Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:27 pm
Locke passed through the portal, and is almost instantly thrown into battle, along with Drake. Dodging a few attacks, he knocks one soldier on his back, and sees Andrea down below, fighting... "Another Grignack!? Oh, come on!" Locke used his alchemy, transmuting the area around Drake and himself to make them able to get through the glass floor, and get over to Andrea. "Andrea! Are you okay? Say something!" He quickly picked her up, carrying her away to a small part of the cell and transmuted the stone around them to cover them, creating an almost preexisting hovel to hide in momentarily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:41 pm
Andrea turned feeling another hold her until she realized it was Locke. As he made the quick shelter she simply nodded letting her portal close. "I'll be okay. I can't make portals like I can in our world here. We need a way out of this arena, King Azreal is up there with the King of the Nethariens. I need to get him back to his castle so we can go home." She sat up wincing but would deal with it. "I've still got a decent fight in me, Just not enough for that blasted Grignack."

"I'll Stay up here, just get her out of there." He called his shades only managing three with the limits of the world. He fought on trying to get to the one that seemed tied up as two others sneaked out. "If you're Andrea's King, I mean this with all due respect, get your a** fighting so we can save you better."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:02 pm
Locke nodded to Andrea. "It's okay. I think we can do what we did last time. You get me?" He winked at Andrea, then lowered the barricade. Almost on cue, Andrea darted away from the beast, and Locke rushed towards it. gathering his energy, Locke rushed towards it's chest, at least he hoped it was the chest, and transmuted. Thankful his power was not weakened in this world like Andy's and Drake's, he changed the Grignack's physical makeup to something just weaker than pencil lead. "Andrea! Drake! Now!" Locke leaped out of the way, and let the other two do what needed to be done.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:15 pm
Drake looked down hearing Locke but wasn't sure what they could do up where they were. He looked to the king helping him barricade the main doors then looked below. He called some shades before helping the king over the edge to be caught by one of the shades, then took his turn barely missing being eaten on the way down. "Krea, Brin, go.." He spoke softly as the two shades would charge the weak spot.

Andrea dodged as the shelter left. She felt weak and nauseous once again. She watched Locke once more before gathering her strength to rush the beast making a deep cut in time to see Drake's shades enter the beast. She watched the are of the wound turn black and heard the creature calling out. She stumbled back a bit seeing what looked like black veins arising before it twitched violently then collapsed. She sighed glad it was over and looked to them all. "We have to get King Azreal back in charge."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:21 pm
"King Azrael? You mean the jerk who turned you into his possession!? Where is he? I'll kill him myself!" Locke swore to himself in his mind that whoever was responsible for treating Andrea like she was treated, he would make them pay. "Drake! You alright?"
--------------------------------
Jack looked at Aya. "I got an idea. There's a show in town tonight. Why don't we go? Could be fun." Jack looked to Sam, and saw her nod, wanting to do something as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:54 pm
Andrea looked to them feeling weak but tried to fight it off. She gathered her magic hoping to deal with Locke's outburst later when her mind was more in the right. She opened a portal ground level with her sense of the castle from what she remembered. "I can't hold it long, we'll deal with other things later, first we get back things the way they should." Her tone serious though more to keep herself going.

Drake listened to the outburst then saw the portal. "We'll deal with this later as Andrea said. Portal now, while she has it open for us." He looked to her seeing her getting paler and knew she wouldn't last much longer on her feet. He called on of his shades to help stay by her side before ushering Azreal as it seemed he was called through the portal.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:11 pm
Locke hesitated a moment, but knew she was right, and jumped through the portal. He went through after Andrea, that way he could arrive before Azrael, and make sure he doesn't try anything without him there with a few seconds absence. Once on the other side, he waited for the king and Drake to come through. Once all were through, the portal shut, and Andrea looked to pass out, but Locke caught her, and rested her down. "Andrea! Damn. You're in worse shape than I thought. We need to get you healed and get you some food quick."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:22 pm
As she went through her portal she made sure the others were through before closing. She was tired and weak knowing she was loosing blood. She looked to Locke as he caught her not realizing she had started to collapse. "I'll be okay, The soldiers for our side are more then likely in the barracks. Two halls down, a right on the third hall, three.." She paused a moment more looking towards Azreal. "He can show you I'm sure. Play nice."

Drake looked to Andrea when the portal closed and dropped one of the bags he had brought. "My shades can look after her Locke, she'll be safer away from the rest of the fight. I'm sure the three of us can handle it, especially where you're not hindered at all in ability. Like she said, the sooner this guy's back in power and Aya can come home, and we can go home."

He watched the group knowing well the Silver one had been through worse then this in his kingdom. As they spoke though he had barely remembered the general's real name, something she used to be fond of reminding him when angered. He would deal with their rude and disrespectful outbursts after he had his kingdom back though and simply waited by the main doors playing lookout.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:39 pm
Locke nodded, though didn't want to deal with the king, as she said. But even so, he decided to be nice, as she suggested. "Okay, Drake. You help me keep an eye on everything, and we'll get her inside to safety. Azrael. Why don't you call your little helpers out here? The least you could do after we just saved your a**." Locke didn't want to be around this guy longer than he had to. Something about him just threw him off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:51 pm
He looked to them but would remain silent. He was better then their insults knowing they didn't seem to understand the customs of this world. "My men are locked. We need to get to them first. Shouldn't be hard. The Nethariens don't know all the secrets of this castle." He would wait till they would be ready before starting out.

Andrea looked to them nodding. "Go, it's okay. There's a Grignack tapestry down there just in case, it has false walls." She smiled slightly knowing Locke and Drake may need it.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:06 pm
"Fine. We'll go and free them. I have nothing against the men." He shot a glance toward Azrael, letting him know this argument was not over. "You said there were false walls? We don't need them. Just point the way. I'll handle the exits." Locke waited for Azrael to lead him through his castle, making notes of possible escape routes just in case he turned on them or tried to do something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:23 pm
Azreal led the two through the halls taking up a sword from the doorway. He wasn't thrilled but would deal with them. He was thankful for a brief moment the Netharien king was foolish in leaving the castle mostly empty. A few stragglers here and there as he made the way to the barracks. He smiled glancing around the last opening seeing the guards knowing it had been too easy. "Looks like the parties in there. My men are in the cells, probably more further in going to the barracks."

Drake looked between them though ordered his shade to stay with Andrea. He knew she wouldn't last much longer and wanted to make sure she was in some form protected should something happen to her. he went following the king seeing few in their way not liking it and hoped that Locke would keep his head. What happened during or after this battle was up to what Andrea decided since it was more her home. "All right, so we go in make a mess, free the soldiers got it."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:54 pm
Locke transmuted his arm, giving it a blade for fighting. "Let's go. The sooner we're done here, the sooner we can return home." Locke followed in unison with Azrael and Drake, attacking the guards. A few minor mistakes though, due to Locke's anger, cost him a couple good scratches and cuts. "Damn. They're stronger than I thought. How is everyone doing?" Locke thought this was taking too long. He hated the stink of this world. It almost seemed to permeate his body, filling him with it's odor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:01 pm
He fought on trying to reach the cells with Azreal beside him. He took note of Locke letting his anger get the better of him. "Locke, keep you're head in the battle at hand. I'm not going to explain to Andrea if you don't come back from this with us." He scowled as one of the others managed to get him, but he managed to get the keys. He tossed them Azreal and worked harder to give him some cover.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:21 pm
Locke fought off a few more attacks. "Fine. But when this is over, me and 'kingy' here, are going to have a nice long 'talk'. Oh, the hell with this. Drake! Get behind me! It's time to put these toy soldiers in their box." Locke waited until Drake and Azrael were safe ahead, then touched the floor, transmuting a thick stone cage around all the guards. "There. That oughta hold you. Stay there until we come back. IF we come back." Locke raced after the others, going to free the soldiers.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games