Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:14 am
User Image
User Image

Kenta simply watched as their teacher gave Masaru the money and the note. Shortly after that the female left, and Masaru gave him some money and headed out himself. He would head off too. He was hungry but seeing how neither of his teammates were heading to the ramen shop, he felt a little weird about going to eat when they weren't going to eat either. So he would head for the academy as well.

[/exits]

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 195/195┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:35 pm
Uinsean took off shortly after them with a sigh, leaving a clone outside the office to tend to anymore visitors, given the circumstances.

[Exits.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Rokumasu Kiriyu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:29 pm
Kazuma Hatake
User Image

Kazuma walked calmly through the halls of the building that housed the office of the Hokage, village leader of Konoha. His business there was one of great pride, and honor, because today was the day that he would be given his forehead protector, and be permitted to carry it with him, announcing to everyone he would meet that he was a shinobi of the Leaf Village. His calm demeanor was a common trait among the Hatake Clan, but he was more nervous than he appeared to be. He wasn't physically shaking, but who wouldn't be nervous, at a time like this? This was the first real step to the path of the shinobi, and although one never ceases growing and advancing, the skills he had learned from the academy would be put to the test from this day forward. Kazuma knew he wasn't in the classroom anymore.

He approached the door, and found an Anbu standing near the entrance of the Hokage's office. It was obvious that the Hokage was currently busy with someone or something. Kazuma approached him cautiously, being completely unaware of the possible situation, at hand.

"Excuse me, Sir. I'm here to see the Hokage. My name is Kazuma, of the Hatake Clan, and I recently graduated from the Academy. Is he available to see me, or should I come back at a later time?"

Genin | Hatake Clan | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Chakra [270 / 270]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:40 pm
Rokumasu Kiriyu

An anbu with a light blue mask stood at the door way."Enter." he said to the genin as he walked in himself. He located a satchel he reached in further then physically possible. He pulled a headband out and handed it to the genin."You are now a genin of Konohagakure, Train and work hard to fight for this great village."  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Rokumasu Kiriyu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:50 pm
Kazuma Hatake
User Image

Kazuma followed the Anbu inside, until he had turned back to face him, holding a forehead protector bearing the symbol of Konohagakure, engraved into the metal. He reached out both hands and held the protector open handed, with palms resting face up on each side.

"You are now a genin of Konohagakure, Train and work hard to fight for this great village."

Kazuma looked up from his reflection in the shiny headband, and nodded after the Anbu had finished speaking. He felt as if he should say something in return, but was there really anything left to say that had not already been spoken a hundred times before? Besides, this was only the beginning, and there was still much more work that needed to be done. With his business here finished, he held the protector in his right hand, and turned to leave the way he came in.

As he made his way through the front entrance, and into the fresh open air of nature, Kazuma took a deep breath and unfolded the headband to it's full length. Reaching the ends around his head, and tying them together tightly enough so the protector rested firmly upon his forehead, Kazuma tapped the metal with his thumb in a flicking like motion.

Time for me to get started, then. I still need to practice channeling my Raiton into my tanto, but I shouldn't need much more practice to start using some of the basic techniques effectively.

Kazuma had yet to be assigned to a squad, but he felt there was no reason to be concerned. All things would eventually come with time, and it only gave him more time to 'sharpen' his skills.

[Exits towards the Training Facility: Academy]
Genin | Hatake Clan | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Chakra [270 / 270]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:22 am
Zeramaru Akasun
The Puppet Master
User Image

Like the others before him, Zeramaru too staggered up the hokage's door. He kept his cane loose at his side as he approached and met the ANBU standing there. "I've just recently graduated from the academy. I've come to retrieve my headband so that my true test as a shinobi can finally begin." Zeramaru calmly explained to him, making no rush to try and push through. If there was an ANBU keeping others from seeing the Hokage then something unfortunate must be taking place, something he wasn't allowed to see. He was fine with that.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:21 am

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 400

Reiko continued staring at the Hokage for what seemed like ages when something clicked in his mind. He sighed deeply and bowed"As you wish" He said before doing a hand sign and vanishing from the room. He needed some time to think this over before idiotically rushing in

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ichiro appeared quietly at the door of the legendary Shadow, his face full of what seemed to be grief. Something terrible was coursing through his mind; deep and evil thoughts of somewhat terror and utter destruction. The Senju kept at these thoughts as he walked into the dim room, then spoke, "I've completed your task." These words would surely reach the man before Ichiro executed a low bow, showing his respect. Then, his muscular form exited from whence it came, and started towards the streets. "These thoughts... I can hear a voice telling me horrible things. I have to leave." [/Exit]

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:23 pm
Fenrir Graveheart

The Anbu with the blue mask looked over at the next genin who entered also explaining that he had recently graduated. The anbu as before reached his hand into the bag. He pulled out a headband for the genin."Here you go, Train, work hard as you are now a genin of Konohagakure."He said the the boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:27 pm
Zeramaru Akasun
The Puppet Master
User Image

Zeramaru noticed the confrontation happening the Anbu, the one between a black-haired elite ninja and the old man Hokage. He took note of the tension and decided to ignore questioning about it as he took his headband. "Wonderful." He muttered and quickly left the office.

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein and his team followed the Anbu Captain up the stairs of the building until they came to the Hokage's office. He took a deep breath as the Captain opened the door and he and his team stepped inside. Kein looked the man over and was pleasantly surprised. Gray hair and a full mustache. Obviously an experienced leader to the position. He bowed at the waist in a deep and formal military bow and as he rose said," Lord Hokage its an honor to meet you. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Kein Uchiha and these are my apprentices, Sukai Chiryō-shi, and Daitomi Konan Imatokai." He held a hand out to identify them by look as well as name when he spoke.he prayed they remembered their manners,

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai walked at the same pace as Kein. She studied everything that they passed. As they entered into the Hokage's office. Dai bowed as Kein introduced her. As she rose she raised an eye brow as he had called her Imatokai over Uchiha. But she felt no need to correct him. "It is an honor to be within the walls of Konoha." Dai spoke with pleasant edge to her voice.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

{{ ooc: SHORT POST!!!! sorry ^.^" }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:40 pm
Fall_of_the_Damned

Edit by Duckmasta: I have saved a copy of your post, I have submitted that you may have Meta-gamed and until said event is investigated, I cannot allow you to post any further here. Your post will be replaced should you be found innocent, and will be reacted to accordingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:49 pm
Zeramaru Akasun
The Puppet Master
User Image

Zeramaru calmly approached the Hokage's office when the elite ninja he saw before rushed by him. A slight smirk creased his lips and Zeramaru followed him back to the office. From the looks of things, something interesting must've been happening. He walked into the Hokage's room just a few moments after Reiko and caught his loud shouting, including the fact that the man was a clone. He wasn't the only one in the office though. Another man and a woman also stood within. Zeramaru wondered what their purpose here was. For the time being he decided to remain silent and simply observe the situation from the back of the room. He could wait his turn to speak to the Hokage if that was what the situation required. However, excitement like this in a ninja village was usually a precursor to death. The heart-stealer saw an opportunity to perhaps profit from this unexpected chaos.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai bowed to the Hokage when Kein called her name. Standing up straight again it was still odd hearing him call her his apprentice. It also gave her a reason not to goof up. Seeing Rekio's clone burst through the doors her cheeks puffed. She actually wanted to bubble up and be more like. "HEY! REIKO YOU REMEMBER ME!?" But she figured that wasn't very appropriate at the moment. Her eyes lingered to two babies in the room, they were sitting on a chair next to the Hokage's desk. A boy, and a girl. They seemed to have the same kind of aura she got off of from reading October's letters. "Awww babies!"

+-------------------+

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games