Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:31 pm
((i... hate... college... ugh.........))

((wait... whats going on? im like... really tired, and i think i missed whats going on while i read through this.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:50 pm
((Uh, I let Mikhael come with Zil. He's on a 'decoy plan' since Fanny and Sai are heading back to Helmshire))

Zil was Chuck Norris-ing beating the crap out of a Diethelmian soldier that was unfortunate enough to be near him when his communicator buzzed. He picked it up after stomping on the man's chest and said, "You can come now. We're having a good time. Right Mantis?" He said before putting it down and blowing the heads off the incoming troops.

Fanny nodded and they went on their way, as she nibbled at a piece of toast. She was keen that they avoid attention as they made their way back to the underground tunnel.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:01 pm
((Damien is talking to the twins that turns out are his offspring (though they don't know it) and is working out a plan for them to build war machines for him. Kyrell was taken home because the rebels couldn't put up with him anymore. Damien went on a date in disguise with Shadow to get some information. People can fill the rest in because I don't feel like it right now.))

They really are my offspring the Absolute Leader thought to himself. He thought he heard a small chuckle from the Chief General and moved his eyes in his direction for a moment before returning to the twins. "I see. Well then I guess this will count as one. That also makes things easier to work around. Now of course we don't want to keep you out of class too long. The future of Diethelm rests on the intelligence of the young and education is important for that. Given that, weekends are probably the best to come and work on the actual machines. However, we also need time for plans and they need to be kept top secret" Damien was discussing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:19 pm
((Too lazy... Ask Lolly or Snuggy~ ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:21 pm
"Ohh... top secret!" Vincent snickered. "This sounds so cool!"

"Will we get special badges and stuff too?" Valkyrie asked.

"Probably. It would be bad if we got thrown out by security on accident. So you want us to develop plans on our free time, and build them during the weekends? Sounds fair." Vincent smiled. "It's not like we have to study for anything."

"Yeah. Classes are simple. I wish they would teach the cool stuff, but we always have to go over everything hundreds of times for all the slow learners." Valkyrie giggled. "But anyway, back on topic, we can develop plans on our free time after school. That will give us plenty of time to actually build when it comes to the weekend."

"Still, keeping it top secret might be tricky. After all, we live in the academy dorms. So unless you want to give us a safe to put them in, then we're in a jam." Vincent said, rubbing his black fingernails through his hair.

"Well, brother, dorms aren't required. We could live in a barracks if it's that big of a problem." Valkyrie suggested.

"But sister, how will we eat and get to school everyday? We don't have a car." Vincent started with a coy smile.

". . . We can build one." She jested. "It can be shaped like a beetle."

"Why didn't I think of that?" He chuckled. "Then all we'll need is a driver's permit."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:29 pm
((Uhh... I think I'll enroll Fanny in the academy. More twins time, yah? XD But she'll still probably live with her foster parents XP ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:29 pm
Mikhael operated his currently brandished rifle in a way that could be described as no less than art.ok. well... he was killing people. 'bad' people. and he was doing it well. he wasn't simply firing like a maniac into the crowd, he was being MUCH more precise than that. though he hung back a little, characteristically, he was definitely taking a bite out of the advancing troops. he heard Zil speak his name, and he smirked, speaking up, simply, over the bursting fire of his gun. "Schadenfreude." he chuckled, somewhat sadistically.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:35 pm
((Ok... but there is a 3 year difference between them, which is a huge gap when you're little. Ah, well, I can pretend like there's not. lol. The twins are awesome, aren't they! xd ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:37 pm
Damien chuckled. "I think you two are too young to drive. I will give you a secret case to keep your files in. One that will be tough to break. You might also want to come up with your own code for your inventions. Of course I'll have to know it and so will the Chief General, along with a few others I'm sure" the Absolute Leader said. He then turned to Jian. "Have you all the files that these children will have to read and sign?" he asked. No doubt the Absolute Leader will be having a cramped wrist by the end of the day as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:43 pm
"Yes, I do." Jian said. "I tried to minimize it as much as I could." Jian said, setting down a small stack on Damien's desk.

"We have to go through..." Vincent started.
"... all of that?" Valkyrie finished. Both looked with wide eyes as if there would be no end to the papers, even though considering most special contracts, it was comparably short.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:50 pm
"Well so will the Chief General and I. At least you two only have to look at your respective ones. I'll have to be going over both of them" Damien said. This was the only part he hated about being Absolute Leader. All the paperwork. Oh well. Sacrifices had to be made for the future he envisioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:00 pm
"O-ok..." The twins stuttered, looking at the first page.

"Let's get started then." Jian said, clicking a pen and handing it too the twins. He let them read it, and explained the parts the children didn't understand. The hours quickly passed until they were only a few pages away from finishing the contract.

"My hand..." Vincent winced, trying to work out another cramp as he handed the pen to his sister. When she took it, her stomach growled desperately. They didn't say anything because they wanted to finish, but they were both starving.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:16 am
lil_lollypop1
((Ok... but there is a 3 year difference between them, which is a huge gap when you're little. Ah, well, I can pretend like there's not. lol. The twins are awesome, aren't they! xd ))

((Nu-no. I mean, they can accidentally bump into one another in a hallway, realize the other is 'different from the rest' or whatnot. And they can be mean to Fanny if they like though she's a good girl. XP And yes, they're awesome. And their themesong used to be my themesong~ Panic for the win! Though if for one reason or another, they become friends, I don't know. Children being friends is cute. I think I'll request an RP about that~ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:27 am

"Couldn't have said it better myself, my good man" Zil replied to Mantis before continuing to brutally kill each and every soldier in sight and all of them he could get his hands on like a maniac.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:46 am
Mikhael smirked, nodding, as he heard (and sort of felt), a small clicking noise come from his rifle. almost instantaneously, he reached into the small pouch he carried at his waist with his off hand, while his gun's current magazine dropped to the ground. still laughing maniacally, though softly, he reached up with a new magazine, and felt it make contact with the outside of the gun, not going in. frustrated, he had to reposition the gun so he could watch himself insert it before returning to fire. he was slipping. his lust for imperial blood was beginning to get the better of him, and he wasnt thinking as clearly as he normally would. what happened to his normal, cold exterior? he shook his head. 'no... gotta focus...' he gripped his gun tighter, as he continued to fire at the incoming wave of soldiers.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games