Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:47 am
User Image
Misuzu Kaguya
| Leaf | | Genin | Kaguya |

Misuzu looked arround. She had learned a little bit, but now she really wanted to learn some bloodline techniques. So she decided to make her way to the library first
(exit)

"Dont even bother,I'm out of your league"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

What a pretty color
I would love to PAINT the leaves in your blood...

Karula Rai Ketsueki
| Genin | The Crimson Sakura | Bloodline Class |

Karula tried reading over her Fuuton scroll but kept getting distracted. She looked up and looked around. Feeling that someone was missing from her side. She groaned and rolled her scroll up. "Gotta go find him. can't believe Tetsuya and I didn't see it sooner..." She sighed. He has to be somewhere crying by now. Lost as always. Karula thought as she pushed the doors of the academy doors open to go find her tiny friend.
[exit]

| Chakra Count: 225 |

I allow you to see what you want to believe I am
If only you know of the BLOODSHED that made me snap...  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3100 |-| 1400

User Image

Shikatsu walked into the academy and looked around for the Hokage. He didn't seem to be there yet so he figured he would train.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
KazuhiroxMidori
Genjutsu Brawler

Konohagakure Genin

"Peace is not something you wish for;"
-----------------------------------------------------

Kazuhiro walked into the Academy with the hope of finding the Hokage, he had received word that the Hokage would be here and Kazu was very lost as to what he needed to do to start working towards becoming one of the best Ninja around. As Kazuhiro made his way in he scanned everything hoping to spot the Hokage and didn't, however because of this he decided to find a spot on a wall and sat down in that spot with his back leaning on the wall. Kazuhiro then waited for the Hokage's arrival.

-----------------------------------------------------
"It's something you make, Something you do, Something you are, And something you give away."
~ Robert Fulghum

Chakra Pool: 250/250

Kazuhiro Midori

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai entered in search of the hokage. 'Damit that geezer is fast... w-where the hell is he??' Benkai looked left to right, scanning the area. 'is he not here yet?' Benkai looked behind him. 'I know i didnt pass him... huh i guess ill wait. might as well do some training.'

[post 1/3] Benkai wove his hands together making seals necessary to perform a jutsu. He activated the Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Clone Technique ], summoning a clone of himself.

[post 2/3] The clone stood in front of benkai waiting for orders. Benkai did additional handseals to perform yet another jutsu. He activated the Suirou no Jutsu [ Water Prison Technique ]. water formed around the clone, creating a prison.

[post 3/3] Benkai placed his hand inside the water sphere completing the jutsu. The clone struggled to move and wriggled around inside the water prison. Benkai released both jutsus, watching the water fall to the ground. He sighed as he felt the tension fall from his body.

Training: Basic Chakra Training: Performance
Chakra Pool [+10]
Genin Minimum
After delving into chakra manipulation and emergence, the shinobi should be sure that chakra is releasable. By simply performing a series of techniques that consume chakra, they are furthering their chakra control.
• This Training Can Be Repeated Twice.
• [3] Post Minimum

[Chakra: 270/295]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:37 pm
Uinsean walked into the Academy, lightly bandaged, but mostly healed. He was ready to train and train hard. Walking in and taking a large bundle of scrolls, choosing carefully, he walked off to a secluded corner. Opening the first scroll, he looked it over for a bit, and nodded to himself. "This won't take too long.." Forming a quick few hand seals, a clone of Uinsean appeared next to him, but only lasted for a few seconds.

[Training: Rank A: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu: 1/3.]

Making the hand seals once again he made another clone, and it lasted a little while before dispersing. He grunted lightly in irritation, and took out the scroll again. Looking over it for a bit he figured he just needed to pump more chakra into it. Closing the scroll, he placed it with the rest, and stood back up, taking a deep breath.

[Training: Rank A: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu: 2/3.]

Uinsean concentrated, and formed the hand seals once more. A clone of him formed next to him, followed by two more. He smiled wide as the clones stood, stable this time, infront of him and he chuckled lightly. "This'll really help.." He smiled lightly as he picked up the next scroll.

[Training: Rank A: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu: Training Complete.]

Uinsean then walked far off to where no one would notice him, and unraveled the next scroll. He looked over it very carefully, knowing well that this one wouldn't be easy. After reading for awhile, and memorizing everything to the letter, he set down the scroll. Taking a deep breath he concentrated on what he had to do.

[Training: Rank A: Chidori: 1/3.]

He took a couple training dummies, and set them up a ways away. Then took a deep breath, concentrating deeply. He formed a few quick hand seals, and pointed his arm down at the ground. Then charged his arm full of chakra, and began to concentrate it farther down into his arm. It began to spark lightly, and built up slowly. He knew it wasn't enough so he concentrated even more chakra down into his hand.

[Training: Rank A: Chidori: 2/3.]

After he built up enough chakra, his hand sparked in massive amounts, and a chirping sound could be heard emanating from it. The ground began to break, and crumble beneath his hand. He looked up at the target dummy, the lightning sparking from his hand, and chirping loudly. He vanished within moments, dashing with all the speed he could muster. His out stretched arm blasted through the dummy, completely severing it from the bottom, and he stood there panting. Smoke rose lightly from his arm, and what was left of the dummy as his chakra died down. He plopped down onto the ground, panting heavily, and taking a break. "That's not gonna be used unless I need to.."

[Training: Rank A: Chidori: Training Completed.]  

Shinigami Abarai

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu wanted to go see Night but was waiting for the hokage. He then thought of something and did a hand sign. He made a shadow clone which left and went to Night's house while Shikatsu waited.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:06 pm
Axel Hale |-|Genin (435) |-|AC:2,800|-| 1,550 両
User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

Axel sighed lowly as he walked into the academy, it had been a whole year since he woke up in that hospital...and even now after a year he was a genin..disappointing..walking over to the scrolls he grabbed one about a Taijutsu style he had been wanting to learn for some time now called Kuro Ashi Kata. Walking over to one of the training dummies/posts he unraveled the scroll before looking at the first Kata, it seemed rather simple..just a simple kick to the neck while standing on the ground still. Seemed simple enough to do, looking at it once more he sighed before getting into the starter position of the Kuro Ashi Kata with his hands in his pocket.

[Training: Rank C: Kuro Ashi Kata: Kubi Dageki 1/4.]

Setting one of the training dummies up against the wall he placed his hands again in his pockets, signifying his starter position of the style. His leg shot up as a blur as it flew towards the dummies neck..only to hit it's chest, his leg was sore from holding the position due to his lack of flexibility so he placed it again on the floor.

[Training: Rank C: Kuro Ashi Kata: Kubi Dageki 2/4.]

Staring at the dummy Axel sighed before his leg once again lifted from the ground, leaving a small breeze as it followed, slamming his leg into the dummies chest, though significantly higher this time, reaching under the collar bone and above the pectoral muscles.

[Training: Rank C: Kuro Ashi Kata: Kubi Dageki 3/4.]

Axel stood still, his body was sore from the extremely flexible position that was needed for the move, but he could feel it..deep down that he was close to getting the move down..he was excited to finally start learning a Taijutsu style but first he needed this move down...his eye's shot open as his leg blurred towards the dummies throat, and unlike the others times when it hit the chest or pectoral's this time is smashed loudly into the throat of the dummy, crushing the wood under the strength of the kick. Felling on his back tiredly he smirked arrogantly at the dummy that stood/leaned against the wall with the chunk of the throat caved in.

[Training: Rank C: Kuro Ashi Kata: Kubi Dageki: Training Completed.]

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((Um, that is how I would do that correct? I don't want to screw it up..but that's the way it works yes?  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:33 pm
Snow_Akechi
User Image

Axel sighed lowly as he walked into the academy, it had been a whole year since he woke up in that hospital...and even now after a year he was a genin..disappointing..walking over to the scrolls he grabbed one about a Taijutsu style he had been wanting to learn for some time now called Kuro Ashi Kata. Walking over to one of the training dummies/posts he unraveled the scroll before looking at the first Kata, it seemed rather simple..just a simple kick to the neck while standing on the ground still. Seemed simple enough to do, looking at it once more he sighed before getting into the starter position of the Kuro Ashi Kata with his hands in his pocket.

[Training: Rank C: Kuro Ashi Kata: Kubi Dageki 1/4.]

Setting one of the training dummies up against the wall he placed his hands again in his pockets, signifying his starter position of the style. His leg shot up as a blur as it flew towards the dummies neck..only to hit it's chest, his leg was sore from holding the position due to his lack of flexibility so he placed it again on the floor.

[Training: Rank C: Kuro Ashi Kata: Kubi Dageki 2/4.]

Staring at the dummy Axel sighed before his leg once again lifted from the ground, leaving a small breeze as it followed, slamming his leg into the dummies chest, though significantly higher this time, reaching under the collar bone and above the pectoral muscles.

[Training: Rank C: Kuro Ashi Kata: Kubi Dageki 3/4.]

Axel stood still, his body was sore from the extremely flexible position that was needed for the move, but he could feel it..deep down that he was close to getting the move down..he was excited to finally start learning a Taijutsu style but first he needed this move down...his eye's shot open as his leg blurred towards the dummies throat, and unlike the others times when it hit the chest or pectoral's this time is smashed loudly into the throat of the dummy, crushing the wood under the strength of the kick. Felling on his back tiredly he smirked arrogantly at the dummy that stood/leaned against the wall with the chunk of the throat caved in.

[Training: Rank C: Kuro Ashi Kata: Kubi Dageki: Training Completed.]

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((Um, that is how I would do that correct? I don't want to screw it up..but that's the way it works yes?
((Couldn't have done it better, no worries.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu walked over to the boy and looked him over. "Hey, you busy?" He asked him after he watched him train.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image

Axel looked up slightly after hearing someone speaking to..him he thought. Looking the boy over he noticed the red hair and blue eyes, standing up he brushed his long cargo shorts off as he did so. "Nah I'm not busy anymore..I was just learning one of my Taijutsu attacks but..I'm all good, why whats up you need help with something?" His voice was warm (ish) and calming as he talked, almost as if it was a gentle breeze, warming the day up and calming a person down. "By the way, names Axel, Axel Hale." He smiled before sticking his hand out in a friendly manner for the boy to shake.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 am
User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsu_-_Sakkakugan

[post 1/10] Benkai opened the scroll Hitomi had given him. He read the multitude of jutsu and picked out the only jutsu that is always active. He rolled up the scroll and put away.

[post 2/10] Benkai wove his hands together making seals necessary to perform a jutsu. He activated the Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Clone Technique ], summoning a clone of himself.

[post 3/10] The clone stood in front of benkai waiting for orders. Benkai activated his bloodline and a purple came over the natural color of his eyes. He stared at the clone focusing on his Sakkakugan.

[post 4/10] He then did additional hand signs to perform the genjutsu "Mokugeki [ Pantomime ]". He cast the genjutsu on the clone, encasing him in a invisible sound proof box. The clone had not noticed the genjutsu he was under.

[post 5/10] The clone had no reason to think it was under a genjutsu, mainly because the genjutsu requires the victim to move. With a telekinetic thought, benkai instructed the clone to step to the left.

[post 6/10] The clone tried to follow the order but was unable to fully step to the left. It slammed into the invisible wall and bounced back. The clone put its hands against the wall and felt up and down it.

[post 7/10] It felt the wall to the edge and discovered another wall. The clone turned full circle, feeling the four walls. it began to bang on the wall to try to break out.

[post 8/10] The clone actually believed that it was stuck in an invisible box. it tried to call for help, but nothing escaped the box. Benkai was quite impressed that it had worked this well.

[post 9/10] He started to feel a throb in his right temple. He placed his right hand against it. The voice came back, stronger than before. Although it wasnt saying the word kill over and over, it actually sounded fairly intelligent when it spoke. "Hello me, its the real me, or should i say the real you."

[post 10/10] Benkai was shocked by this and couldn't say anything. The voice continued, "Im sure you're quite surprised about this, this is the first time ive actually spoken. id like to introduce myself, my name is akuma. and i have the power of the Sakkakugan. im tired of sitting on the sidelines when you get all the fun. so.. im going to take control of your body at random moments in time. if you dont like that, try surviving without me, and then well talk. ta ta for now..." The voice trailed off. Benkai shuddered as he tried to recuperate his thoughts.

Learning jutsu: Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
Passive
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai.
• Requires [12] posts to learn.

[Chakra: 255/295]

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:46 am
Uinsean got up, realizing something important, and stored the scrolls he was done with. Carrying the rest with him since he would return soon, and rushed off.

[Exit.]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:11 pm
Snow_Akechi
User Image

Axel looked up slightly after hearing someone speaking to..him he thought. Looking the boy over he noticed the red hair and blue eyes, standing up he brushed his long cargo shorts off as he did so. "Nah I'm not busy anymore..I was just learning one of my Taijutsu attacks but..I'm all good, why whats up you need help with something?" His voice was warm (ish) and calming as he talked, almost as if it was a gentle breeze, warming the day up and calming a person down. "By the way, names Axel, Axel Hale." He smiled before sticking his hand out in a friendly manner for the boy to shake.

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu smiled at what the boy said. "Yea, well I'm waiting for the hokage to get here and so I wanted to know if you wanted to spar later? Oh and I'm, Shikatsu Nara, nice to meet you." He said as he shook Axel's hand. "I wonder just when he'll get here. Well I have to find something to do until he gets here." He said as he pulled out a scroll and looked at it.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games