Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:56 pm
Aki opened his eyes finding hiself on his side holes in various places of his body. nothing major damaged atleast nothing noticable. he got to his feet or paws if you will. Akio screamed at him to kill them all but he managed to shut him out for the time being. his eyes were clear again and he looked about scanning the area. looks like he was okay as of now. he formulated his story so it was 100 percent belivable. then he shrunk back down to size and then back to his normal form. he walked over to the others with a slight limp that was mending on its own. he sat by a tree and waited for someone to say or do something.

[sorry redra i was up for about 14 hours and when i get tired i try to be poetic. lol...

FALL wtf. your not that fast. there was no way a gennin got from where you and Zetsu were to me and stabbed while i moved. also you auto hit me twice. once you hit someone or attempt to you MUST wait for there reaction before you are allowed to keep going. also Zetsu is jonnin speed and chunnin to your gennin. his attacks in my opinion should of all hit since there was no way you out ran him and stabbed me from that distance. also on the same note now this is kinda funny to me. Kein is konnin. a konnin in the sixth gate attacking a gennin. sorry even a sensor and a begginer sensor you are couldnt get a block up in that span of time. you were also hit by a pretty powerful attack. uncounsious you should be or something like that. here is a nice metefore. you fly. he semi truck. you squashed.
on a happier note. i love the raps.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Taijutsu||Bloodline||Cloud Chuunin||Ac: 2500|| Ryo: 3500

Zetsu's eye widened when he noticed Kein infront of him. However before he could even think he felt himself get punched and he sent flying back through a pillar groaning. He blacked out as anything that happened next he wouldn't remember, hopefully someone helped him to the hospital and hopefully Dai wouldn't find out. She would be very angry if she found out her soon to be husband was fighting randomly again.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:32 am
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 335 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai couldn't help but crack a smile at Shiro's comment. She noticed that he was trying to keep her back out of the way in case something else were to happen. The girl didn't mind but she could take care of herself if the time were ever to come. Looking at Zetsu she noticed he had blacked out. No longer caring about what Kein or Aki did she stepped forward once then broke into a quick dash. By the way that the sensor ninja was loud-mouthing off it seemed that he didn't need the medical attention as badly as the boy Uchiha. Kneeling down next to him Sukai's hands lite to life with her chakra. Placing them on his chest the medical ninja then searched for all that was wrong and ways to heal it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:06 am
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 300 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

[[It is all very likely, and I do have to agree with Drizzit on the points of their sustained damage. But it doesn't necessarily have to have them unconscious so as long as they have the appropriate effects from their body blow. And couldn't you be any more clearer with one specific sentence in your post? I previously asked you to clarify at least two sentences in your post that I quoted. You might have missed it.]]

Doki stood in paralysis with white fear flashing in her eyes. She clutched at her arm, blood streaming out inbetween her fingertips from the multiple lacerations that were done by that horrible attack. Had it not been for her fear of felines to sway her, she would have been able to dodge that completely. But she allowed her fear to compromise her decision as well as everything else that had happened.

Doki awoke from her blank expression when Kein had come, angry. He has every right to. But before she could say anything to him, Doki remembered that there were various people needing medical attention. She looked back over her shoulder and already saw Sukai working on Zetsu. In a way, Doki was getting impatient because she originally counted on her to help Yasuo with his internal damage. Anyways, she couldn't blame the girl for what she did not see only because she hadn't seen the whole episode here. She was grateful, yet agitated all the same at Kein disrupting the fight in his own way.

She looked back over to Kein but this time around, with a tired expression. Like this whole endeavor sapped her of her will to even be angry. The way Doki saw it, it was totally unnecessary as there were other methods of subduing. Doki did her best to ignore the erupting pain in her right arm as well as the bleeding. At least it was just her arm, and not her whole body. Luckily she was able to use a couple of double mid-air jumping with the Xinyi Liuhi Quan to avoid the most direct form of his vicious wind cyclones.

Her tongue felt like lead, having difficulty of picking up words to describe her utter failure as an advisor. And when she did try to speak, it came out as raw. All of her old doubts were starting to flood in again. She felt insecure to be given her position and it made her that much inexperienced and uncertain, unlike her colleague here. "It's as Kyo says. I could not tolerate his answer when I gave him the chance to explain himself. And so he resorted to attacking his fellow cloud shinobi in the form that you have seen. I..." Her voice trailed on, a scathing look started to form over her once wide expression but she didn't face a specific direction. It was more like she was gettting quietly angry with herself. The root of all her problems began when she choked. Choked on a big decision, that started multiple obstructions along what should have been a plan.

"I think, that you as his teacher, would have a better idea to his condition than anyone of us. Or just to talk to him. It's only fair to warn you that he'll have consequences to have. I know that I won't have to worry about your vigilance towards your own student, Kein-san. As it had compromised my own decision. ...Something anyone with common sense would have done." The last part was hardly audible and meant on her part but by then, Doki had leaped her way towards the body of Yasuo. Until Sukai could handle him, Doki would have to cover his immediate tending. Besides, Aki looked like he was capable of helping himself as he was capable of many unmentionable things. In her eyes, she had nothing but suspicion and doubt for him, even if Doki won't say it. Until he says something anyway.

She looked over Yasuo with stagnant eyes while one of her hands hand rested on his torso with the other ontop that helped form the concentrated ball of chakra. It was unfortunately painful for her to be the one tending to him. If she had been more responsible and prudent, he wouldn't have gotten injured this way, much less poisoned. So basically, she felt like it was her fault, IT was. When she landed, the young advisor had given herself a temporary tourniquet out of her headband and sleeve to ease her own arm for the time being. Then she studied his frame seconds before gently pressing in her molded chakra. His diagnosis was still very severe but luckily none of the blow impacted his internal organs, even the broken ribs hadn't pierced the nature of any organs. However, he'll have to be going to a hospital to get that taken care of. Her ability on bone-mending was lacking.

"Don't move but you can tell me if you feel pain anywhere else." She also did not need to worry about the poison's affects. It's structure appeared temporary and he wasn't in a dire state just from that. For once, she finally felt like her age than that of what she was mimicking all the time at the office and in work. Young, sometimes foolish, and intimidated by the consequences. Doki owed Kein many things to say but for now, she counted on him to speak to his student. "When I'm done with what needs to be done with you, you'll be going to a hospital for your broken ribs and semi-bruised torso." She briefly looked at him briefly with a look of worthlessness before looking away. This was the very least she could do.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:41 am
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51150 ۞ Chakra : 1080

Kein shook his head. All this was once again caused by Aki and Zetsu. But one thing still was un answered. Why did Zetsu attack Yasuo? He took a deep breath and said," Alright Kyo I need you to file a report of everything you saw happen ok. Give it to Kinpaku when your finished with it ok. " He turned around to see the two medics going to town on Zetsu and Yasuo. With a sigh he said," Doki, If you can stabilize him and take him to the hospital as soon as possible. I will deal with Aki. The same for you Sukai, stabilize then hospital. But put him as far away from Yasuo as possible I dont want anything happening. When either of them awake I need reports from each of them and yourselves as well. " He made his way over to Aki and said," So this is twice you have attacked a Kumogakure shinobi. Do you understand the consequences of this. I dont know if you can hear me well or not but know this. Your very LIFE is at stake. For you have committed treason here today. Take yourself to the hospital if need be but once your done there take yourself to the temple and await contact. Should you attempt to flee you will be hunted down. "

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:57 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

"I can help with the hospital transport... but im not going near the hospital." Shiro said Drawing on his scroll to make two turtle like stretchers for both Yasuo and Zetu. As well as three ink snakes, one long and two small. "Choujuu giga." she said summoning the drawings. Despite Zetsu was Dai's boyfriend Shiro didn't take chances in serious sitations as the two small snakes wrapped tightly on Zetsu's hands so he couldn't do any jutsu should something like that happen again when he woke up. The large snake went to doki's arm, working like a temporary bandage for her arm, tighting to keep her from bleeding out too much, and finally helping her right arm move a bit easier from the pain. Shiro's hand rested on his scroll that had somemore ink snakes to hold people down if he needed too. "That's about all I can do medic wise."

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:01 am
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyo was about to move swiftly to his injured student Yasuo, but Doki was already at the boy's side. He looked at Kein and nodded, standing up. "Where is the Raikage?" He looked toward Yasuo and heard what Doki was saying to the kid. "Geeze Kein...hit hard enough?" He thought to himself. Unfortunly for Zestu, Kyo would not allow Dai to date such a idiot but he wouldn't let it show that Dai would be told about her boyfriend's fighting.

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:14 am
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 240 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

All signs of rage bubbled down to simmers of anxiousness at the conversation between Kein and Aki now. It was out of her hands for now but pure malice couldn't better define her features. When she noticed a dark movement from her peripheral vision, Doki was half startled by the inky creature but took it how it was. After the turtles, she looked up at Shiro and nodded at his actions. "No, this is plenty, thank you." She was glad he was willing to help, and he was versatile enough for the task. Doki turned back to further stabilize him. First the amount of hemorhaging would decrease. By now, traces of his bruising was all gone on the exterior. But the bleeding on the inside appeared to be red bruises on his torso when she inspected. So her strength was spent fixing the cells over the likely spots. It'll help if he did cough up bloody sputum but at the same time, she did not want him to. It would further indicate the severity of his well being.

Upon Kyo's inquiry, Doki thought for a moment where the Raikage might be. "Try where most shinobi spend their time." She said, somewhat cryptically to Kyo while tending to the upper torso of his student. All Doki knew of where she might be was the most likely place any shinobi would be at all day. Training, or meditating. Maybe the hotsprings to lessen her stress as much as it bothered Doki about this. "The Dojo." She mentioned without looking up while she worked.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:26 am
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Taijutsu||Bloodline||Cloud Chuunin||Ac: 2500|| Ryo: 3500

Zetsu's eyes ould fly open as he groaned loud. This was weird he felt like he was covered in a ink like material yet also in extreme pain. He couldn't speak or even move for that matter but oh well. He knew what he would tell them when they ask why he attacked Yasuo. However he hoped Dai wouldn't be mad he still hadn't told Kein they were engaged. His eyes would flutter as he would start to convusle a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:29 am
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyo nodded to Doki, the dojo was a popular place and since he knew she wasen't in her office than that had to be the place. He petted Shi and ran off with the dog to go give his report to the kage.
[/exit]

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:33 pm
[what does everyone keep talking about attacking another shinobi and that being Aki's second offense?]

Aki looked up to Kein and listened. He shook his head and explained to him that he didnt need to worry about all that."this isn't what it seemed i was attacked here. look i was just launching into a training sim on Zetsu. i wanted him to think that it was a life or death fight. i was attacked by others and then quickly outnumbered. Zetsu was in no real danger. i only wanted to train my squad mate is all." Aki stood and sighed. " I shall await your company at the temple so we can settle this. i am innocent here and so are all they. a simple misunderstanding is all this is. i apologize to any one who got hurt i just got caught up in the action and was taken by surprise is all. i will say this to my comrades. as long as cloud has us to protect her then nothing will prevail against us."

[exit]

[redrae i only meant that you would only focus on the claws not the wind that would cut you before they did is all. mostly cause you cant see the air wind slashing at you. sorry for that like i said 14 hours and trying to be poetic. i dont even like poetry.]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:17 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 335 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai looked at Kein and nodded quickly following the orders given. She made outstanding time stabilizing Zetsu as Shiro wrapped him up in snakes. Okay now we have to move him. Glancing over at Shiro she said in a serious tone that was rarely used towards him or anyone for that matter. "Shiro, do you think you can fly him to the hospital? If my assistance is required I'll stay there and help out." She said looking back at Zetsu not paying attention to all of the rest of them around.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

So many things happened so fast Yasuo wasn't quiet sure of what was going on. He was fading in and out of consciousness, but he was pretty sure that Doki was taking care of him. She had her hands on his torso as she asked him where it hurt despite his situation he still let out a weak rap"~ I'd say just about everywhere...Felt like I was punch'd be a bear" He said with a blood stained smile. Surprisingly he didn't have trouble breathing but if he moved on his left side it hurt like hell. He looked over to see Zetsu get carted away' Little fool can't take a punch huh?' He though with another grin. He listened impassively as judgement was dealt down to Aki. Since the fight had begun he had noticed his chakra was off, just wrong frankly, maybe that had something to do with it. Regardless he lay there and let Doki tend his wounds. He refused to leave until he heard what was gonna happen. He held no Ill will towards Kein for what he did, he needed too do it
OOC: .

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro turned to Sukai, "Two steps to your left is a stretcher turtle, and I can't really fly anything in the temple that won't make the trip bumpier... we will have to take them both out farther to fly." Shiro eyes shifting to yasuo as the second stretcher walked to him, Shiro waited for Doki to finish up so shiro could put him in the stretcher. "Doki when your finished, I will take the overconfident genin to the hospital. However one rap... and I will make sure his flight will be bumpier." Shiro would take both Zetsu and Yasou away against their will if he had too, this was not somthing Yasuo should even stay for, and Zetsu was going to get an earfull in the hospital by Ooshiro knowing this would worry his sister.

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:16 am
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 240 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

She tried her best to be serious, but at times like this when they were still cheeky, Doki gave in to their contagious nature. The kunoichi quickly knitted a frown upon hearing Yasuo's statement. "Go easy on him, Shiro. Everyone deserves a chance to express themselves." Her tone trailed off, still working but pretty much finished with the upper half of his body where his lungs may be. Now she moved in closer in case he was too strained to become more audible. Her brows rose as she listened on. Props to Yasuo for still being able to rap in his current condition. Yasuo, a bear's even sca- Oh. I get it.

She looked at him, getting a sense that he held some sort of faraway look for a moment. When she blinked, it seems to have disappeared so she did not question him about his thoughts. Well, making him talk would just be bothering him. If she had to, Doki would visit him later on. "More pain on the left, all right. Thanks." She started by manipulating the ball of chakra to that said side, slightly turning him over where it was exposed. Since it was all focused to that one side, it should be a little quicker to clean out some of that damage before sending him off. "I'm nearly done working on him. Just a few more seconds and you can take him. I'm glad you two came along when you did. Thank you."

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games