Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:29 pm
((Makes sense I guess))

Kastel continues her attempts, though they keep failing. "Oh come on...", she growls in frustration, eventually ending up in a seated position and glaring at her hands. After several painfully long minutes a very shaky ball forms for a brief moment before crackling out of existence.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:53 pm
"I'll give you one last chance. Stop this fight now or die." Seth said, staring down Allison. He had no idea why this girl wanted him dead, but as long as the Syndicate was out there, Seth refused to die.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:23 am
Evilin perked up slightly, "Look, you almost had it. Just keep trying and you'll be sure to get it."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:02 pm
(Hey, sorry about not responding for a while. I work nights on the weekend and was way too tired this weekend to get online. That and I had to deal with a harassment issue so when I was online I was compiling proof of the harassment.)

Helen saw Allison disappear and waited a moment, looking around for someone who may have come from the syndicate to help. Deciding, however, that she couldn't wait she headed into the portal, pushing through before pulling out her gun.  

Raining Eri

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:00 pm
Allison batted her eyes "Oh you'd kill a little girl?" she questioned, as she put her fists together, pulling them apart creating a long rod and put it at her side as the scythe quickly formed. She then sensed something, off to the side down to the portal "Ah...I forgot to close it.." she muttered, noticing some woman coming out of it from the roof of the building.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:15 am
Kastel continues her attempts for several more minutes before she is finally able to form the ball. She then sends it in a random direction, making sure it wouldn't hit Evelin. She winces suddenly as her head begins to throb like it normally does after she loses control of her powers. "Can we take a break? My heads trying to murder me."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 pm
"Gotcha," Helen said, pointing the gun first at Allison, then at Seth.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:16 am
Seth took notice of the girl and noticed she was the one he had sat next to on the bus. He raised a gun and fired at her weapon. "This is a private fight, stay out. And as for you, if you're a little girl, I'm a lawn gnome. Cut the act and show me who you really are." Seth said flatly, in no mood to play games with two psycho chicks after his life, or undeath, whatever you felt like calling his exsistence.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:38 am
Helen fired her own weapon, a burst of light erupting from it and colliding with Seth's bullet, causing it to drop out of the air.

"You've got some nerve." Helen said. The air around her distorted and she stepped to the side, pointing her gun back and forth at either Seth or Allison. "Now, the both of you are going to come with me, the Syndicate is expecting you."

(Do I sense an epic three way battle in our future?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:26 pm
((So... How's life?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:48 pm
((I do as well.))

"Absolutely not. You'll have to kill me first." Seth stated coldly and pointed his guns at Helen, hoping he wasn't going to be blind-sighted by Allison.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:34 am
Helen smirked and stepped more to the side, heels clicking.  

Raining Eri

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:07 pm
"A break sounds good. Well..we can stop for today, I'm getting really hungry." She smiled and walked over to Kastel and before she could say anything, a bright flash blinded them both and Evelin opened her eyes to see the tree and the area they were still sitting at. "Well it seems we weren't gone too long and no one came to mess with us."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:25 pm
((Isn't Dez near them or something?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:29 pm
[I don't know....if he appeared out of the hole yet then probably]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games