Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:06 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

~Konaha | Jounin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 410/410 | Stamina: 440/440~

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 2438 / AC: 9300
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jumping down off the top of the gate he faced the two girls. "Ahh glad you all made it, Hello Kiri, Chloe is currently going through some things and she wont be joining us for this mission." Looking past the gates again he swept the area with his eyes. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary he looked back to them. "My hawk recently has learned to take human form, and I guess shes starting to learn of all sorts of natural emotions she never understood.... till now." Noticing both of their hair colors, he felt a bit out of place among all the blondes, scratching his head some he turned to Sacreia. "Actually I've been thinking about that. How could a band of ninja slip into the village cause those riots and slip back out with nobody even having a description of any of them. It just doesn't add up."

Ryoku walked over to the side of the gate leaning on it as he watched down the road. "Hate to say it, but chances are those behind the riots are still living here among us. Maybe even people we know."

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:50 am
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra: 480 / 480
Stamina: 60 / 60

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi looked over at the other blonde haired woman, bowing her head in exchange to her compliment about the flowers in her hair. "Thank you. They are from the Yamanaka flower shop here. I could get some for you later if you wish." She said as the blonde then introduced herself as Sacreia. She was fairly curious in the woman's eyes, finding them very unique and interesting. "I see. I do like Chole's human clothing. Tell her I said it is quite nice. I wanted a pet when I was younger, but mother would never see it through." Focusing back on Ryoku who told the two about his theory, Kiri nodded, though a bit hesitantly. "That does make sense, but why on earth would they target the Hot Springs and other places? Do they hold some kind of status to them?" She asked, twirling a finger around in her golden locks.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kazuraii

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:20 pm
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chunin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 435/435 | Stamina: 200/200~

Sacreia looked to the Yamanaka and smiled. "Yea I would love that." She then turned to Ryoku, "Lets just hope you are wrong for everyone's sake and our sanity." She started to think about what he was saying and she knew he must of been right but she really didn't want to admit it. She looked around the place just in case she had missed anything but still not finding anything she turned back to the Yamanaka. "So whats your dream in the village?" She thought she would make some friends i guess, that and Ryoku would probably see she had changed a bit from when she first met him.

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:37 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi made a mental note to stop by the flower shop when it was rebuilt and pick Sacreia up some flowers. She wears not sure which she would like, but maybe she would want one like hers. They were quite beautiful in the daytime. She began to think more about the mysterious group that had attacked the village, wondering what could be their motivation. "Perhaps they don't like or agree with a view or high ranking shinobi of the village. Maybe even the Hokage himself." She suggested while pacing about, twirling her finger around in her hair while she thought. After ruling out the basic reasons why somebody would want this, she got a strange idea. "Maybe the group is trying to bait the village into another war with another village. Did either of you see anything on the black robed people? Maybe a headband or mask or something?" Kirumi asked before the other blonde girl asked what her dreams were. Surprised at the question, Kiri shrugged, not having much of an answer ready for the quick question. "I'm not really sure of a dream, really. I just want to be a strong shinobi like Ibara and protect the village. Maybe grow up more so people will stop calling me short." She said in response, looking to Ryoku.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kazuraii

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:00 am

User Image
User Image

~Konaha | Jounin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 410/410 | Stamina: 440/440~

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Jutsu Used

Passives
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raising an eyebrow slightly at Sacreia a bit surprised of how she was acting from when they first met. As if she was slowly maturing before his eyes. 'Helpful to say the least.' Ryoku gave a bit of a frown to her as she hoped he was wrong. "Wishful thinking will only leave us vulnerable. Besides." Scanning he area he found that there was no trace of anything leaving the village at all. Not since the riot, "If they did leave this way, they left no trace by ground, by trees. They would have had to sprout wings and fly out of here. Someone would have no doubt-ably seen that."

Focusing his eyes to the road leading into the village just to actually keep on task of their mission. Ryoku giving Kiri credit for her conclusion. "Yes that is most likely the reason behind their motives. Or we might be dealing with some enemies of our previous Kage. If that is the case it will be hard to figure out more than that considering his passing. Also now that you mention it I did not see any form of headband on the opponent I encountered." Closely watching the road for anyone entering or leaving. "We should be prepared. This will happen again, maybe not the same way but I'm sure of it."

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Putting all of his attention on the mission at hand, It wasn't much to do in terms of helping out the village but even the smallest missions needed doing. After the slight detective work they did manage to pull together some more facts. Never actually using the telepathic link himself with the Kage he thought to give it a try, for conveniences sake. 'I'm not sure if I am doing this right or not. But Sir. We have guarded the gate for a while and have deduced some conclusions about the riots within Konaha. It seems there was and still is no traces of a retreat from our gates. Being the main exit to our village they would have had to leave from somewhere. We have reason to believe that they are still residing within the walls of our home. I wouldn't know the first step to trying to locate them. It seems a bit quiet here at the gate currently as well. Any further instruction?'

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:52 am
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chunin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 435/435 | Stamina: 200/200~

Sacreia bit her lip as she realized that these two really must be right. Sighning she nodded. "Yea you guys might be right, maybe there is a real issue here and maybe the Hokage might know of something. Ya know maybe he knows who his enemies are. Or Even information about the previous one." She then shook her head again as she looked around her last time seeing nothing other then a squirrel scampering through the trees and a rabbit hopping from place to place on the ground. "I understand were making sure they are not coming back. But if they are inside like you say it is why are we not investigating. I know we are not really cut out for it being kids and all but if stuff really is going down we should be interrogating the people of the village. Maybe we can find out more about what people really think of the Hokage and whatnot." Looking back at the two of them she wondered if they felt the same.

Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:27 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

"Maybe Chole can scout around and see if she can find anyone nearby?" Kirumi suggested while sighing, growing bored already. Not that she was sad that no real action was happening, but it was keeping her on edge. Continuing to pace around, the young shinobi sighed. "The Hokage needs us here. Whether we like it or not, his word is above ours." She stated to Sacreia, keeping an eye on the gates while her mind wandered off. "Though if nobody comes through after a while, I am sure Ibara will understand why we walked off." She said, really wanting to continue her training.

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kazuraii

Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:31 pm

User Image
User Image

~Konaha | Jounin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 420/420 | Stamina: 440/440~

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your both right. I had actually just spoke with the Hokage and no such information is known at this time. Since no one actually saw the intruders or traitors we actually have nothing to go on." Looking over to Sacreia who suggested interrogating the villagers. "I doubt we could get any more info from the people, The only bit of information we received from that one villager was that the last thing he remembered was the ramen shop. My clone found no leads in that area. So our only lead we had is currently gone, And since we don't know any of their features, clothes or whereabouts it would be a wild goose chase." Ryoku walked a bit towards the road in front of the village.

"Your both right though. Just waiting here, which is what the Hokage wants us to do. Is boring but at the same time its not preparing any of us for those fighters again. So I've decided, Were going to learn some useful things to help prepare us for whenever they might resurface. The one I had fought knew a good bit about my clans techniques. Its not a stretch to say they know about your's as well. So while we guard the gates for a while longer, Lets put that time to good use."

Making a quick hand seal he drew out three shadow clones from his shadow rising up behind him. All bestowed his current thought process they hopped right to what they were meant to. Two of the clones jumped up to the top of the gates again watching out towards the road with their vision enabled. The other clone sprinted out of the area in the direction of the academy.

*Shadow clone exits to academy*

Ryoku turned back towards the others. "Okay, now one skill I would recommend that would get you out of a pinch is some form of a shunshin. You both would be able to learn the body flicker technique which is element less or the Fuuinjutsu, sealing technique version. If I'm correct both of you possess the katon element, which would permit you to learn the katon shunshin. Always useful if you want to cause minor burns in your wake, but remember leaves clear evidence of where you went. Not the most useful technique during a retreat. As for your personal elements, Sacreia you were Doton as well if memory serves. Kirumi, I do not know of your other element or elements, I only recall seeing you perform a fire spread once before. My clone is currently gathering information on the Shunshins so that we may learn them."

Fukai Kage no Kaihi [Deep Shadow Evasion] 1/3

Ryoku looked down for a moment. "I will actually be learning this technique with you, although mine will be of my clans technique." Ryoku mumbled a bit under his breath "Hopefully..." Taking a moment to take a knee and from his shadow jutsu hand sign attempting to enter his shadow. Slowly he began to sink into it but at a very tiny rate. He could not fully enter the shadow but made a tiny bit of progress.

Fukai Kage no Kaihi [Deep Shadow Evasion] 2/3

Taking another shot at it he stood fully up and made his handseal again closing his eyes he felt a sinking feeling through his body. He assumed that his body was passing through his shadow but when he opened his eyes he was in absolute darkness. Panic overtook him and before he knew it there was a flash and he was standing where he was. A bit confused at how that all worked, was it just in his mind or was he really not there for a moment. Judging by the others expressions it he never left, they would have at least been surprised.

Fukai Kage no Kaihi [Deep Shadow Evasion] 3/3 Learned

Shaking the fear of the blackness he had just felt. Looking down at his shadow for a moment he contemplated to himself what it would even be like once inside let alone moving in such a realm. If moving was something he could do. Focusing he closed his eyes channeling his chakra down his body once again feeling the sinking feeling inside. Once this feeling took root he snapped his eyes open now seeing himself sink into his shadow this time passing his hips and then his chest before he was completely submerged into his shadow entering a world of what looked like darkness. Once inside he felt like he was in a state of floating noticing small bits of light here and there above like a ceiling but where the shadows all were seemed like holes of light. Drifting towards a different looking exit he ascended from the shadow to find himself emerging from the shadow cast by the gates themselves.

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

Mission given to Sacreia and Kirumi from Ryoku

Title: Higher Up’s Request
Information: A shinobi client has too much to do to complete this minor task, so, do it for him and he'll give a good word to the others. Find a Jounin or higher ranking shinobi in the village and see if he needs anything simple done. (Lazy b*****d) [Learn a few useful jutsu to help prepare you for the undeniable threat within the village still around.]
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 5

OOC mission rules

In order for you both to do these missions together, you will need to post 4 times in regards to the guarding of the gates. (which we are repeating now) And 5 posts learning jutsu you think would help your character including a type of Shunshin. His clone will be back very quickly with the scroll information you will need from the academy. (If you need it)

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chunin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 395/435 | Stamina: 200/200~

Sacreia Nodded. "Sounds like a good idea I guess. I remember reading about the Doton one was thinking about learning it but at the time I couldn't be bothered with it. It's better late then never right?" She snickered to herself as she then focused chakra to her feet using her speed she started dashing past the gate itself. She ended up moving so fast she actually kicked up the dirt and rocks in her way. As she then started to make her way back inside the gates leaving rubble in her wake.

[Earth Release: Instant Movement Technique - 1/1 ][Finished]

"Well that wasn't hard at all." As she then looked around noticing that he was right the fire led right to her. "Well gonna have to think of another reason to use this. I know I will make traps and lead em to em with this." She smirked evilly as she then shook her head clearing her thoughts. Looking around some more she thought about learning a clone technique to go with her traps. It would be like a decoy while she set up the traps. She focused real hard at first trying to get it right down to the perfect look of herself in her mind. At first try it came out a dud quickly making it poof the instant it was made. Shaking her head she decided to try again and again till she got it right.

[ Shadow Clone Technique - 1/2 ]

Focusing again she tried again and again and every time she tried it always seemed to have a flaw or two and would disperse as soon as it was made. She had to keep trying just for the sake of learning it. She thought she might as well learn it especially if Ryoku used it it had to have its advantages. Her last try because a success. Perfect replica of herself, looking her clone over she smirked and her and the clone both slapped a high-five. She was proud of herself.

[ Shadow Clone Technique - 2/2 ][Finished]

Pointing to the gates she nodded to her clone. Her clone quickly Jumped to the top of the gate next to Ryoku's scanning the area. She too looked around still not seeing a damn thing she sighed. "You know this really is a pain in the a** right? But I guess we gotta do what we gotta do." She watched her clone carefully feeling proud of herself for making it. She then thought to herself why not make another one of me just for fun.

Sacreia decided she would make another clone while waiting, she liked seeing herself. "I look good." She said to nobody in particular she just really had a thing about herself looking good. Smirking her and the clone decided to play a little slapping hands game to see who was faster. Might as well do something to pass the time. She smiled more while she played her little game it was entertaining to say the least and it was better then standing around like a bunch of stiffs.

Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:01 am
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Kirumi got and and stretched at the talk of Ryoku training the two of them while they guarded the gates. It was certainly better than waiting around here and losing focus if something actually did happen or come up. "I agree. It is better than sitting here and simply waiting," She commented as her new tutor talked about a technique called shunshin, Kiri nodding as she had heard of it before. He let them be as Kirumi quickly prepared herself for the technique.

The young genin summoned the chakra down to her feet and then quickly sprinted off past the gates with Sacreia, leaving a trail of fire on her wake. After running a certain distance, she made a U turn and ran back to Ryoku and the other female. "How was that?"

Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Fire Release: Instant Movement Technique ] Learned!

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kazuraii

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:00 pm

User Image
User Image

~Konaha | Jounin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 340/435 | Stamina: 440/455~

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Jutsu Used
♘ Endan [Fireball] x2 - 80 chakra

Passives
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 2438 / AC: 9800
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♘Ryoku's Shadow Clone♘

Standing atop of the gate he scanned the area for any possible threats, his eyes catching minor animals playing around in the grass, or in the trees. Not able to hear as well as he could see it made it hard to tell the things he saw were in fact what he spotted. At this time he had to just trust his eyes and take comfort in the feeling of safety from the outside. Even though a threat indoors was almost confirmed .

Ryoku looking at the two ladies for a moment in astonishment as they both learned their chosen Shunshin in what seemed like one try. "Very impressive, we should probably learn something else that would be most helpful, since you all seem to be so adept in learning ninjutsu. Now to learn something that will give your foe something a bit more to fear from you. Both of you being petite you will give your opponent the impression that nothing big will come from you, You have your chance to show them how wrong they are."

Advanced Training: Performance 1/3

Ryoku took a few steps back inhaling deeply feeling his lungs expand a bit and arching his back to prevent any damage to the village. Exhaling the fireball with immense force into the air. The rather large ball of flame hurled into the sky very fast making a minor part in the clouds above after it finally made its way from their sight. "The Endan jutsu allows you to perform a strong katon attack with minor prepare time and little warning, with enough skill you could even prepare it without anyone noticing you."

Advanced Training: Performance 2/3

Looking up to one of his shadow clones giving a slight nod he was going to use him to better display the jutsu to the others. His shadow clone landed to one knee and rose facing Ryoku. "Alright ill give you a quick performance of how the attack can work in combat." The clone pulled out a kunai and readied himself. The clone lunged at the real Ryoku making a swift slice arc with the kunai towards his chest. Knowing it was purely a demonstration he held back just a hair of strength from the blow.

Advanced Training: Performance 3/3 Complete

Ryoku leaped backwards doing a slow spinning backflip while pulling much air into his mouth while doing so. The clone noticed the poor choice of dodge considering you almost never take to the air when you wish to dodge an attack. Looking up at Ryoku the clone hurled the kunai at him aiming again or his chest. When Ryoku had begun to balance out becoming level again in the air he had his chest expanded enough to do the jutsu. Launching directly at the clone on the ground and moving through the kunai quickly approaching him. The fireball traveled through the kunai sending it off coarse and moving right through to the clone dispersing it upon touch.

Mizu Kamikiri [ Rising Water Cutter ] 1/3

Only trouble was the fireball had exploded in the road causing a fire about the size of vehicle. Ryoku landed on the ground facing the fire. "Another use of the fireball jutsu, you can use it to change your trajectory in the air, to defend a quick attack or launch a fast offense without warning." Seeing the fire start to grow in the road he thought it time to extinguish it. Not knowing any water jutsu previously before now other than an eye aiding jutsu. Flowing his suiton chakra into his foot he stomped forward in the direction of the fire and a minor splash emerged towards the flames. But only putting out a few.

Mizu Kamikiri [ Rising Water Cutter ] 2/3

Sighing slightly to himself considering he was goofing up a jutsu in front of his peers. Immediately stomping again forcing the chakra from his boot with a bit more force. The jet that streamed from the location was bigger this time but not nearly enough to put out the flames completely. A bit disappointed at how hard the jutsu was to defuse without the actual scroll usable or guidance. Looking to the others he let off a bit of a goofy smile. "I suppose we all still have some learning to do."

Mizu Kamikiri [ Rising Water Cutter ] 3/3 Learned

Snapping back his attention to the last bit of the fire. Channeling his suiton chakra from his whole body down into his foot and slammed it down into the ground causing a minor crack on the road. Sending a large jet of water cruising over the fire putting it out quickly as it cascaded into the soil as it traveled.

Turning around to the others scratching his head a bit with a smirk. "Well, was there anything else you wanted to learn while were here?"

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Sacreia nodded at Ryoku. "Nice jutsu's guess that means I gotta out do ya." As she then giggled not really meaning that she was gonna really show him up but it was fun to act that way. She took a breath in deeply expanding her lungs really wide. Letting out the breath out like Ryoku did she made a fireball twice the size of what he made launching it into the air as it went out of sight. She marveled at her own creation and smirked.

[Fireball- 1/1] (learned)

Her clone perched on the wall kept a look out still, it was looking left and right watching for anything suspicious. Seeing nothing the clone sat back on its hands taking in the sun while her real self was learning jutsu's left and right. Killing two birds with one stone is what she would of called it. Her Second clone went and joined the first one sitting up on the gate watching out for anything that might be bad and be able to alert the real Sacreia easily.

The real Sacreia then smirked looking around backing away slowly to put some space between her, Ryoku and Kiri. She decided she would learn a bloodline technique. She first stuck her unwrapped hands into her pouches grabbing the clay with her chakra molding mouths. She looked to Ryoku and Kiri. "Just watch I can be a explosive puppet user without having to be a puppet user." She then turned back to focus on what she was doing.

[ Exploding Puppetry's Clay Minions - 1/6 ]

Her hands continued to chew on the clay this move was going to be a nice little addition to her clay creations. She then started to form chakra strings while her hands continued to chew the clay. at first she was having trouble making the said chakra strings but soon she was getting it down but it wasn't going to be this easy to just get it down in one go. speaking to nobody in particular. "This is going to be beautiful, all my creations are beautiful."

[ Exploding Puppetry's Clay Minions - 2/6 ]

After the sensations of making the chakra strings she had to see if she was done making the clay creations. It was almost done but she still had some time to wait. So she decided to make small talk with the two of the others near her. "What other jutsu's would you guys recommend for someone like me? Really would like to have some defensive ones too can't all be pure offensive there has to be some defensive ones as well." While waiting for them to answer she stared at her hands watching the mouths chew that clay real well.

[ Exploding Puppetry's Clay Minions - 3/6 ]

Sacreia held out her hands as the clay seeped down like liquid at first she thought she had done something wrong then began to realize what was really going on. Watching the clay hit the ground it looked as if absorbed, like a sponge would water, and in that instant the clay creations came back out of the ground looking like clay dummies now it was time to connect the chakra strings. First try she failed trying to cover enough to make the amount needed there was at least ten clay dummy clones and she had to connect them each perfectly.

[ Exploding Puppetry's Clay Minions - 4/6 ]

Still continuing to connect them to her chakra strings she almost gave up because these were each its own dummy that could act on its on as if she were actually a puppet user. the clay creations were life like people and she had to be able to control each and every one of them like if they were their own single creation while making the other ones do the same exact thing. She noted to herself that puppet users really did have to know a lot in order to do exactly what she was doing but on a grander scale. She then started thinking if she would ever really meet one here in the village.

[ Exploding Puppetry's Clay Minions - 5/6 ]

Sacreia finally had done it she connected the strings to each and every one of the clay creation minions and she was using her chakra strings to move them about like as if she were a puppet user. Making one creation dance and another stand on its head. It made her have more respect for real puppet users knowing that it had to of been a hassle to control each creation precisely as it was made to be used. She then made another creation do back flips around the area watching Kiri and Ryoku to see their reactions to her creations.

[ Exploding Puppetry's Clay Minions - 6/6 ] (learned)

Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Chakra: 440 / 480

Kirumi continued on with learning more jutsu while guarding the gate, though she not really paying much attention to said gate at this moment. The last technique the two of them had used previously. Kiri quickly focused her chakra and quickly melded a clone of herself using her fire element. She bowed to the clone, smiling a bit. "I never knew how golden my hair was." The clone grinned and then compared their hair. "I would have to say they are a very rich shade. Perfect for a member of the Yamanaka clan." The original Kirumi and grinned and embraced her clone, enjoying the company of herself. She then ended the chakra flow as the clone disappeared, leaving in a trail of embers.

1/2

Kirumi then focused her chakra outwards and summoned the clone again, grinning again. "One more time to see myself before I can say I've gotten this jutsu down." The two playfully bowed to one another before the clone dispersed in embers once more.

Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu [ Ember Clone Technique ] Learned!

Remembering her training back in the academy, Kiri decided to perfect her Flame spread technique, focusing her chakra outward after retrieving her kunai and then lit the weapon on fire before tossing it into the air and then stepped back as it sunk into the ground.

Basic Training 1/3

Reaching into her kimono and then pulling out another kunai, she focused her chakra before sending it away from her body as the new kunai became engulfed in flames. Kirumi dropped it from the heat of the flames and then sighed, wincing at the small burn.

Basic Training 2/3

Deciding to give the technique one last go. Kirumi retrieved the first kunai she had ignited and picked it up. It felt quite warm and felt comfortable in Kirumi's hands. She pushed her chakra outwards again, the kunai catching on fire again as Kiri reel her chakra back in and extinguished the flames, picking both weapons up and then placing them back in the slot inside her clothing

Basic Training 3/3

Kirumi focused her chakra and then quickly summoned her ember clone again, handing her a kunai and saying, "I want you to throw this at me." The clone nodded and then stepped backwards some before tossing it at Kiri. The young genin quickly pushed her chakra out and moved the projectile of the kunai to the ground in front of her.

1/2

Kiri then toseesed the clone another kunai and had her toss it at her again, the young genin controlling the air around her to push it to the left of her and lodging it into a nearby sign.

Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu [ Projectile Control Technique ] Learned!

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kazuraii

Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:44 am

User Image
User Image

~Konaha | Jounin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 450/450 | Stamina: 470/47 0~

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Jutsu Used

Passives
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 3288 / AC: 10300
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku looked at the two girls with a bit of a frightened expression. These two are quiet adept indeed at ninjutsu. Maybe even better than himself. Perhaps he could help them further at another time. But as for now they had completed their work at the gates. "Very nice work all. We have finished our business here we should report back to the Kage." Letting all of his shadow clones disperse he made his way towards the Kage's office.

*Exits to office*

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:51 am
User Image
User Image

Looking over at Ryoku she nodded letting her creations vanish without a trace. Her clones dispersed off the top of the gates and she felt a bit more at ease knowing that it was finally over. She looked to Kirumi and smiled. "Seems we both like playing with fire." She giggled a bit saying that and then took off towards the Hokage's office. "See you there." She yelled back waving as she took off to the office.

[exits to hokage office]

Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games