Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:47 pm
"Neither am I. Truth is, my cousin Watari would've gotten the necklace I'm wearing now if he would've lived until his thirteenth birthday in which he, unfortunately, did not. Since I was the second most mature, I got the necklace thus becoming the sage of time. I try to refrain from using it unless it's a dire situation. Of course, should anyone steal this necklace, I'll die. Once the sand in the hourglass runs out, I have to have a successor to take my place lest the Earth stop spinning and everything will be destroyed. Scary?" Sheik muttered softly before giving her an evil smile.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:50 pm
"it's different...not scary." Kana smirked and sipped on her tea again. "i'm not easily scared.... in my line of work; i have to be able to handle things taht would make most panic" she shrugged  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:13 pm
"Does that include the end of the world as we know it?" Sheik asked with a chuckle before taking another sip of his tea. "Oh yea... My dead cousin is Maso."

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:32 pm
"i'll probably be dead by then so what should i care. and if it does happen when i'm alive there's not much i can do to stop it, is there?...so no; it doesn't scare me." Kana grinned and continued to drink her tea. "realy? huh...... so....fallen angel? that's gotta suck."  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:15 pm
"I would've thought you'd be the kind of girl to call me insane for the whole time sage thing," Sheik smiled as he lightly stirred his tea with a little spoon. "Shadowheart really needs to teach these people how to make tea. It does when I know everything, but the most he can remember is random words and a dream he's been having that skips around on his final living hours and yet I can't tell him anything. It's like his own little curse."

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:20 pm
"not really.... i'm a prety accepting person." Kana smiled and gave her tea another sip. "it's an okay tea.... but they typicaly use premade stuff here." she shrugged and looked at him. "that sounds hard! i can barely keep secrets from people if they're involved!" she giggled and then chewed on her lip, feeling a bit akward about the sudden girly burst.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:42 pm
Sheik let out a soft chuckle at her girlish outburst. "When you're a time sage, you've gotta keep seventy-five percent of things a secret. I'm used to keeping a lot of things secret due to them being life or death. Unfortunately, I'm not as good with secrets as Shadowheart is. He'll take things to his grave without spilling a single word. Nice girlish outburst. It was cute."

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:46 pm
Kana's cheeks went a bright pink and she looked up at him. "th-thanks...." she mumbled and set down her empty tea cup. "i can keep some secrets... but verry rarely do they stay secrets...." she sighed and shook her head. "only one has stuck with me..... and i don't plan on breaking my record yet." she smirked, her bright green eyes sparkling with determination.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:04 am
"No worries. I won't ask if you're not comfortable with telling. I'm nice like that. That is unless you're Shadowheart. Then I have to pry and just about get my head cut off for doing so," Sheik snickered lightly.
Shayde slid away from the couch, signing quickly to Hades that he'd be back with some tea who wrote it down on a notepad and handed it to Sky. Shayde had already left the room as Hades wrote down his quick hand signs. He stepped into the kitchen, setting up some tea to be brewed freshly.
A shadow stepped out of the wall quickly slapping a hand over Shayde's mouth as the other snatched his arm behind his back, it's foot snatching Shayde's out from under him. "Shh, baby brother, Shh. We don't want to frighten anyone else in the house do we?" Hagen purred into his ear, a muffled protest from Shayde as he reached for one of his knives only to have Hagen hit his knee into his hand. "Naughty, naughty. I'm not here for a fight. I just came for a chat."
Several shadowy hands slid out of the floor, removing all of Shayde's weapons before holding Shayde to the ground, a shadowy hand still covering his mouth. Hagen listened for a moment to see if anyone had heard the ruckus being played out.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:31 pm
"heh, i might tell you someday......." she smirked and rolled her eyes.

Sky looked at the note and gave a tiny nod to hades, tossing it over to his sister.

Krystina was was curled into Maso's shoulder, having slightly drifted off. at the feel of the note however she blinked and picked it up. after reading it she shook her head and went back to 'hiding' behind maso.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:10 pm
"I can be a patient person, Kana. I'll wait for you to get more comfortable to spill the beans," Sheik smiled lightly before downing the rest of his tea.
Lucius had fallen asleep in Hades' lap and Maso was lightly brushing his fingers through Krystina's hair as she was drifting to sleep.
Hagen flashed Shayde a smile as no one seemed to move from the living room. "I'm sorry for attacking you outta the blue after such a short time between us. Anyways, I'm backing down from attacking you and your friends as well as Sheila. I've found a girl and she believes in me like you used to," Hagen said in a soft casual tone.
"I'll miss ya, but you don't exactly bring a smile to my face anymore. Let the others know that I wish you all the best. On a personal note, show you're feelings. I cried for the first time in sixteen years and I felt good about it. I'm also sorry for killing off mom and dad and turning you into the stray dog you are now. Love ya and I'll see ya if I see ya." He vanished alongside the shadowy hands, leaving Shayde's weapons laying on the floor as well as him looking dumbfounded. The tea kettle began whirring making Shayde stand up and make the tea. He returned to the living room with a few cups of tea on a tray as the credits started rolling.
"Tea for those of us still awake," Shayde mumbled lightly as he handed Hades and Maso a cup. Maso raised an eyebrow at Shayde's rather conflicted expression.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:18 pm
Kana gave a small smile. "glad to hear....." she hummed and tipped back in her chair.
Skylar looked at Shayde and tipped his head in confusion. "something wrong?" he mumbled, taking one of the cups of tea.
Krystina was half asleep and she really wasn't in the mood for tea anyways.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:50 pm
"Would you like to go on a walk and talk a bit more?" Sheik asked casually as he stretched back in his chair.
Lucius remained asleep as Hades and Maso took a sip of their tea with a raised eyebrow.
"Hagen attacked me in the kitchen just to tell me he found a girl, left Sheila and he wishes us the best of luck," Shayde answered lightly as he took a sip of tea himself.
"He what?" Maso asked even more confused.
"You're kidding me. He found himself a girlfriend and he left Sheila?" Hades muttered. Shayde shook his head slightly as he sat down beside Sky.
"Sheik's gonna flip. Did he say anything else?"
"He also apologized for killing our parents and to express my inner feelings more. He cried for the first time in years and he felt good about it..." Shayde murmured lightly. Hades choked on his tea, waking Lucius up with a confused look.
"This is a joke right?" Shayde shook his head again as he leaned against Sky's shoulder.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:02 pm
"alright....." Kana grinned and cracked her shoulders. "i think that'd be fun." she hummed.
Sky blinked as he listened to everything. "huh...that's a suprise......" he muttered and took a sip of his tea. he might not have known Hagen as long as everyone else but from just the one time with him being threatened he'd tagged him as the kind of guy who'd be forever alone because he couldn't be compasionet.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:22 pm
"Good," Sheik smiled lightly as he lay down the money for the teas plus a small tip before helping Kana to her feet and heading back towards the door. "So is there anything else you're comfortable with telling me?"
"That's what I was thinking and the weird thing is, I could tell he was being serious about it," Shayde murmured lightly as he glanced up at Sky.
"Who we talkin' bout?" Lucius mumbled sleepily.
"Hagen," Maso muttered as he lightly kissed Krystina on the forehead while his fingers stil played with her hair.
"Oh yeah... Something about Sara made him become all sweet although he also learned something called the Shadow Dragon Technique." Shayde's eyes narrowed at Lucius.
"Shadow Dragon..."

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games