Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:17 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9crrV6G6SsQ&feature=related
User Image

I began to raise my head up looked at the new comer walking away. I started to squirm in my seat. " This won't be the last time will see him..."

I muttered just loud enough fot the others to hear. " He's not going to just leave us alone like you want him to Serina. He's bound and detemined to get you, Naoki, and Rikka out of here. "
I suddenly grabbed my head because of a sharp pain. " Ugh! " I began to huddle over my head between my knees.

I began to sit up and slamed my hands on my legs. " Crud I lost the connection. " I sat there clod motionless.

I began to panic inside my head. I can't believe I just blabed that our like that! I soon remembered I'd talked with everyone about tellin' them about this anyway. I began to relax a bit but I was still teanse about talking about it.

I began to lighten up a little bit as I raise my voice up. " Ok guys You all remember how I'd tell you all about, well my ability and all right? "
I took in a deep breathe and started to scream almost. " Well, I have Telepatic powers! Meaning I'm able to read minds, Even those of the undead surpisingly. I didn't know they had brains anymore. " I began to look over at everyone on the buss waiting for a responce.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image "No, Sirena, anywhere but there," Naoki said, shaking her head. She couldn't explain it, but she had this really bad hunch about the military. It was the last place they should be. "Maybe some other safe house?"

She turned around to hear what Hana had to say.

"Hana, I don't think..." Naoki paused to clear her throat, unsure of what to say. "Well, telepathy. It's not something to announce, you know? If the wrong people get wind of that ability, people like Mikael... They'll hunt you down."

Naoki's eyes glinted.

"Besides, I'm not sure about all this. I might just believe what you're saying, about you reading our minds. But the zombies too? The undead don't think anymore. What's left in their minds that you could possibly read?"  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

BAD but innocent

4,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image
wakes up in the wood shop room to notice a desk on top of me.moves it. "hey.Anyone here?"looks to the left. cry "my friend is dead?"he starts to get up. takes the chisle and and tape on the floor puts the take on his mouth and stabs in the head. evil "i dont want to hear you wine. no time to be sceared.or like a comet in the nite sky ill be gone too soon. just like in the song"pus down chisle and opens the teachers closet "i know that crazy teacher has the chainsaw in here. ahh. there!"as soon as i pick up the chain saw three zombies bumrush in the door. i pick up my mp3 player. in my headphones. put the song another part of me by mj and runs to slash there heads offits game time!" twisted

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:05 pm
User ImageKoji watched Lilianna outside on her bike. He opened the bus' window and told her, "Be careful out there, okay?" He then closed the window and faced Hana who had just announced her telepathy. "Some minds aren't ment to be read, so please be careful with that gift." He faced Rikka as well before walking towards Sirena.

"If we follow this road we'll arrive at a mall just a few blocks from the highway. Maybe we can pick up a few things and see signs if the military has been there." Koji checked their food and medicine only to realize how few it, even after raiding Hana's shop. "Until we find a safe zone, we need to keep moving."

[bad but innocent, pls wait for me to approve your profile before posting or risk being black listed, and be literate pls]  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image "A mall..." Naoki's brow creased with worry. "We'll have to be extra careful if we're planning to go to a public place like that. It's probably going to be overflowing with the undead, way more and worse than what we saw at the school."

She imagined it, trying to brace herself for what they were about to see, but it was impossible. Thinking about so many undead in one place sent shivers up and down Naoki's spine.

"We're going to have to stay in one group once we get there, because it's a big place and we can't afford to lose someone without knowing just because we split up to find supplies. Sticking together will make things go slow, but we'll be safer."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image"Naoki's right. We cant afford any more problems. More or less that place is swarming of undead, if not looters. We need to keep our guard up and stick together." A mall will mostlikely be loaded with all sorts of materials usable for survival, but along with it, hordes of undead.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:38 pm
User Image Naoki nodded towards Nick, glad that he agreed. She didn't know why, but to her he seemed like he was the leader of their little group for some reason, though he must have been younger than most of them anyway.

"We should plan out our first stop. We can't just go in the mall and work our way from there like it's a Sunday family outing. You know the place, right Koji? Plan out where we should enter and the quickest route to go through inside... A route with a lot of places to grab what we need."

She pinched the bridge of her nose in thought. Her temples were beginning to throb again... Migraines. Always there when you least need them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:51 pm
User ImageKoji tried to visualize the last time he went to the mall. It was with this grandfather after a whole day of sparring with him. They ate at the foodcourt while Hibiki talked about how cool and smooth he was back when he was younger. Koji ofcourse, choked with laughter.

"We can enter the mall through the loading bay at the back. More or less there would be less undead there and more room to load supplies. But getting there would mean passing through the front entrance, which could mean attracting more undead."

Rear Loading Bay

╔═══════╗██ ∥
∥██████████████ ∥
∥██████████████ ∥
∥██████████████ ∥
∥██████████████ ∥
╠════════════╣
Front Entrance

Car Park

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:12 pm
User ImageRyuu was kind of shocked to hear that Hana could read minds and decided to only speak in a quiet whisper to himself -Great now she tells us this after everythings that happened? I guess I can understand but after that one time...that stuff I thought, I don't like it at all, the things that can go on in my head, what I've seen. Just have to not think about things to much.-As I whipspered to myself I focused my attention on the conver sation at hand.

"A mall huh wounder why that sounds familer, anyways how big is it? Know any weapons or anything we can use besides food?"He asked Koji  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image "We won't find much weapons there, unless we grab what we can find and improvise from a hardware store branch inside or something," Naoki said. "Which could be a pretty good thing, actually, if it's not too out of the way. Remember, our main goal is just to restock and get out of there as quickly as we can."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:17 pm
User ImageKoji rubbed his chin for a while before snapping his finger. "There's a gun shop on the 3rd floor, uh.. Smith and Son's was the name. We can pick up a few things there hopefully." He recalled that almost all their guns have no ammo already so going to a gun shop would help them greatly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image "There's a gun shop? Really?" Naoki grinned, a shadow of Kyoki crossing her face for a second. "Well, then, this should be fun."

She regained herself in a second.

"Anyway... I think we should take the route you said, Koji."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image"Should probably plan our way there since in all this chaos we don't know what roads are blocked as well as a back up plan since we don't know if the mall is completely infested or is already occupied by a group of survivors inside that might not let us in or are violent.""Ryuu said trying to think of plans  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image "Yeah, I totally forgot about the possibility of roads being blocked..."

Naoki scratched the back of her head worriedly.

"But there's no way of knowing. We'll just have to see how our luck holds out when it comes to that."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:40 pm
User ImageKoji shook his head and motioned towards the front of the bus. "Have you guys forgotten already?" He pointed at the Snow Plow attachement rigged infront of the armored bus. "With proper speed and leverage, we can just run straight through roadblocks. Unless ofcourse, it's made of solid concrete."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games