Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2000

After having mentioned the blonde, a glanced in Jae's direction showed she had become stiffer, tense. Shigeru meant something to her, perhaps in connection to the owner of the private mansion who had died. Keiji would think of it later when he was not busy speaking to the others. After he had handed the files for Akatsuki to look at, the male seemed satisfied and then left on his way to the academy.

Seeing Genesis arrive at his office, he supposed that Jae would have to wait for a moment longer. It was but a mere clone apparently, although Keiji wished the other would knock. "Good work, although please knock before entering each time. And so far no, nothing confrontational at the moment. At least nothing for genin. Just focus on training with your team and advancing to chuunin."

((15 posts each equals 45, divide by 3 equals 15, which means I get a cool 1500 ryo.

In addition to the 300 ryo gained from Akatsuki mining and 200 from AND santa. Sweet!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:47 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Eyes darting about the room slowly, Izaya noticed that there was more of a crowd present than there was before. It amused him how many people sought the Yukikage's guidance, yet it didn't come as a shock. The man was the leader of an entire village after all. If its denizens could not count on him, then who? Waiting silently for Keiji to address the others within the room, as was his duty, Izaya assessed and took note of them, testing himself at discerning one's bloodline as he had seen Keiji do several times before. Failure at the task did not bring dread, for he knew that such a task was not one of his strong suits. After a few words from the Yukikage taking note of the others, he finally got back around to placing his attention on Izaya. Hearing Keiji praise the fact that Izaya did indeed have the talent to become an ANBU made the boy feel at ease. The words that came after did not come as a sting to the boy, for those things were indeed necessary in order to carry out clandestine operations, which was why he had made it clear that he was not ready for such a thing as he was. He was happy to hear that Keiji at least remembered Hitomi. He thought that maybe he had forgotten about the conversation they had had earlier, now Izaya laughed inwardly at the prospect of such a thing. The man sitting before him seemed far too intellectual to be able to forget even the slightest of details, a talent unto itself. Izaya said nothing, catching wind of the rhetorical air behind the question.

He resisted the urge to jump into the air and pump his fist in a gesture of a task accomplished when Keiji made mention that he would train him to become an ANBU, and truthfully, Izaya could hardly await the day. As brazen as it may sound, he wanted to test himself against the Yukikage of the village, to see how well he could do against someone with such power. The time would come soon enough. On to the matter of squad placements, Izaya caught the tone in Keiji's voice at the mention of the first team, which was to be the one's undergoing the ANBU training. That very tone told him that that team already had its maximal number of Genin. A disappointment it seemed, but Izaya stilled his nerves to the best of his ability, lest he lash out and pay the price for it. The second team spoken of apparently had no leader, and by the way Keiji mentioned a person named Shigeru, Izaya took to belief that he was the one that was to be the pending leader of team two. The third team was headed by a Miss Yuki, and the duties of said team was not one of Izaya's strong points. He knew little to nothing about medicine, and doubted he could be of even the slightest of help to anyone on that team. His choices were limited to a choice in the blink of an eye. The end result was not bad in the least. The Jounin to head the team that was his only obvious choice was someone he knew, the old drunk himself, Zain. He would have preferred being on the team headed by the Yukikage, as would everyone else, but beggars could not be choosers, at least not under current circumstances.

Izaya nodded in silent assent. "Well then Monk-san it is. He promised to take me to purchase my first weapon anyway, so I suppose this binds him to that promise. I would be honored to have him be my Sensei". 'But I swear if he gets drunk again he'll find himself trapped in a world of his own undoing'. A threat to play a simple trick of the mind should the man get drunk on the job. Oh how the boy wished to test himself against his teacher. His thoughts went back to the matter of his ANBU training to come. "If I may ask. How will you find the time to train me to become an ANBU with the burden of your own team to think about? I do not wish to cause you any problems if it can be avoided". This question might or might not solicit a response, but Izaya simply wanted to know. He would not press the matter of his training with the Yukikage any further until he had met up with Hitomi and endured the pains to come, but the simple reassurance of it all at the fact that the Yukikage would not change his mind at the eleventh hour was all Izaya sought.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 305/305

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:32 am
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Hearing Izaya speak up again, he seemed to be perfectly fine with Zain teaching him. Nodding his head, he listened as the other inquired about being trained to become an Anbu. Shaking his head the male replied "The key will be timing, Mister Izaya. Plus for me, it will not be a problem to be in two places at once. I've done it before by having a water clone stationed here to listen to people. The ones I make are not as study as I am, but they have the same mental capacity, the same thought process, and all of them share the same pool of chakra I do. Whether it is I or my water clone teaching you, you will receive proper training. But if you find yourself training on your own, I have made a list of jutsu I have thought appropriate for anbu and/or oinin to learn. You are free to look through the list, incorporate techniques into your planned list of jutsu to learn. Plus this way, you'll have an idea of what direction to go in." Reaching into his desk for a copy of the scroll, he placed it on his desk, close to Izaya so he could pick it up.

((Link to the List))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:57 am

User Image

Izaya Toryo

Izaya censured himself inwardly for his lack of foresight on the matter. Here he was already making plans to become an ANBU and he had made the mistake of forgetting that it was an easy task for any ninja to be in two places at once. Everything Keiji said was true of course, He remained silent as he was told of a list of techniques that the Yukikage thought necessary for ANBU to learn. Reaching forward with tentative hands, Izaya gathered up the scroll and opened it slowly, revealing its contents for his eyes to see. He wasted no time in assimilating the names and ranks of the techniques he, as well as the Yukikage thought to be important. There were a few that he disagreed with, but all in all he was fine with them. He placed only the ones he thought important into memory, which consisted of several of the Maruton techniques, his two elements Suiton and Fuuton, and of course, the Genjutsu. He hated learning Ninjutsu. They were far too difficult for him and took up much time. Maruton was the only form of Ninjutsu he held no contempt towards learning, as they were very useful and could become the equal of any Genjutsu if used in the right manner by one with some skill. Genjutsu was an easy study, as he was born with a natural talent for the art as he was told many times over. He knew better than anyone else how deadly his Genjutsu could really be. Why, he had killed his father with but a thought without meaning to. A shudder ran up his spine at he sudden memory.

Once he felt that he was through memorizing the scroll, he placed it back on the desk and slid it forward to Keiji. "That is a very precise list. I will make every effort to learn the ones that you have highlighted as well as a few that I personally feel would make a good addition. I'm happy to say that I at least have one of the highlighted Maruton techniques under my belt". Izaya smiled. Now he truly felt some confidence Keiji had shown him the scroll which could only mean that he was serious about teaching Izaya. The boy could hardly wait for that time to come. Now his mind fell back on Hitomi. He really needed to get going, but for some reason he did not want just yet. That reason was a simple one. "Thank you again Yukikage, for everything. I would like to inform you that before I leave to meet Hitomi at our designated meeting place, I will go out to the academy to seek a partner for a little spar. I don't want to end up disappointing Hitomi in the long run with my lack of battle experience, so if you will give me your blessing and excuse me, I will take my leave". He bowed to the Yukikage once and turned on his heels to leave. He was nearly out the door on his way to the academy.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:12 am
User Image

One could never have too many Anbu. If Izaya learned to control himself, then he would be a very valuable addition to the Anbu/Oinin squad he was forming. Nodding his head at the other's words he replied "This list is just what I think to be necessary of course, but don't feel you must learn so much from the list. It's imperative that each Anbu have techniques that will help them to do their job, but also be ones they can utilize with their own techniques." Once the other had started going into his own plans for what to do next, Keiji spoke up before he left the office. "Before you go, I have a small mission for you to take, it's a request I have." Reaching to the organized papers to his left, he pulled out a flyer his secretary had sent his way. "I'm not sure how many people know of this already, but here in our own Snow Country, there is a village holding a festival, Ikebana Village to be specific. From what this flyer says, all shinobi from the five nations are welcomed when it's time for the festival. I plan on attending myself, and leaving a water clone here to attend to the matters of Yuki. Since you are on your way to the academy, there will be plenty of shinobi there. Let them know about the festival and show them this flyer."

It might not of seem like much of a mission, but this sort of mission did deal with trivial matters. He was unsure how long the festival would last, but he was sure early birds were there already. Plus this mission might give Izaya some pocket change to spend there if he decided to go. "Dismissed."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:42 am

User Image

Izaya Toryo

Just as his left foot passed the barrier connecting the office to the hall outside, Izaya found himself stopping at the Yukikage's words. He turned back and went towards the desk, reaching out and taking the piece of paper that Keiji held out. He half listened to him give an explanation as he became engrossed in reading what was on the flyer himself. A festival was not truly something that Izaya thought that he would enjoy, but then again he could not be sure unless he went and saw for himself. As soon as he was dismissed by Keiji, the boy left the office, his first stop to be the academy.

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:14 am
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae stood idly by, waiting for the crowd of people to abide. She was used to waiting, patience sometimes needed in order to yield proper results. It wasn't like she didn't have something to keep her mind preoccupied either. That sticky topic about Shigeru kept popping up and she was debating whether or not she should confront the stranger from earlier. She wasn't sure if her temper was ready for that challenge yet. As she waited, mildly paying attention to what was said in her presence should she need to reflect on it at a later time, a habit of hers, she grew slightly wary. Noctis would probably start searching for her. Not because he was worried or actually wanting to search for her but probably because he was bored and wanted to go home. Jae didn't blame him. She wanted to return as well. She looked to Keiji, hoping now would be the time to at least say what she wanted to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:32 am
User Image

Honestly, so many people bothering him. It wasn't as if he wouldn't like it normally, but right now he had a place to be. He had a student that was probably waiting for him right now and he did not wish to keep her waiting for long. Thankfully, he only had one more person to speak to before his office was clear. Yet despite no one else speaking up and it being clear she had the floor, still she was silent. Sighing softly, Keiji looked to Jae and said "If no one else is speaking or no one else here and you have an opportunity, feel free to speak up. Otherwise, people will assume that there is nothing you wish to discuss." Perhaps that was slightly sharp, but he did not want to keep Michiko waiting for much longer. Hopefully Akatsuki was doing his job as a teammate and getting to know her in the meantime.

"Now, what is it you wish to talk about, Miss Jae?"

Haruhi000777

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:53 pm
| Ashikaga Takeshi | Gennin | Yukigakure |
User Image

═════════════════════════════════

A young man walked towards the building of the Yukikage. He wore a white shitagi, a black kosode, a black hakama, a black hakama-himo, white tabi, waraji, and a white scarf. He holds his long hair in a ponytail with white string. On his left hip was his katana, the black and white saya swung slightly as he walked. Takeshi entered the building and went directly to the location of the Yukikage's office. He stopped outside the doors and knocked on them.

═════════════════════════════════

[ OOC: ]
[ Jutsu Used: ]

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
Chakra Pool: 220/220

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:50 pm
Haruhi000777
User Image

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 200

Watching Michiko leave, Keiji leaned back in his seat and watched Chisato Ekiguchi walk in. So the other had not completed her mission to Takumi since something personal happened. The male allowed the other to continue with her report and offer to clean the office. Once the other was finished he replied"You were lucky that mission was not a matter of utmost importance, Miss Ekiguchi. I won't pry as to what that personal matter may have been, but you are to not deviate from a mission once it has started. Or if you are able to, you are to complete the mission if you have been side tracked. I do take into account that you are a genin and your lack of experience certainly played a hand in this. Yet in the future, your mission is top priority, especially if it is high ranked and serves a purpose to your village. Do I make myself clear?"

It was not unreasonable to let genin get a pass just once, if they made a small mistake. Chisato's punishment would be that she would not be paid and no advancement credit. "Now, you may go ahead and start cleaning my office. The file cabinets are all in order, everything else needs to be cleaned though."

User Image
Chisato Ekiguchi
_________Genin

Chisato was fine with her mission being stripped of it's benefits as her lord Yukikage had made his decision as to what her punishment would be. It was embarrassing for her to say the least that her mission was hindered by personal issues she couldn't say aloud and it greatly felt as if she'd discredited her self in the process. Chisato was her harshest critic and she was more ashamed of herself than what light punishment she'd felt she'd received from the Yukikage as he'd taken it as a fair mistake for a young genin. With and of her head Chi would communicate her understanding of his words with but the sound of her voice. Hoping right to it she'd mov towards where the Yukikage would need her to start cleaning and she'd begin to move the paper to the side and try and find something to wipe down the counters to get rid of dust from the number of papers that cluttered the room. Chi would ignore the dealings of whatever else was going on around her as she'd try to quietly go about her work without disturbing the Yukikage. Her job was pretty much simply dusting and wiping down the windows and so on. With as much paper work that passed trough the office a lot of dust and mildew would form from the particles of the paper. Scrubbing really wasn't need but a maybe a mop could be taken to the place. looking around Chisato would look for something of a broom closet.

_________

ChakraX305
[Fuuton] [Raiton]
Ryo::1,600 , AC::1,650  

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Jae coaxed an eyebrow curious. Was she being reprimanded for holding her tongue? Normally Jae would react promptly and her retort would have undermined the gist of what he was saying with her own two sense but she held back. Usually it was polite to wait to be addressed by elders first, especially foreign Shinobi in a foreign land. Evidentially he had something else he had to do and by the knock at the door that seemed to reiterate her thoughts Jae smiled her usual sly grin. "We were thinking about departing now and I wanted to personally thank you for your hospitality. I am sure you are aware of my past discretions and I'm here to ask one simple question, i'll be out of your way after that. Why let a turn coat wander back into the village and you didn't inform my Junior. Why?"She had to know at least this before she departed. It would be nice to walk away with a peace of mind. There was a lot more she would inquire about but now was not the time to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image

Was it strange to see that there was a sudden spike in activity? Perhaps not, but he had to wonder why today so many people had decided to come in. A knock at the door and the feel of the chakra told him another genin was coming in for a headband. Wanting to get this out of the way quickly he called "Enter."

Chisato meanwhile, was busy cleaning his office and managing everything. When she was looking around for something, he assumed that it was for cleaning supplies "Outside the door and to your right, Miss Chisato. There should be a cleaning closet or something there with cleaning supplies."

At least Jae was not pointing out he was being a little rude, she was just minding her manners. He listened as the other told him that she and Noctis were leaving and inquiring why he let her back in and not inform Noctis. "First, I'm sorry if I was a little short. I have genin that I am in charge of and need to train, they are waiting for me at the academy right now. And your past discretions are on file. As for why I've not said anything about you coming back or sharing your information with anyone else, you're with Konoha and Konoha is our ally. I certainly could not have turned you away, even if I had wanted to. As for not sharing your past, I felt no need to since it really was none of my business anyway. Although it may be unhealthy to keep it hidden from those around you, especially since you'll have more dealings with Yuki in the future."

Leaning back in his seat and hoping no one else showed up to his office, the male said "Anyway, I'm glad that yours and Noctis's visit seems to have gone well, feel free to come back anytime. And have a safe trip hope whenever you leave."

Haruhi000777

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:01 pm

As Keiji explained his curt manner Jae simply stared at him, her expression light and open as she listened. Honestly she wasn't reflecting on his curt manner at all. The fact that he was explaining himself to her was a little odd, to say the least. At least he was aware of it. As he explained things that pertained to her, she mentally blanched out at the thought of having her file still lingering around somewhere in his office. Unless she asked to have it burned, although she was sure that wasn't possible, it would be around for as long as she lived. Her unease returned then, Jae reflecting on what was said. Her new ties to Konoha were her only saving grace. She was lucky the Hokage had taken her in, despite being allied with Yukigakure. If she ever got a chance to be sentimental with the Hokage she would personally thank him for saving her a**. The rest Jae didn't think too much into. He had advised her to let other's know but Jae felt that the only person who needed to know already knew, the Hokage. Ducking her head as she bowed she smirked. "Thank you." That was all she had really come here for, well she had been willing to offer her services but chickened out. It was not in her place to do so, at least not now. Turning she walked out, pausing to look at none other than Noctis, waiting silently outside. She coaxed an eyebrow before tilting her head to one side."Noctis?" Jae was a little tired now, her stress levels for this week having finally caught up to her. She didn't even have enough energy for a witty remark to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:12100 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis showed up outside the office to here the last of the conversation with the Yukikage. He guessed Jae read his mind and told the Yukikage they were gonna be leaving soon. Besides the Jonin evaluations were coming up soon. Noctis didn't knock he just waited outside the door for Jae to come out. When she did he looked over at her."You ready to go?"

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Jae nodded slowly, a part of her hesitating in her response. That part of her didn't want to leave. It wanted to remain here, to go to her parents and sit down and have dinner with them like she had five years ago. That part of her wanted to seek out Shigeru so that she could confront him and try to move on from their past. "Yeah. Let's go." Jae said in a solid form. She didn't want to dwell on the coulds and woulds. She was happy with her life now, despite the losses she cut for herself. There was no faltering on that. "I want Ramen. Let's hurry back!" Jae said, regaining her bearings. She stretched out, rotating her shoulder in a small circle.  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games