Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:53 pm

"Okay." She smiled and walked back with Rath.
This was all happening so fast but... It still felt right.
Haru went up to her room and packed her bag with her clothes and the few books she owned.
As she stood in her doorway, she looked into her room one last time before shutting the door and walking downstairs.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Rath packed all his clothes and some random things then went downstairs. As bhe wlked towards her, he took her hand gently in his before leaving the manor and headed towards their new house. He never been happier in his life! He was moving out of the manor away from Akito and he had Haru whom he loved dearly.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Haru felt Rath take her hand and she smiled softly. She was going to be with the person she loved most in the world, and spend forever with him...
As she looked at the beautiful house, she pulled Rath up the porch stairs, just as excited as him.
Haruhi stepped into the house and inhaled deeply, looking at the house.
"It is so beautiful." She smiled.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Rath looked around at the empty house. He nodded. There are twp rooms and two bedrooms. Do you want to go pick out your bedroom and unpack? He asked her as he set his luggage down for now.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Looking up to him, she kissed him back softly. Though once upon his bed she closed her eyes loving the feeling of his lips against hers. Relaxing under him she wrapped her arms around his neck."Only us.."She said softly into the kiss before she smiled a little. Her heart longed for him now, even she wanted him.

Chuckling he looked away from Adam a little. So typical of a bully.. Smirking a bit he shrugged a little before looking to him."What do I have to be jealous of? To force someone to kiss you isn't something to be proud off.. Geez, how pathetic.. You feel great by preying on the weak, and forcing them to kiss you..?"Spoke out his voice clearly amused by this loser. Smirking even more he tossed his head back chuckling even more. He couldn't help but laugh at this guys stupidity."Man.. This isn't even worth our time.. Come on lets get inside before we're infected with his stupidity.."He said happily before tugging the two away from Adam. If he tried coming after him, and the girls he'd get a rude awakening. Not only was Tsutsu taller than him but he was stronger than him and could break him like a twig.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:26 pm

((I just have to say.... SOOOO cute ^^))
Akito smiled and kissed her deeply, loving that she loved him so dearly.
He pressed close to her and tugged at her kimono, undoing the ribbon.
[ Time Skip ]

Kira held onto Tsutu's hand, shivering with fear and fury. That stupid Adam was gonna hurt Lina. Lina was nice and didn't deserve it.

"Sure." Haru smiled and walked up the stairs, looking in all the rooms and choosing the one with the huge window seat. She put her luggage down and flopped on the bed, feeling the softness of the bed tickle her face.
Her bag was next to the door and she sat up, looking around the room. It reminded her of her mothers room... Quiet and peaceful but beautiful too...
She walked to the doorway and said, "What room are you taking, Rath?"

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Lina looked at Tsutsu. He has done so much for her. She walked on the oter side of him shyly. Why do things like this alway happen to her that Tsutsu had tp come to the rescue? It made her feel weak andhelpless. She wanted to tell him thank you but the words didn't come out..

Rath went to the room right in front of Haru's. This one. He told her.

((Awe! Tsutsu didn't say if he liked her or not. Pouts.))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:48 pm

((Haha. XD
Well, Tsutsu isn't the type to be like pffft yeah whats it to you..?
Well maybe he is..
But I didn't get the chance to do it. XD
So maybe 'in the morning' in the rp, we'll have adam come about. XD Or we could just do it now.. XD
And have Tsutsu kick the living s**t out of him. XD ))

Being asleep, she was curled up to Akito under his covers. She relaxed under his arm but was fast asleep. She had felt so exhausted from all of the recent events. Of course, she was dreaming about her and Akito.. But even more she dreamed about a baby.

Walking forward he held Kira's little handle before sighing. Looking down to her a little he smiled trying to calm her down. She was the tiger after all and was very ferocious when it came down to it. Though he then looked to Lina a bit from the corner of his eyes. Looking forward he stopped once they were at the front door."You okay..?"He mumbled quietly before looking over to her. Letting his arm remain around her shoulder he scoffed a bit by Adams actions. He was rather pathetic in his eyes.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Lina looked up at Tsutsu, smiled gently, then said, Yes, I'm fine.. Her voice trailed off when she heard a shout of rage. She quickly turned around to see Adam sprinting towards them with his fist in the air.
I'm not going down without a fight! Adam shouted as he shouted as he aimed a punch at Tsutsu's head.

((BEAT HIM TSUTSU! :3))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Releasing the girls his hand flew forward catching the kids fist. Gripping his fist tightly he manuevered his arm behind his back. Snatching the other he held it up in the air bending it backwards."Oh..? Really now?"Murmured his voice before he released him shoving him backwards. Looking to him not even showing any anger or anything. He merely stood smiling his goofy happy go lucky smile. Crossing his arms over his chest he looked to him."Now.. If your going to come at me, hurry it up.. Cause I'm pretty hungry, and I'd like to eat dinner soon.. So could you make it a bit interesting?"He asked quietly yet easily before he shrugged a bit.

((Haha, Tsutsu is a master at fighting. XD ))

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:30 pm

((Urgh.. Gotta go shopping for easter sunday dinner.. =.='
I'll brb in an hour or a half. Px
Sorry if its any of an incovience.
But I will be on later.. ^^))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:38 pm

((Back!! >w< ))

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:42 pm

((Ugh..
And having to go back out.. D:<
URGH I'M GONNA KILL SOMEONE!! D:<
Brb in a little bit.. ))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Adam growled. He went at Tsutsu again, furry in his eyes. He would not make a fool of him in front of Lina.

Lina picked up Kira quickly andbacked up away from the fight.

((WLCOME BACK! :3 And goodbye again..))

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Smirking he dodged him a little before landing his knee in his stomach. Moving to his back, he grabbed his arms. Leaning forward he brought him back before slamming him into the ground. Taking one of his arms he twisted it to where it was nearly out of the socket. Looking down to him, he rested his foot on his back."Well.. Now that wasn't too bad.. But you should've thought before you fought with a skilled fighter.. Now, apologize to Zelina before I pop this little limb from its socket.."Growled out his voice before he twisted his arm more. He wasn't about to let him get away without an apology.

((Back sorry.. ^^; ))
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games