Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

creepin it real

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:46 pm
Hello there.
My name is Laurin, but you can call me creep if you want to.
I'm really into science, but I don't expect to pursue it.
I also try to get out as much as possible for my photography.
I'm dating a pretty lovely guy.
I am disabled, but I don't let it stop me.
I hope to make new friends here.
emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:55 am
Good morning
My name is
Mary and I'm 20 years old.
I love art, small cute animals, cold weather, and talking to people. I'm am known to be a huge flirt when it comes to pretty girls (and some boys). I like to meet new people and am always willing to listen to peoples problems. I sometimes give good advice. I have always had a pretty hard time remembering things so I do repeat myself a lot when talking to people or I forget who someone is for a bit. So please don't be offended if I forget you. I will always try to remember. I doodle a lot and am always willing to draw a picture if you just message me asking (although I cant guarantee it will be good at times). I am rarely out of the house due to being my fathers caretaker and so I am always looking for human interaction so please don't be afraid to message me for whatever reason!

McFreakin Lost It

Kawaii Lunatic

Alice Ripper

Invisible Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:32 pm
I'm new, I am here. I like art I also like the performing arts. (yes there is a difference) I hate crying, and being emotional. I like candy and sweet things. I love to dance (miss ballerina over here I guess). I love to roleplay, draw, listen to music, talk to my two loves, and watch anime. I hope to soon add driving my car, and manga to that list. Thats about all I can think of at the moment I like to write, but I never know what to write about. I love my loves <3 I just wish I could be stronger...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:52 pm
Hey everyone I'm new to this lovely guild.
Lets see here...
You can call me Gwen.
I've debated changing my username and go back an' forth between well this is what everyone knows me by and...
I should have something so much cooler.
As you can see the debate is still going on because -3gwen- is still my name.
I just turned 20 years of age on the 5th.
Um...... I am captain of my own guild which just started this month.
We are having a rocky launch....
I love to draw and help people out.
I can also be a bit OCD about things...
I'm working on that last part.
I'm also currently taking Math and English.
My mail box and comment panel is always open so feel free to drop by sometime.

-3gwen-

Sweet Pumpkin

19,150 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Novice Mage 100
  • The Committee Staff 25

spacy racy

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:27 am
            Hello~
            I’m Britta; Spacey or Boo will also work I don’t mind.

I’m 20 years old until Nov.15th, and I’m a college student majoring in Secondary Education – Social Studies. I love cartoons, animation, comic books, animes, and video games. I draw a lot, currently supposed to be finishing a comic for the 31st as well as monster girls~ Oh dear, I hope I get them done. Uhm… So, I’ve been on-and-off gaia since about 2006 I’d say, I think I was in the 6th grade when I first signed up, yeah, that sounds about right, this account is new though.

I’m a bit socially awkward and a little shy but I’m always willingly to talk and listen even though I’m not the best with advice. I’m very open about my own life and sometimes tend to be a little too unfiltered so I’d be willing to share a lot of it if it helps. A lot of times, I go philosophical tangents that I’ve probably already had thought up twice over.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:30 pm
Hi there, everyone. I'm Prima Fauna. I'm also a furry. My fursona is a Colf. Can you guess what that is suppose to be? cat_3nodding

I am 20, but I don't feel like I should be. I feel more like I should be around the age of 7 sometimes 10.. Depending on the day. I love animals and feel like we should protect them like they protect us.

I love music and love singing. I want to sing on the Grand Ole Opry someday and then maybe do some Opera. Not the single person Opera... The dramatic, dress up, make-up Opera where everything is exaggerated.

Hmm... I am married. biggrin June 22nd will be 2 years. December will be a year and a half. ^_^

I have an epic sweet tooth and love me some candies. I don't usually like people and am kind of a hermit.... people make me nervous... really nervous. In fact... so nervous I tend to have panic attacks. o ~o

Oh, and sometimes I will go off topic when I talk..... And most times I don't make sense when I describe things... because I describe with sounds.... Not.... like a regular person would describe something....

Oh, and I am awkward in social situations. Other than that, I am perfectly normal. biggrin As far as normal is considered by yourself personally..... o wo

Free hugs?  

PrimaFauna

Animal Trainer

8,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Lady Cuddles

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:01 pm
ChibiLolitaPop here ^^

You can call me Maggie if you wish :]

Ummm 21 years old, married, with a 3 year old son.

I'm a huge gamer and anime freak and girly things are not my style but I do have my girly girl moments xD I love Korean Pop and Japanese Rock (Currently more obsessing over K-pop xD).

When I have a passion about something, I get overly excited and that tends to scare people O_o

I love to laugh and joke around a lot.

My flaw would have to be caring for everyone else and forgetting to tend to myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:12 am
Hey there, it's Nozome! You can call me Nozo-chan or any variation thereof~
Let's see... I've been active on this site on and off... Any of you remember the water balloon war? I joined back then!
This time, I made a new account and smuggled some items from old accounts to make a relatively freah start.
I've been told I'm a very good friend as I make lots of effort to cheer people up, and to stay happy with them.
I love videogames! RPGs and Shmups are my personal cup of tea.
I'm 22, and studying Chemical Engineering. Math has never been harder!
So I guess that's it. I know, the pacing is all off. But, I disgress!
Please, treat me nicely~  

NozomeAkimoto

Angelic Miko

MITCHlKO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:32 am

Hi I'm Bunny ^.^
I'm as nice as they come and very overprotective over people i care about
I dislike mean people and stuck up people and feel like everyone should be treated equally
I am 19
I love foooooooood
Love to make people laugh
obsessed with gummie bears
^.^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:59 am
Hello I'm cool4

I guess you can say I'm quite the nerd. I'm currently in my last year of completing a degree in Computer Science. I also will have a minor in Applied Ethics. I've been on this site since 2006, though I feel my time has been fading more off then on these days.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Yupsilon

Loyal Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:58 am
Call me Venita, or Claire.

I like to crochet and sew, but I'm also a chef.
Haven't been on Gaia for more than maybe four years.
Also a big collector of video games and consoles.
And I've been married for maybe around two years to my high school sweetheart.
Lastly I have this obsession with apples, whether it be a caramel apple, or an apple pie!
Anyway, that's about it for now, hope to get to know some of you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:18 pm
'Ello!
My name is Pernilla, and I'm 23 years old in january.
I've been a member on Gaia since october 2003, but on 3 seperate accounts. I've also been part of this guild for quite some time, just never been active enough to write anything. I'm still pretty unactive on Gaia, but it would be nice to have some people here I could discuss various stuff with.
for instance: I love discussing about books. I love reading, and I love talking about what I'm reading. Sadly, there are no book clubs here so I have no one to talk to.
I also like TV shows, playing most of the games that come out and partying.

That's pretty much me!  

Dora The Exploded

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

l Jenna I

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:24 am
I'm Jenna ^^ I am so looking forward to having sisters here 4laugh thank you for letting me join you =^.^= heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:06 am
Oh, um, hello.
Um.
Stuff?  

Orphan Flower

Lady Lotus Honey

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:32 am