Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:32 pm

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Shuukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Hakanai's body soften as he actually hug her and held her close. She calmed down a lot. Her body was tense at first but it seemed to nearly relaxed. Several minutes later, the unnamed kit had squirmed between them which broke Hakanai's contraction as she pulled away softly. She saw him reached for the paper and pen as she freed the young one. When it was free, it stretched and then started to lick at it's own fur. Hakanai gently stroke its head as Kaileer pushed the clipboard back to her. She stopped for a moment. Her eyes were different. What was empty was now sad and acceptance.

Hakanai picked up the pen as she stopped for a moment. It seemed that she was trying to gather her thoughts. Once the cub had finished grooming the missed spots, it walked it's way towards Hakanai and licked the back of her elbow, caused her to jolt in surprise. Hakanai blinked towards the cub as she started writing. The cub did not like the lack of attention as it started to playfully bite on her arm. With a sigh, Hakanai brought her hand over to the cub as it started to gnaw on her hand in a wrestling kind of way as well, trying to pounce on her wiggling hands and nom on it. With the free left hand, Hakanai resumed to write. Pushed the clipboard gently towards Kaileer, "I want to see Lilja. And people who were with her last."

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:58 am
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 354/355 l Stamina - 150/150 Ryo: 500 l AC 700

Rin was more than pleased, she mightve maybe hurt him he was at least back to his senses. "Yes moron, while you might not like the word, it was fitting" shed tell him. Soon enough thought he had his sword up, although it was sheathed it was a challenge and one she wouldn't take lightly as he would feel the temperature in the room change and her somewhat icy cold stare maintaining its chill, there was an oddly disarming and terrifying property to her eyes when she was cold and angry. She didn't take weapons being aimed at her lightly, but the fact it was sheathed let her know she shouldnt take his words seriously. "What kind of a friend am I? This kind" Shed say grabbing his hands and making him face his palms, they were scratched and bloodied as he had manged to hurt himself. His words stung but she would be able to let it go, after all the fact he raised a sheathed sword meant he was everything but serious about keeping his words, and the fact he had just had a mental breakdown made her feel like he wasnt really in all of his senses. "You needed to get back to your senses, I got my job done, if nice words dont work out, harsh ones will. The slap might've gone to far but it worked." shed comment to him, her tone just as bitter cold as her stare. She wasn't taking the sword to the face thing lightly but soon enough shed calm down a bit "I don't judge you for killing your friend, you made sure she didnt suffer and I can respect that, what I cant respect is that display of...whatever the hell that was just now" shed tell him, shed try to cool down a little more, letting out a sigh. "We can look past this so long as you dont point a weapon at me again, we're allies of the same village dont loose sight of that" Shed say eyeing him her stare returning to its normal gentle demeanor. "You dont point weapons at me I dont call you moron" Shed inform him the equal footing they had. The limit was established shed be sure to keep it if he were to do so too. Soon enough shed get off his bed and go back to her chair "Dont hurt yourself like that ever again, especially not over showing mercy." she had relaxed and the room had regained its temperature. "Oh also the nurses kind of wanna kick us out..."shed comment from her spot in her chair, looking a bit apologetic and rubbing the back of her head with one hand.

Who I'm interacting with:
Rexnov

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:57 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----silence was something to get used to around Hakanai. I wasn't much for conversation, but the lack of sound made it a bit disconcerting. Regardless, I waited quietly for the genin to finish writing her message. She seemed better now. Simply sad rather than angry, and I felt like I could finally relax a bit.
-----While she wrote, the cub decided it wanted her attention, licking and biting at her arm. She played with it for a moment, continuing her message. She was left handed? Why handed I noticed before. That was something we had in common then. I'd often thrown people off with it, so it was odd to see someone else as well. Not unusual, just not the usual. I reached out and stroked the eager kit from head to tail in one motion, trying to get its attention away from Hakanai so she could finish. Dry now, and free of blood, the small creature was soft and comforting, as well as energetic. That was a good thing. Hakanai would need that in the coming days.
-----My gaze shifted to the paper as it was pushed my direction. She didn't answer my question, but I'd expected the answer she gave at some point. She wanted to see her companion. And the people who were with her? The genin, I assumed. I didn't know their names, but I remembered red and white hair vaguely. I'd been in such a hurry to make sure Hakanai was alright that I'd neglected to acknowledge them. Looking back at her, I nodded, and held out a hand to help her to her feet if she wanted. Stepping back, I gestured down at her attire. She might want to find some cover, but then I'd seen plenty of shinobi dressed worse, and she wasn't bothered by the cold. I didn't have my coat to offer her; that was still with Samuru. I hoped, anyway. I retreated to the door to wait for her.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y ף :: 両 7 7 5 0
α c :: 3 2 8 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 0 5 / 8 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 5 / 7 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:07 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 300/300 l Stamina - 300/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

He looked at his hands, the boy had scratched himself deeply enough to let the blood flow. His hands had bled a bit after that episode, but he didn’t remember doing that. “eh..” He stared at the blood flowing all the way to his wrist, then dripping on to his gurney. He clenched his fists and looked away. “Bugger the nurses, what do I care over what they want. And why do you care if I hurt myself.” He whispered, rubbing the bloodied hands against the gurney to clean them. He would rub his hands, they burned from the cuts, and after a brief moment of silent from his behalf he would sigh. “Thank you for stopping me. I just… Never once did I think I’d have to kill Lilja… If I get like this by killing my friend how will I ever dispatch my own blood…” The last part was aimed at himself, not at the girl, and after he said it he wished he hadn’t, solely so she would not have heard, but it was too late for that now; instead of talking and making things worse as he always did, he just fell silent.

Ryo: 800
AC: 1450
OOC:

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lunar_Serenade19

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:06 pm

The cub felt another hand on it's back as it mewed in defense, as if saying 'how dare you approach me like that!' And it rolled over by losing it's balance, now on it's side and clawing at Kaileer's hand.

When he held out his hand for her to take, she gently grasp it as she took the cub. Well she tried to. The energetic little white fuzz was zooming around the bed and refused to be picked up. Hakanai sighed softly at it. But it seemed she ... 'warmed' up a little. Her lips even almost cracked a smile. When she managed to get the young blitz, it meowed in protest as she held the squirming cub. When Hakanai made contact with Kaileer, she saw that he gestured to her attire as she flinched softly. With a quick shake of her head, she doesn't want to even take them. They can throw it away, burn it, for all she care.

Hakani walked pass him as she slowed down a bit so they could walk side by side. They passed Axel and Rin's room and Hakanai was distracted by the cub trying to get out of her arms to pay attention what was going on inside the rooms. When they get to the elevator, she pressed the first floor button instead the B button as she thought that they were going back to Residential District. She had no idea that Lilja was already here, in this hospital.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:43 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----ғollowing Hakanai out of the room, we headed down the halls of the hospital side by side. Now that my senses were a little clearer, I vaguely remembered passing this way in the haze I'd been in before. Not really to my surprise, an ANBU stood a little ways down the hall. They were never far from me, which made sense, but got annoying sometimes. He stood slightly straighter at my glance. He was, again the same one that had come to me for orders. After all, he must have witnessed at least some of what happened. I couldn't blame him for wanting to make sure everything was alright. Or... as 'alright' as it could be anyway. Well, Hakanai wanted to see the people who were there when Lilja died. This made it more convenient. I gestured for him to follow behind us as we headed further down the hall.
-----Hakanai hit the button to call the elevator. There was a brief whirring and a couple of bells and it opened on the second floor, where we were. I stepped in after the genin and the ANBU followed us as well. Hakanai pressed the button for floor one. I quickly corrected her by hitting the B below it. Had she just hit the wrong button, or did she think we'd left Lilja's body outside. I was sure she was just out of it, but I would never disrespect a comrade like that unless I was forced to.
-----The elevator descended and, thanks to the button being pressed, it stopped on the first floor. It opened to a surprised looking nurse who took a step back to let us know she would wait. I hit the close doors button and we descended again.
-----Another ding and my gaze turned up to the floor indicator. B. The doors slid open a moment later, once the metal box stopped moving. On the basement floor now, the ANBU stepped out first and headed down the hall, I assumed leading us in the right direction. I glanced at Hakanai worriedly. Was she actually ready for this? Her expression was sometimes hard to read. Giving her a small but reassuring smile, I gestured forward. I would follow after her.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:03 pm

Hakanai was curious about the ANBU that had stepped in with them. Was it for protection or something else? Hakanai wasn't sure but she said nothing else as she played with the hybrid a bit more. He got angry at the teasing as it meowed and tried to gnaw her fingers off but being young, the baby teeth does hurt but it doesn't have much impact as it would when he becomes much older. Hakanai lifted him up for a moment as they made eye contact. It's tongue stuck out and licked her nose. With a gentle sigh, she kissed him on the forehead and tucked him in her arms. The connection was becoming stronger each passing moment.

Confusion was seen when Kaileer had reached over and pressed a different button as she looked at him with her icy blue hues, a bit confused. Her brows were burrowed together. She said nothing as the cub was squirming in her grip. Right. She needs to be sure to feed him. And the way the milk was drank so suddenly and he had trouble at first, she assumed that he already had started to eat solid food. She would need to make sure to get home at least and feed him. Her grip around him tighten caused the kit to fall silent and still, knowing that it's owner was upset. Was she ready to go home?

The doors open and the ANBU stepped out first. With quick reading, she saw the signs for this floor. Laundry. Chemical Room. Other things. And the morgue. Her heart stopped. ... Lilja was already here? She froze for a moment and snapped back into reality when she saw Kaileer's gesture. However, the young energetic ball started to act up, meowing loudly as it could and squirming rroughly. Hakanai, had enough of his attitude, so she set him down and continued to walk behind the ANBU. The cub then tackled her shin and bite around her leg but Hakanai was ignoring him. 'Not now little one.. I can't.' And she had no way of communicating to him. He didn't know sign language. s**t. This was going to be harder than she thought. Her eyes started to swell up with water.

The cub did not take being ignored well. He removed himself from her leg and laid down on the floor, not budging at all. He was just going to wait for them to come back. And besides, he didn't want to go where they were heading, it smelled awful. The ANBU gestured her in as Hakanai stopped for a moment. Her hands started to shake. The nurse approached and started talking but Hakanai didn't hear any of it. She was staring at the wall where they store the bodies. A gentle gesture of the nurse hand on her arm snapped Hakanai back to reality as she started talking again. Hakanai shook her head and pointed to her ears. The nurse then understood and gestured towards Hakanai to stepped into her office as Hakanai followed to the nurse to make the arrangements. The ANBU stayed behind with Kaileer since his duty was with Kaileer.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori

Rin was now beginning to get a little irritated again "I care because you're my friend" shed tell him letting the red head know she did care for him. "look I know its hard but you have to get up and get to work on training and getting better...and why would you want to kill your own family member?" shed ask curious wondering why someone would want to kill their own family it was above and beyond strange. "and you're welcome i just want you to be okay after all whom else in this village is as cool and redheaded?" shed ask getting up and messing his hair up a bit."And hey come on the nurses are just doing their jobs!" shed inform him after the comment about the nurses.

Rexnov

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:29 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 300/300 l Stamina - 300/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel remained stuck looking at his hands. “My friend… Yeah I guess you really are.” He didn’t remember doing this to himself, all he remembered was the blood. He pressed against the gashes he left in his hands, at first he felt nothing, but when he pressed them he felt them sting. They are real. He thought, looking at them blankly, and then he looked at this girl. Rin. How curious was it that she was mad one moment, fine the next, and then aggravated. She was like a mother really, like his mother, or maybe the girl was in her moon blood. He also had much experience with that, growing up with two sisters, but he knew better than making a comment like that. “Yeah… Train harder… All this time I’ve been training alone… I need someone to train with… Want to train with me? I need someone to spar with, to test my strength.” He said to her, and then couldn’t help but smile when he felt her hand messing with his hair. He laughed embarrassed and looked away. She was trying her best to cheer him up, he could respect that, and even look up to it, he had been wrong to snap at the girl, it seemed she cared at least a little about him. “We might even be able to start now, if you’d like.” He would say, trying to stand, and should she let him, he would see that he was only a tad taller than this girl.

Ryo: 800
AC: 1450
OOC:

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:27 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori

Shed hear the proposition of a sparring partner and consider it. It did feel like a good idea a good way to get their blood pumping and test their strengths and weaknesses. After all if they were going to fight real enemies they might as well train with each other at least that way they could cover each others shortcomings. He was just a little bit taller than her shed notice as he stood. "We should, it would be a good way to test our strength" The white haired would tell him thinking about how a match between them would go. Considering the idea she'd think maybe sparring with everyone was a great option to test their strengths, after all the diversity of the village was great and it would indeed help them become better shinobi. "Well sure, if you're up for it..." shed comment to him remembering his mental breakdown from earlier. She was back to being the nice and gentle girl he had started to know, her behavior once more calm. "But are you sure thats a good idea? I mean the situation earlier with you scratching your hands wasn't exactly...good, so you're sure its a good idea?" she'd ask him reminding him of his breakdown earlier she was indeed concerned she wouldn't want to end up having him freak out again.

Rexnov

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:17 am
User Image

-----нakanai set the restless cub on the floor of the hallway, though the ball of fur didn't seem to appreciate it. She ignored it bowling into her leg and it got the message, lying down to wait for our return. I stooped down as I passed it to ruffle the fur on its head. "We'll be back soon." I didn't know if it understood me, but maybe a voice would at least be reassuring. Standing again, I followed the other two down the hall.
-----Approaching the morgue doors, the ANBU stopped us and a nurse approached. She tried talking to Hakanai and as the genin tapped her ears, I explained. "She can't hear." The woman nodded and lead her away into a nearby office. Her expression wrenched at my heart, leaving a painful hole again. Why couldn't I do more? I knew that death was a part of life, especially in the path of life we'd taken but again I couldn't help feeling useless to help her and I hated it. My hands at my sides clenched into fist
-----The ANBU, sensing the tension, spoke up cautiously. "Did you need something, sir?"
-----My gaze didn't shift from the door Hakanai disappeared through. "She asked to see everyone who was there when her companion died." Tearing my eyes away, I gently opened up the door to the morgue and stepped inside, the man still on my heels. Inside was about as I expected. It was chilly, and a metal wall of storage spaces covered one wall. Each had a small label with a name. Most were unclaimed bodies after the attack. My eyes traveled along the wall looking for a particularly name and when I did find it, my breath caught in my throat. This felt so wrong and... surreal. Like I was dreaming even though I knew I wasn't. Sliding it gently open revealed as well what I expected, but it didn't make in any better.
-----They had cleaned Lilja up well. There was no blood, and her white fur shown even in the dimly lit room. What was it they always said? She could have been sleeping? My hand moved to my mouth and I took a shaky breath, trying to keep my composure. Even if I'd only known her a short time, that didn't matter. A comrade was a comrade, to be respected and mourned. My heart went out to Hakanai. She'd only had her headband a short time and already had to experience a death. It was a memory that would never fade away, no matter how hard you tried to drown it out. Pulling a small knife from my belt, I ran my hand down the leopard's soft side and, gently grabbing a tuft of belly fur, cut a small portion off. I wanted to give her something to remember her by. I'd seen people do this with pets, and others do it with hair. She wasn't a pet by any stretch of the imagination, but hair and fur never rotted away. I placed the tuft in a small pouch and wiped the knife off habitually, sheathing it once more. Then, closing the container once more, I retreated to the hallway to wait for Hakanai.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxxNathaniel adjusted his gloves as he looked over the box of decorations. It was a little later in the season for this stuff, but no one had finished up the Hospital like he thought. Not that he minded; the Hospital had a nice atmosphere. Maybe that was because he felt included here. Where else could make a medical ninja feel like home?

He scrambled through the box until he grabbed a small container of candy canes. The trees had seemed a little bare, even with lights and bulbs, so he was generous with placement. The tree by the door looked wonderful when he was finished, and would captivate any child that walked in. The second tree was upstairs, so he hustled without glancing at anyone waiting around. Nathaniel hated seeing the tired and often depressed faces of ninjas in the Hospital.

That's why decorating was so important. He placed a lot of candy canes within arms reach on the tree and kept several at the bottom, but none at the top. This way, anyone moving in a wheelchair could reach one. Everyone else could grab an easy treat too, but no one would feel tempted to climb the greens for the highest one.

He ran out of candy canes after filling out the second tree, so he moved downstairs back to the box. He inspected various items inside, looking for inspiration. Then, he found paper snowflakes. He immediately knew what to do with them and asked for tape from the receptionist. Good thing office supplies were as plentiful as medical ones in their Hospital.

With a chair, Nathaniel reached the ceiling in random places and taped up a snowflake. Each one looked different and some had tears or coloring marks. He figured the academy had done it, or maybe a daycare within the village. Kumogakure kids were always excited for the holidays and it brought a lot of people together. Although, Nathaniel's favorite part was probably all the lights and colors. Anyone could guess that just by walking into the Hospital, where every tree had a color theme from his previous visit. The white snowflakes on the ceiling just balanced everything out and made the genin feel like he did a job well done.

Now, onto that medical jutsu training...

2500 Ryo
1000 AC

Tao-Benshin

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:34 pm

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Puppeteer // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 535 / 535 // Stamina: 160 / 160 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 1500

Walking into the hospital, Osamu looked around, he hadn’t been in here in quite a while and was nervous about whether he’d get lost…As he wandered the halls, he looked for an empty training lab where he could access the chemicals needed to make the medicines and stuf he wanted to learn. Finally finding an empty room, the boy opened the door and walked inside, quickly collecting some vials, scalpels, sutures, syringes, and some scrolls of eiseijutsu techniques. He then sat in the chair for a bit while he read through the scrolls, deciding what he wanted to learn first.

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxxNathaniel ran his fingers through his hair to get out any glitter that may have fallen on him. He'd only been to the Hospital a few times, but it was quickly becoming a second home. He walked speedily through the hallway until he saw a door for one of the labs. He opened the door and saw the partly lit room. And the boy sitting in a chair with several supplies. "Sorry," Nathaniel blurted out with a friendly smile. He should have knocked, even though the Hospital labs weren't usually occupied nowadays. "Don't mind me, I've got to pick up some eiseijutsu scrolls and stuff." The green haired genin tried to be as quick as possible as he moved through the shelves. "Whatcha reading?" He made conversation as he grabbed a roll of bandages and a book on human anatomy.

2500 Ryo
1000 AC

Valbjorn

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:15 pm

Komorebii

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Puppeteer // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 535 / 535 // Stamina: 160 / 160 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 1500

Reading through the scrolls, Osamu suddenly heard the door open, causing him to look up at the newcomer, who apologized for interrupting. “No worries.. I’m just gathering up some stuff to do a bit of training myself. I’m just reading over some scrolls really quick to decide what I wanna learn.” After a few seconds, Osamu finished up his decisions and gathered up everything he’d picked out and got ready to put it all in his bag before he turned back to the other boy, “You wanna train together? We could either work here or take stuff back to the academy, doesn’t really matter to me either way.” The boy had cheerful tone to his voice, he was just glad at the moment to not be totally ignored as if he were part of the background like those of his clan typically were.

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games