Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:09 am
Zelly-fangirl
((First to trim down the list....))

Animeprincess_9400
1. Vampires are infertile, so pregnancy is off the chart.
2. Genderswapping is a maybe.
3. Marriage, possibly, but idk.
4. Dawn Rings stop working?
5. They start getting trapped in the others' head every time they fall asleep, leading to possible bodyswitching?
6. Actually trying to play a vampire genre steriotypically seriously?
7. Plan a serious gothic horror RP and try to make these characters the antagonists in said RP several hundred years later? (Possibly make consistent, light jabs atTwilight buried in the conversations too)
8. Make Justine's and Raphael's blood lust eventually make them go evil?
9. Perhaps have Raphael miss the luxuries of noble life, leading to them trying to find a castle in which to live?}

((And pick a random number instead because there are no d9s... >.>;; ))

{Seems like we do five first.}

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:24 am
((Seems like it. Would you like to do the honors of starting us off?))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:18 pm
{So...uh...shall it be night or day when I start it? *stalling*}

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:54 pm
((Idc, use your imagination. XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:59 pm
((Le bump))  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:32 pm
Zelly-fangirl

Several evenings passed without much incident, although Justine often complained of strange dreams and an unfamiliar sensation in her neck as she slept. She talked of having hands that felt colder, older, yet not bolder. Of having the body of a man far her superior in talent and age. She doubted herself less frequently too, showing signs of letting go of her stigma against behaving effeminately and did not seem as jealous or insecure when Raphael spoke to prettier women. It was a strange and gradual shift, one in which Justine could never explain for the life of her.

{Terribly sorryfor taking the break that I did. >.< Going to put some effort in reviving other RP's here that are starting to die too, like Candles or Violent Paradise. (The former's going to need you soon, btw.)

Back to the prior topic, is there anythin I can do to make up for this?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:43 pm
(Don't worry, I am keeping my eye on them for when I must jump in again. Sorry for not actually, you know, posting in VP for so long. I just couldn't for the life of me figure out how to intervene with anyone. >.<;; Eventually I just decided 'you know what? what's-her-face has a checklist of necessary recruits, I'll just wait for her to find me/call me out/whatever'. XP )

(As for your payment...? Hmmm....*strokes non existant goatee in ponderment* Idk, comment on my new sig? XD (No ideas? I don't know what you're talking about!) Now FEEEEAR the crappy post! FEAR IIIIIIIT!!)

While Raphael didn't seem to be having the problem of odd dreams, at least none that he could remember, he'd been a tad off as well as of late. His mannerisms seemed a touch more dainty and delicate and he'd had his share of emotional moments as of late. He'd also been rubbing his bite mark rather often for reasons he refused to share with Justine in the slightest.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:16 pm
{I understand that all too well. Sorry if I at all seemed a nag to say that. It's utterly annoying to be told to post when you just simply can't.

I like it. XD

So is Raphael now going to become an overly effeminate lordling? XDD loljk}

Justine had also become noticably more confident and daring in her actions, this change of course not half as subtle as the former. Such as now, as they headed towards their next destination versus resting in the woods once again. She made no secret of the glances she shot his way, made excuses to make more subtle physical contact, sometimes even boldly hitting on him right in front of any would be admirers. This post is also rather shitty and lazy.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:24 pm
((*pulls emergency brake on rp* I had a braaaaainstooooorm! biggrin Remember that female hunter from before? The one that tried to kill Justine because she thought she was a vamp at the time? (It's been so long since we used her I've completely forgotten her name. XD ) Just to get this little plot line in gear, perhaps she tries to one or both of them. It doesn't matter who. I suppose it could be any hunter too, but that's beside the point. We can safely assume that Raphael has and normally will be the one dealing with the fights. Manly/gentlemanly pride and all that. But with the two slooooowly trading places, if such an attack was made, Justine would probably be the one to jump into the fray instead with Raphael acting like the helpless damsel on the side. End of fight, and they're probably going 'What is WRONG with me?!' and then they realize something's up. What say you? biggrin ))

((ADDITIONAL EDITS: I just realized I derp'd and got the rp's mixed up. 8D For Violent Paradise...I try to get involved, but twice now I've basically gotten brushed off or ignored. >< ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:12 pm
{Sounds great. XD I'll prolly use a new hunter if I play her, though, cuz I don't care to look back for the original's name. XD

I'm sorry for not replying much to yours before. I was having a hard time balancing my posts out, and later reentering. If you would like, I can have Barkeep make smalltalk with your character or they could possibly trade adventure stories.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:17 pm
(There is no shame in laziness. XD *fist bump*)

(And that would awesome if you did. ;w; If you need a place to start, my char had walked in with a face covered in claw marks. XD )  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:17 am
((bampu))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:17 pm
{So...should I enter the hunter immediately? Or should we ease him/her on in? *blockedy block block block*}

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:44 pm
((Due to my own case of block I'm going to say do whatever to get him/her on the scene and helping move the plot along. >>;; ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:26 pm
Zelly-fangirl

Justine kept her elongated fangs hidden behind her luscious lips as best as she could, her pale aquamarine eyes running across Raphael's every feature. She was in one of her 'moods' today. Were it not for concerns that she'd been fostering for a long while, she probably would have already made a move on him. "You've been rather meek and quiet in public as of late. Are you feeling well, love?" she asked, unable to keep her concerns to herself any longer.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff