Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
robin recalled her struggle with the guy's goons and thought to herself,my normal fire moves won't help me I,m gonna have to learn some brand new unblockable fire moves if I want to break through those guys defense...its strange no human can withstand my fire unless I use my blue fire mode but I used red fire so they could have at least got burned unless...,as robin thought she figured out that they were not human but they were kind of familiar that she thought she knew them,no it couldn't be...could they?
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin finished cleaning up the mess in the bathroom and taped a couple of trash bags over the holes in the door. She hoped Ash wouldn't get in trouble for breaking it, and she hoped Shizuka wouldn't get in trouble for breaking the shower door. C'est la vie... I should go try to find Shizuka. Erin put on a jacket and hat and went off campus to look for Shizuka. She began to worry; it was getting dark. Erin would have to find her and get back to campus really fast to avoid being locked out.

As she wandered down the streets, looking for Shizuka in either of her forms and calling her name occasionally, it eventually became clear to Erin that she had no idea where the hell she was. "Oh, s**t..." she whispered to herself, feeling anxiety rise in her chest. She was lost, and Lizzy had been kidnapped around here just earlier today... What if the freaks decided Erin was a target, too? Then again, Erin was over six foot and thin as a board. Likely with her hat and jacket on, most people would think she was a guy. Erin neared an alley and called down it. Unlikely, but just in case... "Shizuka? Shizuka, are you there?"

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Rone looked at Robin, "I could get us to your trail if it's still hot." She saw how upset Robin was getting. It was almost great to see some passion like that. "Let's not get to upset." She said with a worried voice, "I can't get us away where if youre emotions change like that. And what are they? I'm sure they can't be that strong." She said shrugging.

xoxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:02 pm
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

Tsubatsu smiled and watched from a safe distance. He knew that girl a mile away, and this time he would make her pay for keeping Ashkia from him. He silently followed Erin into the alley and pulled out his hunting blade, ready to give her a good cut for each blow she had given him. He crept up behind her and grabbed he shoulder, whispering into her ear, "Ash is mine." and pulling back his knife to strike.

[Did you really think you could escape your fate? No one cheats me of what's mine. And make no mistake; you are mine.]  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin nearly jumped a mile into the air when she heard that voice behind her. She whirled and shoved him away. "You a*****e! What the ******** is wrong with you?!" When she saw it was Tsubatsu, she sneered. "I guess I should have asked what the ******** isn't wrong with you..." She laughed when she saw the knife. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her black switchblade, opening it with a click. "Wanna fight, b***h? 'Cause I'll give you a fight. Come on! Your punkass little buddies aren't here to protect you now, and I'd love nothing more than to carve up that smug face of yours."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:21 pm
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

He gave a Erin a smirk and laughed at her blade. "You think you can take me you little whore? Ash is mine and you will learn that right now. I will have her whether you like it or not. She wants me too. She doesn't even want you." She said with pure malice dripping from his words.

He reached into his jacket and pulled out a small, snub nosed revolver from a small pocket. Tsubatsu gave her a cruel grin. "And guess what? You lose Ash right here, right now. Just like that last b***h."

[Did you really think you could escape your fate? No one cheats me of what's mine. And make no mistake; you are mine.]  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin wanted to kill him, but his words actually made her laugh. "Oh, she wants you, huh? She doesn't want me? When was the last time she kissed you, Tsubatsu? Because she kissed me less than an hour ago. Do the math." She stepped forward, angry and ready to fight, but stopped when she saw his gun.

Horror struck her heart and spread through her limbs, freezing her where she stood. Tsubatsu had a gun. It was pointed at her. And he was definitely crazy enough to kill her, here and now. Her knife would be useless against a gun. Erin began trembling, adrenaline coursing through her system. Obviously, she could no longer win the fight. But maybe she could hurt him before he killed her. She gripped her knife tighter and hissed, "Not if I can help it, a*****e." Erin prepared to lunge at him, looking for the best way to strike.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka seemed to be going through a lot of emotions lately. Fear, happiness, depression, and most recently, rage. Rage was her favorite. It made her blood literally begin to boil. She could feel it, the odd liquid that served as her blood running through her body and slowly settling her into a state she was more familiar with. Pretending to be human was nice and all, but this felt amazing. When it came right down to it, she was a natural born killer and now she was in her element.
She had been wandering across the roofs, occasionally stopping to glance into an alley while she searched for a comfortable place to sleep. Unfortunately for Tsubatsu, he happened to attack Erin right as she came across the alley they were in. She leaped down from the roof she was on, landing in a crouch between Tsubatsu and Erin. The neko didn't acknowledge Tsubatsu right away, choosing instead to stare at her injured arm with an amused expression. The once red blood had turned an odd shade of purple and seemed to have developed an almost acidic quality, each drop eating away at the ground as it fell. The crash later wouldn't be pretty, but that was later. She had more pressing matters to attend to at the moment.
She rose to her full height, a feral grin playing at her lips as she observed her prey.
"It's been a while since I last had the chance to take someones life...You're lucky I'm feeling merciful tonight, but...that doesn't mean you will get away unharmed."
Shizuka lunged, taking hold of one of Tsubatsu's wrists and crushing it. She had missed having a reason to use her inhuman strength. Using her muscles felt nice. Beneath her grip she could feel her "blood" burning away at the human's flesh. In her current state, using it probably would have been easier than taking the time to attack the human physically.
"No, Shizu! Not a good idea. You lack anything to channel your powers and you wouldn't want to accidentally blow up the alley with Erin still in it. Just take down the human and leave before you end up doing something stupid."
She growled, snatching Tsubatsu's gun from him, shooting him once in the arm then a second time in his left leg. She didn't want him to be able to follow them back to the college. After glancing back at Erin, she slashed at his stomach with her claws, leaving a series of several deep gashes before releasing his wrist and shoving him to the side.
"Erin, I suggest we leave now...If we stay any longer I'm likely to kill him..."

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin watched in amazement as Shizuka saved her life and reduced Tsubatsu to a bloody pulp. She nodded at Shizuka's words, still trembling a little from the terror of having a gun in her face. "Y-yeah... Let's jet..." Erin ran alongside Shizuka, not stopping until they reached the college. "Thank you, Shizuka... I'd be dead if not for you. I owe you one." Once they finally stopped running, Erin noticed Shizuka's bloodied arm. "Shizuka... What did you do to your arm?" she asked, too tired to be anything but worried.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"It's not important...Just don't touch it, or me, until the blood runs red again...It's not safe."
Shizuka suddenly felt cold. She wrapped her arms around herself, trying to will the feeling away. She had known she would crash, but not so soon. The neko felt like the world was spinning. Her vision was blurred and her body wouldn't stop shaking.
"Idiot...This is what you get...for letting your anger get the better of you..."
She collapsed on the ground, trying to ignore the sick feeling in her stomach. Nearly a minute passed before she tried to move, slowly bringing herself to her knees and then to her feet from there, once she was sure she wouldn't fall over again. Her body was returning to a state closer to human. A slight chill still remained, but she could move at least and her blood was returning to a normal shade of red again.
"Wasn't as bad as usual...Still a little cold...Are you okay, Erin? Did he hurt you?"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:03 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Only when Shizuka told her not to touch her did she realize that the girl's blood was an inhuman shade of purple. It was evolutionary instinct that made her step back, but a far stronger concern for Shizuka's well-being that made her step forward. "Shizuka... What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Erin had rarely ever felt so useless as she did now. Luckily, after a minute of standing there, it seemed Shizuka was returning to normal. The girl was even able to stand. Erin removed her jacket and draped it around Shizuka's shoulders. She wanted to pick Shizuka up and carry her to make sure she wouldn't strain herself, but she had a feeling it would offend the girl. She offered her hand instead. "No. He didn't even touch me. You were amazing, Shizuka. I thought I was dead for sure." Erin smiled a bit shakily.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
robin knew the person's name his name was ammon,he has been hunting robin for years as robin remembered more black flame swirled around her with so much anger and fury,so it has come to this has it ammon when I find u you'll regret ever taken my best friend,Robin sprouted flame on her palm and cleched her fist without her knowing that her powers were becoming worse.
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:28 am
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

Tsubatsu remained on the ground, twitching and shuddering from his pain. his body was bleeding from the bullet holes and the slashes on his gut. He reached his good hand into his red and black leather jacket and pulled out his cell phone, speed dialing one of the researchers for the company. "R-Robis.... Get your fat a** down to... ahhhh... the alley behind the thrift store... I... I need you to fix me up..."

He ended the call and just breathed, trying to figure out how to hurt those two best. Ashika. Those ********... whores are her friends. What better way to hurt them than to hurt her? He thought savagely and heard a vehicle pull in behind him in the alley.

Foot steps echoed closer to him and a voice said softly, "Sir, you really should learn to play nicely with others. I'm going to have to find something to improve your bone strength if this keeps up." And lift him off of the ground, carrying him to the medi-van and putting him on the slab in the back.

"Just shut up and fix me up a*****e." He groaned and they sped off to the business district. Robis could fix even the most shattered of bones in a day or two, but gashes were a different story. He would most likely have a scar similar to the one he left Ash.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:51 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Amazing? That's the first time heard it described like that..."
Shizuka grinned, holding herself up in a way that displayed something particularly strange for the neko- pride. Pride was another thing she disliked showing, despite the fact that she really was an extremely prideful creature. She stared at Erin's offered hand for a moment before carefully taking it and giving the girl an apologetic look. Even though she had warmed up some, Shizuka still felt very cold when touched.
"The cold feeling will wear off soon...I think..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:05 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled slightly at Shizuka as they joined hands, trying not to show surprise at how completely ice-cold Shizuka's hand was. "It's okay." She gave the girl a light kiss on the cheek. "Maybe I can help warm you up a bit." Erin began walking with Shizuka back toward the dorms. Her expression darkened. "Hopefully you put that loser out of commission for awhile... I'm thoroughly sick of him at the moment... To think... He was cowardly enough to try and knife me in the back... It makes me furious. I mean, at least he should be man enough to fight me!"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces