savers series then that would be the main line, it's confusing because it's not bolded but we were actually just debating that before you asked the question haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:33 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind

lief_7

Since Burst Evolution just means a normal Digivolution in the Savers series then that would be the main line, it's confusing because it's not bolded but we were actually just debating that before you asked the question haha.

Ah, so if a Digimon has a Burst mode Digivolution I can choose that Digimon? Like Craniummon vs. Jumbo Gamemon?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:44 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

lief_7

Ah, so if a Digimon has a Burst mode Digivolution I can choose that Digimon? Like Craniummon vs. Jumbo Gamemon?

Sorry I forgot to add it cannot work to go to any titled Digimon (So basically only the ones from the show work, not from the toy)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:55 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

lief_7

Sorry I forgot to add it cannot work to go to any titled Digimon (So basically only the ones from the show work, not from the toy)

The toy?
I'm a bit lost ^^'  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:52 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

lief_7

The toy?
I'm a bit lost ^^'
sorry thats where they are referencing the burst evolutions from on the site, not just from the show  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:03 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

The toy?
I'm a bit lost ^^'
sorry thats where they are referencing the burst evolutions from on the site, not just from the show

How do I know if it isn't from a toy vs. the show?
Also, if I normally digivolve Shawujinmon what will it digivolve into?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:42 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

The toy?
I'm a bit lost ^^'

How do I know if it isn't from a toy vs. the show?
Also, if I normally digivolve Shawujinmon whate will it digivolve into?

It would take a lot of digging honestly, just go off of what happens in savers.itll be easier.

As for what you would get it would be Jumbo Gamemon  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:21 pm
Is Burst Mode just a normal form of digivolution?
If I were to digivolve my Sunflowmon all the way to Rosemon, can I digivolve it into a Rosemon Burst Mode or is that another toy?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:29 pm
Hope the kind
Is Burst Mode just a normal form of digivolution?
If I were to digivolve my Sunflowmon all the way to Rosemon, can I digivolve it into a Rosemon Burst Mode or is that another toy?

Burst mode is a mode change so you would have to get to rosemon first and then mode change her.

Also if you want Lotusmon even a little then i suggest you go towards her as she is harder to get than rosemon. But if you would rather rosemon then ignore this and enjoy. Just friendly rarity advice  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:10 am
If a Digimon that is won from a contest is, let's say U, can I de-digivolve it multiple times (until R form or former), or only once (getting only the art for it's U and C)?  

RhinaRhina
Crew

Noob

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:35 am
RhinaRhina
If a Digimon that is won from a contest is, let's say U, can I de-digivolve it multiple times (until R form or former), or only once (getting only the art for it's U and C)?

De-digivolve can only be used once per Digimon

5. De-Digivolve!
Description: (Downgrades your Digimon to its next lower Level)
*Can only be purchased once per Digimon and can only be used on Digimon won from a contest.
*This can only be used on a Digimon that has not had anything else done to it such as Digivolve, DNA, Armor Digivolve, etc.

So be meaning if you have a U- it will De-digivolve to a C

an example is if you won a Wingdramon in a contest it will only De-digivolve once to its C form which would be Coredramon Blue  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:38 am
Robert_Satsuma
RhinaRhina

De-digivolve can only be used once per Digimon

5. De-Digivolve!
Description: (Downgrades your Digimon to its next lower Level)
*Can only be purchased once per Digimon and can only be used on Digimon won from a contest.
*This can only be used on a Digimon that has not had anything else done to it such as Digivolve, DNA, Armor Digivolve, etc.

So be meaning if you have a U- it will De-digivolve to a C

an example is if you won a Wingdramon in a contest it will only De-digivolve once to its C form which would be Coredramon Blue

Oh missed that xD
Thanks.  

RhinaRhina
Crew

Noob

-Spectral MC---13th Grave

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:46 am
I have Agunimon. According to DMA, I can use Digi-Egg of Courage to turn it into Flamedramon, and is it possible in this guild?
And then can I Armor Clash it into Veemon?  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games