Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:42 pm
Dr. Joshua Carter

User Image

Josh was getting ready for the shift to end, doing his rounds for the sleeping patients when he saw a male stalking up to him. "Oh, hello honey. Visiting hours are over, but if you would like, I can tell you you are coming...." His voice trailed off as he drew closer and he saw the hair, the eyes, the burns, and he stumbled into an instrament cart. "Sweet mother of rainbows and unicorns! What are you?!" He asked in an awe-struck voice, his eyes lingering on the green one. The one that reminded him of a particular boy and his female counter part. "Dear mother of all that's gay! You're Kaino! Secur-aaaaaakkkkkkkk!!!" He gasped, the man's hand gripping his throat and lifting him from the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:45 pm
Kaino Naruse

User Image

Kaino gripped the man by his throat and held him to the wall, eye level with himself. "You are that little pixie Kevin was so fond of. I wonder what would happen if I were to rip your wings off, or even make you mine. Would he like that?" He asked with a cold grin.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:55 pm
Dr. Joshua Carter

User Image

He felt like his skin was crawling, and he was enraged that this thing thought he was simply a weak little f**. Well then, let me show him this Pixie can bite... he thought savagely and reached into his jacket pocket with one hand for a scalpel, the other gripping the man's wrists. "Y-you.. know..... I know only... one Tiger... allowed to have..... eyes that green.... And you Kaino.... are not him....!" He choked out and shoved the blade into the green eyes on the scarred man's face, being dropped and hitting the ground as he heard the man screaming in pain and stumbling back.

Josh clutched at his throat and coughed as sweet and beautiful air rushed back into his lungs, then felt like a huge invisible wedge was crushing him against the wall and he gasped weakly for the oxygen that had just been pushed out of him. He managed to look at Kaino agian, his vision starting to swim as he saw the insane gleam in the hazel eye, the right eye oozing blood as he gripped the handle and yanked both eye and blade out. The snarl on the man's face made him afraid, and the words made him cold with terror. "Oh, how dearly you will pay for that you little wretch..." And then the pain began, the screams tearing from Josh's throat likening to a tortured animal.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:36 pm
Ronnie Thomkins

User Image

Ronnie sat up in the bed as the people filed in, and pointed at his kid brother. "Kill him, not me. Died once thanks and I didn't know anything until my a** woke up just a bit ago. I give you all permission to gut him like a fish." He told them all, hearing a squeak from Lyle. "Hey, you brought it on yourself Lyle. You lied to them, and you kept my dead a** in the dark too. Ash, Erin? Introduce Lyle to your foot please? Thanks."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin stumbled back into the house with Ash at around four in the morning, after a very long and wonderful reunion with Ronnie. Everybody was feeling better now that he was back. Erin felt happier than she had in weeks... And also very tired. "Bed... Need sleep..." she moaned, taking off Aaron's hoodie and flopping down shirtless on the bed. She patted the space on the bed beside her, inviting Ash to lay down, her own face still buried in her pillow.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:26 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash was grinning and looking at her shirtless fiance, getting ready to pounce on her and pick right up where they left off when a strong hand clamped over her mouth and another arm reached around her body, holding her against him. Her eyes widened in fear and she trembled. She didn't need to see who it was to know the feel of the body that she had been pinned under. Tears ran down her face and she shook violently in his grip, unable to fight back from the terror.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:31 pm
Kaino Naruse

User Image

Kaino gripped Ash to his body and softly nipped her neck, feeling her tremors increase and his body react accordingly. But this time, he had other plans to make Erin understand exactly what he had said before. He lifted his head, the socket where the green eye had rested now seared over by a blow torch and healed over by a doctor he allowed to live in exchange for his aid. He grinned at Erin waiting for the girl in his grip and said, "Hello Erin. Care to join us over here?" His hazel eye somehow colder and crueler than before.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin sat up, sensing something was wrong when Ash didn't join her immediately, and paled horribly at the sight of Kaino holding Ash. At once, she stood and walked slowly over to them. "Kaino... No... Let her go, please, I'll do anything," she pleaded in a desperate voice, her expression terrified.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:42 pm
Kaino Naruse

User Image

He grinned and moved the arm around the silently crying girl util his hand lay over her scar and he gripped it roughly, the muffled sobbing scream of terror coming through his hand making him grin more and growl softly. "Oh really Erin? I tell you one thing, when she screams, I can get really turned on. Such a high for me." He crooned and gripped the scar harder as he moved his hand slightly, the resulting scream less muffled and racked with more shuddering sobs. "Will you really do..... anything?" He asked and looked directly at her with his eye, the insane and lustful gaze hiding nothig of his motives or intentions.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin winced at the sound of Ash's terrified screams, keeping her eyes on her girlfriend, feeling each scream rip through her like a blade. She looked to Kaino, confused by his tone, and paled further when she understood what he wanted from her. She knew he wouldn't be gentle, and she knew Ash would probably hate her for doing this, but she was willing to do anything to keep Ash safe at this point. She drew a shuddering breath and nodded, feeling rather sick. "Yes. If you swear not to hurt Ash ever again, I will do anything you ask of me."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:58 pm
Kaino Naruse

User Image

Kaino felt his smile widen until it looked unhinged, his hands letting the sobbing girl drop to the floor as he used his ability to throw Erin into the wall, then hold her there as he advanced, two belts flying up from the floor and notching around Ash's wrists and then teathering her to the dresser and door, hearing her pleas and sobs. He turned back once to look at the begging and sobbing girl, only to say, "You heard her Ash. Anything to save you. Now Erin, remember what I told you before? Well, get ready becuase this will hurt." He said and began to beat her furiously as Ash screamed, begging him to stop hitting Erin.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin looked at Ash, and stiffened her resolve. She wouldn't break, not for Kaino. Even if Ash hated her after this, Erin would do whatever it took to keep the girl she loved from further harm. She flinched and nodded, remembering how he had told her he would hurt her far worse than he had Ash, and braced herself as Kaino began to hit her. 'This isn't so bad... He isn't really hurting me, Ash, nothing can really hurt me as long as you're safe...' She cried out and even let herself shed tears as he continued to hurt her, partially from the physical pain and partially to try and satisfy his sick desire to see her breaking.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:34 pm
Kaino Naruse

User Image

As he saw her crying, Kaino mocked her and threw her violently into the wooden head board and held her by her throat. "You think this hurts Erin? Oh God kid, you ain't seen pain yet. You see, I didn't lay a finger on her like this and I made her break. Now, I'll show you how." He sneered and began to violently bite her neck and scratch her body, his hands roaming freely as he tore the clothes away, the screams from Ash making him go on.

Almost an hour later, he shoved the shaking, sobbing, and shuddering Erin off the bed and onto the floor, watching her curl into a tight ball. He grinned and knlt down to her, licking her neck and biting a bleeding brusie there before whispering, "And that wasn't even half as long as she lasted. Damn, you really are the sub, huh? Oh ******** it. Looks like I get her all to myself now." He said with a cruel grin and the belts draggeed a screaming and fighting Ash across the floor, her eyes wide with terror and horror.

He laughed and grabbed her by her hair, biting her shoulder so hard she was bleeding as he tore the shrit away, the screams louder than before.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:38 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin couldn't stop the shaking. She had tried to be brave and hold on for Ash, reminding herself constantly why she was lying there and letting him do all this. The thought of Ash, smiling, safe and happy, was all that kept her from breaking during the most awful part of the torture.

But she felt very close to breaking when she heard his words. She struggled to move, but the pain was so great that her body forced her to stop immediately; she was in serious danger of blacking out. "No!" she cried, her voice hoarse from her own unintentional screams. "You swore! You swore you wouldn't hurt her! Let her go!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:43 pm
Kaino Naruse

User Image

Kaino laughed heartily at her words and bit Ash again, drawing more blood and screams. He turned to have the side that would have held the green eye from her own DNA towards her, his smile crual and full of lust. "I lied. Did you really think I would pass up this chance? You must be ******** crazy Erin. She's ******** amazing." He told the immobile girl and threw the other one on the bed, the belts securing themselves to the head board as he began to bite and grab her, the fear and screams making his head spin with lust.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games