Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & I]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Huh?" I raised my head from signing several papers. "What's up, Bast? Six is out cold from her Ganchou experience."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:05 pm
Bast looked testy.

"Well then, would you happen to know what the hell she was thinking, using Gunsei on a person?" she asked, pondering the effects of waking Six. If this problem could be cleared up nicely, then she wouldn't have to.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & I]
[# Gate]

"It was an experiment. I trust it went over well? Ganchou was dying anyways, what from getting his legs crushed, his soul sucked out, & a general lack of blood." Tapping a quill in an ink well, I signed a few more documents with a few sweeps of the hand.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:37 pm
"It most certainly did not go over well. The creation was a disaster: it had no impulse control, couldn't assess strategy, and I'd be willing to wager that it lacked all significant higher brain functions," Bast responded. "Regardless of the condition of the subject, using living people as materials for Gunsei is so unethical that I don't even know where to begin addressing the list of problems associated with it morally. Gunsei is not a reanimation technique, it's an animation technique."  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & I]
[# Gate]

"It was programmed to just go wild, to keep Kumo from unjustly attacking us. Don't tell me you would've not done it yourself. Aaaaaand, now you know what happens when a living being is Gunsei'd in its entirety. Would you like to speak with Ganchou? I can bring him forth if you'd like."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm
"Yes, a stagnant pool of Chakra in a living body is what happens. And then, after death, the body dissolves in to dust," Bast responded, looking weary. "I didn't like talking to Ganchou when he was alive, and I'd rather not now. Just don't do it again, please. I'm going to bed, now."

Bast pulled out her notebook and slapped the seal on the cover of the book, disappearing in a poof of smoke.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:18 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself & Six]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]

Having sent out the order for village-wide containment, the hospital had suddenly become the go-to place. "Vaccines & rebreather kits will be handy," I obliquely commented towards Six, who simply nodded. "Good thing we always have a decent supply on hand, but having to use them is a pain."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:54 am
User ImageUser Image
Ken once again walked up to the kages door. He wasn't as nervous as he was the first time and was simply here because he had finished his training and had nothing else to do. He knocked on the kages door and waited for a response.  

The lolzanator

Friendly Explorer

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Info:
[Myself & Six]

"Come on in..." The door would swing open, showing Ken standing there. "Worried about the biological preparation, Ken?" Laying the fancy pen down on the desk, I reached over to a platter of warm croissants, popping a few in at a time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Uhhh not particularly." I said having no idea what he was talking about he then walked into the office and proceeded to say, "I came here because I've finished training myself for the moment and have nothing to do at the moment so I was wondering if you had a mission or assignment or something I can help out with." He said as he casually looked around the room.  

The lolzanator

Friendly Explorer

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:18 pm
Bast walked up to the front door to the Office building and swung it open without incident, the door guard having retired for the night. She ignored the staircase up to Mamoru's Office and instead walked down a short hallway connected to the main lobby; in a room on one side of the hallway, she found the missions board and began leafing through the missions. The main forces for the Village seemed to all be out on a mission to the Port City, and the need for new Shinobi was at an all-time low; there was no strife in the lands, it seemed. As such, the governments, if they hadn't already done so, would have to open their doors to civilian requests to stay afloat. It was working marvelously for Suna.

Bast pulled out several job requests, most of which were construction jobs. On her way out to the job sites, the woman checked out a hard hat and various tools that she would need while working and folded the job requests in to a pocket in her cloak. It was good that she had left her gourds at home; she wouldn't be needing them, and they would have done nothing but weigh her down. As soon as she was prepared, she walked off to the job site.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Info:
[Myself & Six]

"I do indeed, but you may want to put on a hazard suit first, or talk to James Hyouton when you get there..." Motioning to Six, her head popped up from her nap, & she sniffled a lil'. Stretching out & leaning forwards from her couched position, she stood, casually pulling out the one symbol from San that allowed for Six to kuchiyose to him. "You'll be their cavalry, since they've been expending chakra like mad. I'll supply the chakra summoning cost for you, so just tap the symbol whenever you're ready." (leads to the Port Village of Saraswati, in the Wind Country)

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

The lolzanator

Friendly Explorer

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
"All right then I'll talk to James when I get there, I'll be off then." He said as he made a quick wave good bye before tapping the symbol and being taken to the Port Village.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:12 am
Alphonse slowly made his way up the stairs. He had been informed that he were to graduate today and he would obtain a village headband and that he could start his advanced ninja training. Alphonse got to the door and knocked three times and then cleared his throat. "E-excuse me I, uh, I am here to see the Kazekage."  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Info:
[Myself & Six]

Six reached over to the door & popped it open before sitting down onto the couch. On the coffee table in front of her sat a huge heaping pile of headbands ripe for the plundering. Meanwhile, I sat busy at the desk doing paperwork. "Hi... how are you doing today...." Getting a sudden realization that a weird event was taking place, I could refuse to comment, "Holy mackeral, it's Alphonse! Can ya do clapping like him, too?"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games