Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki Hoshiko

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image _________ User Imagexx ____Rɩɳ Јʯȵΐϕʁ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXOur deepest fear is not that we are inadequate...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOur deepest fear is that we are Powerful beyond measure
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIt is our Light not our darkness that most frightens us.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX_________ _________

------------------------------------------------------------

___ Rɩɳ turned at the sound of doggy paws softly clicking against the wooden floors, hearing the bark of a young dog. Its ears seemed rather perked up and its tail angled, typical signals of a playful mood. He knelt to pet it feeling a breeze pass as something was thrown right over his head.
He glanced in that direction spotting a boy that was just a bit bigger than himself and close in age no doubt.
||Juvenile delinquent...|| was the first thought that passed through Rin's mind. He let out a quiet sigh. ||Maybe I'm being a bit judgmental, it could've been just an accident, though even a genin should be more attentive then that.|| it was however the first he saw someone close around his age in this area, he wondered how he didn't know this boy, before graduating he didn't recall seeing or hearing of anyone younger than twelve graduating... except himself of course. Perhaps this boy was in a different class... either that or he was too 'average' to be noticed.
"...Hello" Rin greeted trying to be polite, though really he preferred not to be interacting with anyone lest it be for business purposes.

xx animaidenѴɩɔτσяy !
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽
User ImagexXXXxUser ImagexXXXxUser Image x x

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:44 pm
kyo was only a inch higher then the boy, but a year younger. He was gonna turn ten before he got to chuunin. He stood up as Shi ran over to him, carrying the dog treat then ate it. "Yo. You look fresh out of the academy."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Tsuki Hoshiko

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image _________ User Imagexx ____Rɩɳ Јʯȵΐϕʁ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIt is our Light not our darkness that most frightens us.

___ Rɩɳ nodded."Y-Yes... that's right"
||Please leave me alone...|| He thought to himself. ||...Just go away... I'm looking for a sensei not a sparring partner or some random kid to chat with.|| he thought to himself
"And you?" he asked despite his desire not to interact.

xx animaidenѴɩɔτσяy !
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:21 am
Qastor Sugino Sakada
S Rank upgrade from B Rank+Reductions=0 Post, S Rank upgrade from A Rank+Reductions=1 Post, S Rank+Reductions=10 posts.

(Uh, Isn't Stimulating Armor still C-rank?)  

Desin Slight

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:02 am
Kyo smirked, the boy was fresh when Kyo had more experience. "If your looking for training, you better go find a scroll and teach yourself. I'm not a teacher but I have some scrolls still...I keep forgetting to return them." He had more taijustu scrolls though. Shi now circled the boy, taunting him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:39 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

After having made her way back from traveling and made her way home, Suzume had decided to pay the dojo a visit. Honestly the last mission had been quite disappointing since it had been called off. No chance to get anything, not even a bit of payment. Suzume figured that she could take another mission later but the downside was it would be a stupid genin mission.

Sighing softly, Suzume walked inside the dojo and took a look around. It seemed there were a couple people inside the dojo, some training and two seemed to be in a bit of a scuffle. Suzume would of course begin a bit of training of her own but she might as well watch a bit. See if things might get out of control and someone might get hurt again. Or worse...

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Tsuki Hoshiko

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:36 am
User Image _______ User Imagexx ____Rɩɳ
Јʯȵΐϕʁ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

___ Thɩs wasn't going anywhere was it? "Do you even know how to handle those things?"
||Don't you have a sensei to train with? Why come to me?|| He thought not too amused with taijutsu scrolls, he liked his knives better anyway. The boy eas circling him, no doubt looking for trouble. ||Guess my first assumption was correct, this is just another dellinquent, how'd someone like that manage to get through the academy?|| he sighed, might as well get to the point and maybe this kid would go away...
"What is it that you want?" he asked not bothering to beat around the bush when it'd only waste more time.

xx animaidenѴɩɔτσяy !
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:06 pm
Kyo frowned, he knew how to use those scrolls perfectly. Shi stopped circling Rin and sat infront of him. "I can use them. I've trained for almost a year in them. And your the one who came here." He crossed his arms and kept frowning.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Tsuki Hoshiko

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:51 pm
Јʯȵΐϕʁ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

___ Tɩs true, Rin did come to the dojo, but he did not request to be engaged with idle chit chat with an antsy kid. Chances are there was no way of getting out of this without this random guy following or taunting him. Quickest way to get rid of him would be to challenge him. "Wanna put those scrolls to the test?" He inquired as a silvery knife slid from each sleeve into his hands.
||I don't even know who this guy is...|| He thought a little nervous, Rin prefers to have some knowledge of his opponent, but he know nothing of this guy not even his name.

xx animaidenѴɩɔτσяy !
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:57 pm
Kyo was already behind the boy, using speed to jolt quickly out of sight then appear behind. "I'm still a bit injured from my last spar, so I might be a bit slow." He still had bandages on his hand and body. He got into a stance of speed since he was close and would need to dodge if possible.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Tsuki Hoshiko

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:41 pm
Јʯȵΐϕʁ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

___ Rɩɳ blinked twice, he didn't quite expect the other kid to start so instantaneous. He took in a deep breath and swiftly went down for a sweep kick hopefully to trip Kyo up "Don't out do yourself" He said, just a tip, if the boy got too injured he'd be a usless gennin.
||Hold back, learn his style, adapt and conquer|| He thought to himself, he wanted to make this quick.

xx animaidenѴɩɔτσяy !
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:48 am
Tenrai stood in front of the wooden training dummy, he was determined to continue his training. He drew out his chakra and completely surrounded himself with it, activating his chakra armor. "Now, the first technique is..." Tenrai tried to recall the information "Kaiser Crown! right...really simple, this should be over in no time." He walked back a bit, then dashed as straight at the dummy head first, aiming to knock his head off. A second later the dummy head went flying, as soon as it crashed into a wall it broke almost completely. "Hey, not bad, that didn't hurt at all."
[ Learning - Kaiser Crown (Rank D) ] [1/2]

Tenrai stood back even further this time. He was definitely going to have to replace it after this, but he didn't care. Tenrai took another step back, then ran again at it, this time the entire dummy shattered, the wood couldn't take it. "I guess I can call that mastered, for now."
[Learned - Kaiser Crown] [2/2]  

Desin Slight

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:11 am
Tenrai turned his attention to the others in the dojo, hoping to find someone to test his abilities on. He saw what he thought was two small kids playing. "That runt and that pipsqueak are going at it...aren't those genin?" Tenrai asked himself, wondering if the academy teachers have lost their heads. "No way, nuh-uh, there's no way they passed so early...bet their still academy students." He said, then switched his gaze to a young woman also watching them, he didn't really see her as an opponent and went back to watching the little kids quarrel.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:10 am
Kyo's style was many things, he was a trickster at heart. "Just don't burn me." He let the kick swipe under his feet to make his body go sideways. Touching his left palm on the ground as his feet went up, using this to try and kick at the boy's head. Being taller by a inch was just a minor set back cause his foot would go overhead, unless he bent it before sending it out for the kick. At a close range, it was best to use close combat style.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:25 pm
Desin Slight
Qastor Sugino Sakada
S Rank upgrade from B Rank+Reductions=0 Post, S Rank upgrade from A Rank+Reductions=1 Post, S Rank+Reductions=10 posts.

(Uh, Isn't Stimulating Armor still C-rank?)
(Uhmm, yeah? o.O Im not learning.... that.... though... ? -shrugs-)  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games