Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:48 pm

User Image

Ryotaro Ginjou Shirokiba
| Kumogakure | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Genin |

User Image
"A hunter respects his prey and prays for it, a murderer kills and boasts about it."

+-------------------+

Ryotaro after gently placing Hanora down and kissing her cheek ran to the gate guards, explaing something to them before running back to daisuke and hanora. He panted a bit trying to collect the air to talk after making a B-line here. "There is a little girl... long white hair... and emerald eyes that almost look like they can glow. Supposed to be picked up her by sensei's sister or miss sukai...." He said in broken words before taking in a deep breath to relaxing. "She is only supposed to come out for those two who were supposed to prepare for her. So we have to make her realize we know Lady Sukai, and Lady daitomi. Also I have no idea how long she could have been waiting here." He said sighing praying the girl wasn't waiting long or he'd be in trouble, and finishing his explanation.

+-------------------+

"The Hunter of the Iron Forest"

User Image

[Chakra: 485/485==================Stamina: 145/145]

Extra

OOC:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:55 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke grinned teasingly at hanora and ryotaro. When he heard hanora ask him to talk about himself or the jutsu he would be teaching her he was about to respond before ryo came back and told them the situation before he gave his student a very flat look. "You have to be the worlds worst messenger...." he said with a laugh as he thought about the girls description. "You figure a little girl with features like that would be easy to find...but then again at the same time she's small enough to blend in and hide in a great many places," He said scratching his chin. "Oh and hanora after we find the little ball of sunshine that is my niece I'll tell you anything you would like to know," he said with a smile.

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 550 / 550 |
| Stamina Count: 235 / 235 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: }}

Jutsu Used:

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:58 pm

User Image

Hanora Dorinda Gonzula
User Image
"The Dragons are my children, and I will do anything to keep them safe"

+-------------------+

Hanora looked at Ryotaro and smiled kissing him back,before listening to what he had to say. When she heard little girl, a question popped in her head"What is the little one's relation to these two shinobi?"She asked curious,then she continued"Well, we have Lady Daitomi's brother here, so that should help us a little, and you seem to have known Sukai for while,correct?"She asked just confirm what she already know.

+-------------------+

"The Mother of Dragons"

User Image

[Chakra: 285/285=======Stamina: 215/215]
| Kumogakure | Fuuton | Bloodline | Genin |

Extra

OOC:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:11 am

User Image

Ryotaro Ginjou Shirokiba

User Image
"A hunter respects his prey and prays for it, a murderer kills and boasts about it."

+-------------------+

Ryo's eyebrow twitched at being called the worst messanger, he wanted to argue but couldn't as it was a ninja job to deliver information at any cost and well he droped the ball by getting sick. "Sora is daitomi's niece and Sukai's godchild according to her father." He said replying to hanora before smelling around, "she changed her scent over the year and its too far away if she is here. So I will stay here. With any luck she should see me and recognise me. Can you two search the surrounding area?" Ryo asked kinda scanning the area with his one eye. "she likes sweets and try not to get a heart attack... you'll see what I mean when you see her."

+-------------------+

User Image

Extra

OOC:

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:02 am

User Image

Hanora Dorinda Gonzula
User Image

+-------------------+

Hanora smiled. Finally her hard work as priestess would pay off. She always had a bag of snacks with her.She looked at Ryotaro and asked"Is there anything I should know about Sora, like her likes dislikes,anything?" she asked,then pulled out her bag of snacks"Now what child doesn't like snacks huh?"She asked then giggled"Being a priestess comes in handy at times like this huh?"She asked.She then went to kiss Ryotaro on the cheek, and stroked his cheek one more"See you later Ryo-kun"She said being going to search

+-------------------+

"The Mother of Dragons"

User Image

Extra

OOC:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:24 am

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

Daisuke blinked as the priestess pulled out a back of snacks. "Please tell me I'm not the only one that finds it creepy that she carries around a bag of candy randomly," he said before looking over at ryotaro. "As soon as we find my niece we'll start your's and hanoras training alright?" He said before he wandered off to areas near the gate to look for his niece

Jutsu Used:

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:43 am

User Image

Ryotaro Ginjou Shirokiba

User Image

+-------------------+

Ryotaro blinked and looked at daisuke, "surviving 101 tells you to carry small bags of food and water on you at all times, as well as a snack you like to keep morale up. Also soldier pills are bland and tasteless." He said replying to his sensei looking at hanora, as if even kids new this stuff. "It was the first thing we were taught to bring with us when we were kids in case of emergency." Ryotaro replied seeing something behind a few bushes, this caused him to quickly climb a tree to get a better look. His eyes narrowed, while his one eye strained to see what moved. "Hanora the area over their had some light movements." Ryotaro replied as it was too cluttered to see what it was. "I think saw a flash of white. Sora is shy as a rabbit so gently put the snacks down over there and prepare to grab her."

+-------------------+

User Image

Extra

OOC:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:57 am

User Image

Hanora Dorinda Gonzula
User Image

+-------------------+

Hanora looked and Ryotaro and nodded"Ok"She then slowly walked closer to the area he told her to go, and took out a strawberry flavored pocky packet, and a cherry flavored pouch drink and gently placed then on the ground and waited for the Sora to come out.

+-------------------+

"The Mother of Dragons"

User Image

Extra

OOC:

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:14 am

User Image

Sora Nanami Imatokai

NPC

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

[There was a very brief rustling in the bushes as a little girl peeked from behind a tree. Just as Ryotaro described her piercing emerald colored eyes, and long white hair which barely touched the ground. She was also really little, but then she spoke up. "D-daddy told S-Sora n-not to talk to any peoples b-but auntie or super kitty...." She mumbled refering to herself in the third person as her stomach growled as she quickly looked around to make sure this was okay. She very slowly made her way to the cherry flavored pocky. Looking hanora in the eye's any sense of surprise would cause sora to run away as fast as she could. Sora adjusted her cat ear headband before finally looking at the pocky then Hanora. "C-can I have? p-please?" She asked really hungry and fidgetting a bit, keeping far enough away so she wouldn't be grabbed but was too hungry to pass down a snack. She fixed her dress a bit while looking at hanora. From how Sora was dressed without much dirt on her dress it could easily be assumed she had been at the gate for only a few hours which was good, however she had never missed lunch until now. So she was hungry which caused her to come out.]

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:25 am

User Image

Hanora Dorinda Gonzula
User Image

+-------------------+

Hanora smiled at the adorable little girl."Would you like to meet your uncle Daisuke,Sora?"She asked kneeling down to her at the same level as the girl. When Sora asked if she could have the strawberry flavored pocky. She nodded and gave it to her,as well the cherry flavored pouch drink"I have more at your uncle's house. If you come with me. I am sure your uncle would be happy to give you some more"She said looking at Daisuke,then back at Sora,then at Ryotaro.

+-------------------+

"The Mother of Dragons"

User Image

Extra

OOC:

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:12 am

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

Daisuke looked at his niece in shock. 'There is no way anything can be that adorable....' he thought to himself as he slowly walked over and knelt in front of her. "Hello sora I'm your uncle daisuke, your aunt daitomi is my younger twin sister," he said with a soft smile while trying not to have a heart attack from the sheer level of adorableness and innocence she seemed to radiate. 'Seriously the mad scientists of the world must have banded together to effectively weaponize cuteness...and they succeeded,' he thought to himself with a mental chuckle.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:34 pm

User Image

Sora Nanami Imatokai

NPC

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

[Sora gently took the snacks, she started to nibble on the pocky while hanora talked about a mysterious uncle that she didn't have any information on. Then a rather tall blue hair man walked forward, Sora's instincts took over and just like a little kid she hid behind hanora, peaking her head out when he introduced himself. "Uncles?" he asked with a small head tilt before coming out from hiding. She gently bowed causing her head band to fall forward a bit before before speaking. "Sora is Sora Nanami Ima-Ima... Im... Imatokai..." She introduced, afterwards fixing her head band and going back to eating her snack. She then went back to eating finishing all the drink and only half of the pocky before yawning and rubbing her eye. "Sora missed nap time...." She whined a little tired.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:16 pm

User Image

Hanora Dorinda Gonzula
User Image

+-------------------+

Hanora smiled and gently picked up Sora, then positioned her on her side. So that she could carry her with one arm. She then looked at Daisuke's face and laughed"Well he did warn you. Me I am used to this being a priestess you see all types of cuteness and adorableness."She said then looked at Ryo"Come people,Sora needs a bed to sleep on"She said walking back into the village

+-------------------+

"The Mother of Dragons"

User Image

Extra

OOC:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:03 pm

Thanatos rushed through the gates to leave the money in Thanatos house so he could pick it up later

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:07 am

User ImageUser Image
Kumo Chuunin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 595/595

Rikio made his way back into the village. There were some things he need to do before they set out.

Jutsu Used

Items Used
    Chokuto

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games