Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:34 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher entered and paused as the Kage pushed hair out of her eyes and pat his pockets absently. After some digging, he found a hair clip that he'd picked a few days ago. It was made of polished wood, swirled with some curious designs and had an easy clip to pin hair back "Here. I was wondering...how many Oinin do we have in the village?" he asked, offering her the clip.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:43 pm
Sypher was as quick as ever. Observational skills were rather keen, when it came down to it all. A good thing. She reached forward, and took hold of the clip, yet she didn't use it. What would be the point? It would only fall when she vanished for the real Kinpaku. "Oinin... Well, there aren't many of note, if that's what you mean," said Kinpaku, nodding briefly, "Is there an interest in the field for you, Sypher?"  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:50 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

She is waaay too good at creating clones. Sypher thought, noting how the Kage didn't use the clip and came to one logical conclusion. He shook his head and cleared his throat "There is. More of a goal...I've lived in every village for years at a time, save Snow, and I have more contacts there than most in the village. I think that I would make a good, if not the best, Oinin. And I'd like to ask if I could be one." he said, his tone simple. Per usual, Sypher wasn't boasting. It just wasn't part of his personality to boast but to say only what he knew to be true. He smiled at her as waited for her reply, clearly at ease with himself.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:59 pm
It seemed that Sypher did, in fact, want to become one of the oinin. That would mean more troublesome missions in the future for him, but undoubtedly, Sypher had earned them. "Contacts are valuable, as are your observational skills," the clone spoke in contemplation, "You've done well in instruction, and have yet to really stir up trouble. Reliable. Another oinin... You understand your job will entail hunting traitors, no?" As reliable as Sypher was... He was a kind soul. Life as an Oinin could become complicated mighty quick.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:13 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher listened and took a deep breath, knowing that issue would come up "I understand. And if its for Cloud...if its for this village, I can do it. Cloud is the only place I've ever thought of as a home...I'll do what needs to be done to protect this place." he replied. He was a softy, that much was obvious to anyone, but he had a rock hard foundation. If blood had to be shed and friends hunted, then he could harden himself for it "I can do this..." he finished, his tone soft but serious. He could do it even with his sight leaving him, even if he went totally blind, he could still do it perfectly.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:20 pm
Honesty and loyalty. It was a terrible thing to utilize the latter of the two, as loyalty could easily become something ugly. Personal ties formed more lines of loyalty, but at some point, it ended up the same. They would clash, and hurtful decisions had to be made. "In the name of our village, I have to grant you my trust. Become a a great hunter," Kinpaku smiled. "Until I have something constructed out of sight, the ANBU headquarters is where you'll receive training, and your standard issue equipment. Of all though, be sure to commission a mask to your liking." Even now, Kinpaku's mask sat in front of the desk, like a trophy. Not some animal as most. A demon's mask, only fitting for the Oni.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:30 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

"I have one. Its an old one...a gift from someone who raised me here." Sypher said, reaching into his bag. He pulled out a helmet shaped half mask "I'm not one for animals..." he said with a slight smile. The helmet would come down to just above his nose and wrapped around his face, completely obscuring the top of his face. The back of it came down to about his chin. There were no slits for eyes but With my vision it won't matter. he thought and then held it for the Kage to inspect "Is this all right?" he asked, pretty sure it would be but the Kage might have questions about the lack of vision "Also, I can scout somewhere for the headquarters, if you like. I can do it before I leave or when I get back from the mission with Kein."

(I have a picture but the link isn't working. I'll send it in a pm.)

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:03 pm
Sypher had a mask, it seemed, and it would most likely be considered the most bizarre mask on the face of this side of the mountain. "The purpose of oinin is to be obscure... Obscure the lower side of your face and I doubt there would be much issue," Kin laughed some, "Another time, Sypher. You've got much to prepare for." There wasn't much for the clone to manage.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:01 pm
Everyone around him was becoming stronger and it seemed Apollo was only staying in one single location, unmoving in his tenses and thought. What was with him? Perhaps his age effecting his proper judgement? Or maybe something far worst than that? Even his own student had just taken up proper reigns in front of his own two eyes. In silence he watched everything unfold and then, when everything was said and done, he himself spoke up in a tone befitting of a king. "Kin-sama, I am sorry for my absence. I have had quite a bit of soul searching, though I never meant to leave my post unattended..." His eyes looked to her with sorrow and a bit of shame. The look of a man who was sorry for his actions and ready to prove himself once more. "I've come to ask for any high ranking missions you have. Anything that really needs to be done or taken care of would be fine if it suits you." Without much else, Apollo looked over to Sypher whilst awaiting word from his leader. "Congrats..I can no longer call you my student. You've attained the same amount of skill I have....though your still a green-horn boy.." That term was something Apollo had constantly stuck to Sypher and had yet to release.

An idea arose and as Kin-sama formulated her words, Apollo interjected once more. "If you'd be so obliged Kin-sama, mind tacking Sypher along with me? We'd be able to handle a much tougher mission as a unit." An idea that she would hopefull allow.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:32 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher smiled at the Kage and bowed "I can do that." he replied and looked up at Apollo "And you're still a grumpy old man, Apollo-san." he chuckled and stowed his mask back in his bag. At Apollo's next statement, Sypher blinked in surprise, not expecting that at all But...I can't right now. he swallowed slightly "I'd be honored, Apollo but I'm going out on a mission soon. I won't be around to help you for a few weeks. If you still want me after that, I'd be more than willing to join up with you." he bowed to them both "But now I must leave. I have things to prepare. Thank you, Kinpaku-dono. Please pass on that clip to the kage when she returns. Later, Apollo-san." he left the office and headed for the residential district to change his clothes.

((Exit))

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:57 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 220 ~ AC: 2750 ~ Ryo: 1800

Actually, it was about time for that super important mission Kein wanted them to go on. "Hang on Tai, I think it's time for Kein's mission. That crime thing may have to wait later or I'll just have to miss the crime mission." Waving to all of the others, Suzume left the office and headed for the village gates.

[Exit Raikage Office]

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:25 pm
Soul searching... Soul searching? That was his petty excuse? the Raikage thought angrily. She had half a mind to swat him through the doorway, but it wasn't going to come down to that. It was clear that Apollo had already accomplished some form of self admonishment in his time away.

"Normally, Apollo, I would be overjoyed to permit a two man unit, however Sypher has other duties to attend to," spoke the Oni, shooting down the idea with relative quickness. "However... If you wish to get back in my good graces, there's one thing you can begin with. Locate some of the genin still remaining, you'll be hitting them to test their counter offensive capabilities." She set forth a scroll. The genin would be relatively surprised to see an attacker. "Make sure you use something to hide who you are."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:28 pm
Apollo listened to both Sypher and his leader. Sypher seemed busy and Kin-sama had just given him a mission that would span a tad bit of time. Interesting, yet simple. With a nod he took the information off her desk and made his way out to get a change of clothes. "Now...to find my first victim.." Testing their abilities would be fine by him.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games