Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image
Rowen Kyocera

"Brace yourself,
I'm going to hug you....or not."

Rowen nearly crashed into other students as she got out. The thought nearly made a thin blush on her face. That would have been embrassing if she fell down in front of people. She sighed and tried to relax and enjoy herself at the school. Like that would ever happen.

She cluched her left hand tightly, although nothing was there as she walked over to were a nice-looking woman calling out first-years. The girl stood uncomfortly with the group of students and shifted her legs once every few moments. A line of pink blush suddendly appeared on her face without her approval and hoped now one noticed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Because hairdye is just that
COOL.

unsorted first year

~

First years were begining to pile up, and Mallow was begining to feel squished. Once she turned to the right enough to feel comfortable, she came to a shocking realization. In one day, Mallow Leigh was known to speak at least a thousand words. Today she was only up to about fifty and it was almost over. And a good deal of them were directed to Blaire, who had decided to shut her beak. Thank God. Mallow did want to talk, she really did, but knowing the fact she did not know a single person in the station it was hard to think something up. What if the only living thing I'll ever talk to in my life is Blaire? What if I've been cursed by some disease that makes me be quiet all the time? What if--- all right, stop imagining, Mallow. You're going to talk to other people like normal. You're not infected with a disease. I hope.

When Mallow heard the boy with the buzz-cut's comment about brightly colored hair, she turned back and laughed, "You must've missed the message about hairdye too--- it's quite the rage these days." At the end of her sentence Mallow held up of her pink hair (dyed, of course) to prove the point. Mallow herself had only gotten that hairdye set because her uncle had thought it'd be fun for an eleven year old to dye a bit of her hair. But the girl was pretty sure her uncle had meant a couple strands, not the entire sprout.

(: (: (:
xD Suddenly so many posts~
): ): ):

Spongy Filling

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:40 pm
Hogsmeade Station/ Unloading Platform
Ronyo Storm - Unsorted
First Year

The smell of smoke from a coal burn drifted into his button nose, the sounds of thousand upon thousands of excited kids both fresh and experienced echoed in his slightly long ears, and the sight of it all was almost more than a boy raised in nature could take being received by his emerald green eyes. It was not a great shock to him really, for he had been with his mother to Diagon Alley a few times before he even received his letter. Still the unparalleled sensory overload was something Ronyo was trying to get used to. He had lived among wild creatures both mythical and normal, creatures that grunt and growl and seem to have no awareness of manners of any kind, and at the moment Ronyo would have taken them over the people he was around. Still that was no reason not to enjoy himself and be grateful and excited about the chance to learn and experience something new, a great many new things more than likely.

As new and old students disembarked the legendary locomotive Ronyo waited for enough people to clear the isle before he made his attempt. He had little in the way of extra positions and what he did have would be taken care of for him. Ronyo did a once over of himself and what he needed to carry off the train. He ran a hand over his almost white blonde hair and made sure the pony tail was well secured, his robes all seemed well enough in order despite the few wrinkles obtained from sitting the few moments after he changed, and his duffle bag of odds and ends was slung over his shoulder and ready to go. With that Ronyo took a step into the slightly less crowded isle and did the disembarking shuffle to the door with some people stopping to say hi or gather up belongings.

Once onto the platform the new addition to the renowned Hogwarts student body gave the place a quick look and took in everything he could. A life in the forest had allowed the boy to begin developing fine deduction skills he had needed to hunt and simply play in the area he considered his backyard. The air was crisp and clean likely coming from the famous Black Lake, the trees played with the small breeze that brought that clean air to the entirety of the Hogwarts and Hogsmeade grounds, the dirt on the ground just beyond the platform was still hard from the summer and easily produced tiny clouds of dust if kicked just right, and then there was the tall woman holding a lantern aloft. The words from the woman echoed and were scrambled all at the same time thanks to the combined encaustics of the small platforms overhand and the constant sounds of both train and student mumbling about. Seeing more kids his age start to gather near the woman Ronyo could conclude it was likely the woman was calling those new to the school over to her. The boy smiled and placed his duffle bag with the ever growing pile of belongings and made his way to the likewise collection of eleven year olds.

Voices rang loud and soft with young girls and boys meeting some people for the first time and reuniting with other they had known prior to this occasion. Already small social gathering were forming whether the children knew it or not, as like minded individuals looked for others they could share and expound to.

Looking around at all the people one individual seemed to stick out but for reasons others may not have thought. Out of all the colorful heads of hair and vibrant shades that nature would have a hard time producing on its own was one that was bare. The boy attached to the bare head seemed to be scanning the crowd and with a face that showed neither judgment or opinion. It was a trait he had remembered of his father, for the brief time he had known him and out of a whim Ronyo decided to see how far the similarities ran. Seeing the boy speak for a moment to a girl he did not wish to be rude and impart into the conversation but with the break in speech he decided to make the most of the moment.

"Semper Fidelis," Ronyo said with a tone that carried both a question and a statement.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:56 pm
jane Abigail doyle
User Image
Jane saw dozens of people get off the train and with each one she felt worse. Everyone looked so comfortable here. And most of them were pretty. She normal thought very highly of herself but just something about this place. Jane thought of the words to here favorite song that always made her feel better. The song was 'headphones' by Britt Nicole. After a few moments she headed to grab her luggage from the train. Jane saw the young owl in the cage with her luggage. She smiled happily. At least she was guaranteed one friend. She stroked the barn owl through the cage.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
яεġrετ┃ηστнιηġ ♦ ғεαя┃ησ σηε ♦ ταkε prιdε ιη┃εvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colt was surprised that two people actually responded to him, neither of which he was actually talking to. He was beginning to think that maybe he was the only one here who wasn't bubbly and outgoing. His reasoning behind not opening himself up was far different than that of the blonde kid who had just approached the crowd to stare at his feet uncomfortably. Colton was just too careful, and consequently unable to trust anyone but the only three people who were close to him.

His usual reaction to the two girls' comments would have been to sigh deeply and walk away. Doing his best to change, he forced a good attempt at a genuine looking smile. If there was one thing Colton knew how to do, it was act. Despite the fact that he spent his whole life voicing his opinion without taking more than a second to think about the feelings he would be hurting, he had also spent a large quantity of his life pretending that he liked everything that his father did. He looked up to his dad more than anyone in the world, and would do anything to make him happy. Colton didn't have enough fingers to count how many terribly boring fishing trips he spent pretending to have a blast. Regardless, he was willing to go on countless more if that's what it took to make his father happy.

Thinking about his father transformed his fake smile into a real one, and despite the fact that it had been quite believable, there was a visible difference between the two, and inside, you might actually say that he felt happy. His mysterious gray eyes moved back and forth between the two girls, and he let out a slight laugh to show that he was working himself out of his harsh mood of seriousness. Before he could say anything clever, somebody to his left uttered words that were so familiar to him that he almost thought he was hearing things.

Turning his head but not his body, he saw that another boy had joined them, and indeed was staring right at him. His smile flourished a bit again and he took a step closer and reached out for a firm handshake. "Colton Raines, son of First Sergeant William Raines, and future Marine." He winked at his last comment. He may be a wizard, but his father taught him that his two hand were more important than any piece of wood could be. He was quite surprised that someone could tell his association with the Marine Corps. just by the look of him, and it certainly earned this kid a star next to his name for being so observant.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

I have fallen for one who can see the future,
I have fallen for one who knows my past,
I have fallen for the one who will know if we will last

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Austin stepped off the Hogwarts express, brushing some hair out of his face. he looked around and saw many new faces. He smiled and let out a slight chuckle
"I have a good feeling about this year" he said as he began to search the crowd. He looked for the tall figure he had grown close to. He looked at the small book he held, inside was the music he had written for the very one he searched for.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Though I may never know,
What he may know,
I still want to stand with him

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
((Post layout under construction...))
User Image

Woil looked at the others and stepped away, he was looking at each one carefully, figuring what made them 'tic' find their flaws and to exploit them. One of the advantages of his more... 'Dark' personality is that he liked to use others to his advantage.
A couple minutes later his more kinder personality regained control and he shook his head and shivered, he hated when he switched personalities, it kinda... Messed with him...
He wandered over to where Stanley was and offered a hand to the boy, "Woil Noinnie, but just call me Wally, Walter, or whatever you like." there was a large hint of nervousness in his voice.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

User ImageStanley was pleasantly surprised at Woil making such an abrupt appearance in front of him. Out of all people, he chose him; it made him feel as if he was special and worth looking at. It made the latter nervous as well, so he simply bowed his head slightly. "Stanley Wardwell," he repeated like a broken record, shaking his hand.

He smiled. He let go of Woil's hand, looking at him from head to toe. "Excited about the sorting?" he asked, picking up his siamese cat before it went off ahead of everybody--you never know with these animals.

User Image  

Antechrista

Dapper Gawker

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:57 pm
Hogsmeade Station/ Unloading Platform
Ronyo Storm - Unsorted
First Year

The boy's turn and greeting of a hearty hand shake solidified his talk of his father being of the military family that enjoyed the moniker of devil dogs. Ronyo made sure to give his best hand shake as seeing any motion in the boy was likely made after observation and understanding.

"Ronyo Storm, father was Dante Storm Gunnery Sergeant. He was killed in action when I was five so I only have the ground work of the upbringing, but I think it has done me alright," Ronyo gave a brief chuckle at the sound of future marine, "A wizard grunt, they could just put you in artillery alone."

Ronyo had made his comments with room to continue but also with an avenue to allow the line of chatter to end. Seeing as the hairless boy had spoke only when spoken to it was likely he enjoyed a fair amount of quiet as well. Ronyo had noticed the two girls one with locks of red and the other like that of bubble gum. One seemed bubbly and spirited like the lot that mingled about while the other was doing well enough to stay quiet but likely receptive.

With any luck the woman with the lantern would do her best to either quiet the bunch to speak or simply begin leading them towards whatever lay beyond their current point. Whatever that may be it would likely be the start of future actions that would begin to shape their lives forever. It might be quiet the load for some to handle or maybe even comprehend but Ronyo found the idea of his own quest fascinating and he found himself starting to get used to the large crowd and constant noise.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image
Rowen Kyocera

"Brace yourself,

After taking a breather, Rowen felt better and much aware of the first-years around her. There were two girls with brightly colored hair, a boy with a buzz cut, and another girl who was quite tall. Despite there apperences, they must be nice people. She chewed on her lip and not notcing were she was walking and crashed into two boys who wre in her class.

Rowen's face nearly turned red with blush as she tried to find words. "I..er...um..sorry about that." she said quietly She looked at them, paralazed with embrassement. "You..um..have a nice cat.." Rowen said to Stanely.

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image

Woil was bout to respond as the girl walked up and he grew even more nervous. He stuttered as he replied to Stanley, "Y-Yeah... I-I wonder what I'll g-go into..." He said slapping his forehead at his stuttering.
So embarrassing...
Shut up.
He thought to himself as he looked at Rowen and gave her a light smile. "H-Hi, I'm Woil... But you can call me Wally..." He said getting control of his stuttering and starting to calm down a bit.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image

User ImageThe cat-owner in question turned around towards Rowen with a surprised look plastered on his face, but then looked at her more closely and smirked.

"It's fine," he said. Stanley pulled the now borderline squirming cat closer to his body, debating whether to respond to that comment or not. After a second, he decided that he would. "She is quite the beauty, isn't she?" he started. "But she can be quite--aggressive."

When he said that, the cat jumped out of his arms, leaving bloody marks on his wrists. As if it was commonplace to happen, Stanley smiled apologetically to Woil and Rowen, and immediately sprang after the cat. It didn't take him a long time to catch the siamese again, for the cat's goal was to simply run from its owner's hands, not get lost and become a feral. His father had told him that as well--that it didn't like to be held. He chuckled as the female animal nestled its way back into his arms, despite all odds. The boy quickly jogged his way back towards the group of first-years.

"Stanley Wardwell, by the way."

User Image  

Antechrista

Dapper Gawker

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image

"Want a bag for that cat?" Woil asked trying to make a joke, no doubt failing at it. He was still trying to pull himself together, thoughts, personalities, and all.
That... That... That was just horrible!
Yeah...
"Sorry that was a horrible joke..." He said rubbing the back of his head smiling.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image
Rowen Kyocera

"Brace yourself,

She sighed in relief that it didn't turn into a quarrel, like her old school. and looked at first years. "My name is Rowen Kyocera." she said. Her blush faded into a faint pink line and she felt much better, now talking to some people. "Yeah, I just love the color of her eyes.." she repiled back and smiled.

When Stanley came back with his cat, the girl noticed it had left bloody marks on him. "Are you okay?" Rowen asked, feeling a bit worried about him.

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games