Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:12 pm

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde chuckled as he began turning a corner. With the help of his exoskeleton, he could hear the conversation going on between Dreamer and an unfamiliar voice. Someone had entered the League's domain unannounced and without permission. Even though it was a possible intruder, Clyde was very relaxed. "Perhaps that is one of the great perks about the League." Clyde said loud enough to be heard as he rounded the corner. There, he spotted Dreamer, and a young girl wearing a highly advanced technological suit. "Instead of out right booting someone, arresting them, or something worse, more peaceful approaches are taken. If you ask me, it sure beats the many other methods that could have been used." Clyde drew closer to the two ladies. His white exoskeletion shined in the hallway light, as too did the small red eye in the center of his helmet. "So Dreamer," Clyde said addressing Viviane by her code name. "What have we got here? Someone who got a little too curious?" The red eye in the center of Clyde's helmet glowed softly as it began to turn and examine the girl in the suit.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:00 am

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"A curious little kitten.", Dreamer responds in a cheerful sing-song way. She moves so that Skye is stuck between the two Leaguers and had nowhere she could run. "So what were you doing?"

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:37 am

"Hmm.." Clyde responded thoughtfully. "Well, we all know the saying about curious cats, but let's not talk about that. It's a little too grim." Clyde then noticed how Dreamer began to walk so that the girl was sandwiched between the two. It tactical, but it went against the speech he had just made about the League.

Possibly mistaken Dreamer's question, Clyde responded. "I was in the Danger Chamber. Doing my usual session. I was actually on my way to the grab some food." The Leaguer said pointing in the direction with his thumb, then index finger. "Still pretty limber, but famished."

- Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 am

The sound of heavy metal music blared from Brink's room as his alarm went off. It was to keep him from over sleeping and changing his sleep habits even after a work out. Another sound was soon to follow as the sound of plastic shattering and falling to the floor ended the music abruptly as the resident inside slowly woke up. Surprisingly Brink had never been one for waking up and it had never been to much of a pretty sight as the noise of him moving about echoed loudly.

After about thirty minutes or so Brink had finally come out of his room clothed in a different set of clothing. "Well that was a good nap" he muttered to himself stretching a bit as he cracked his back. "Wonder where the rest are?" Looking around the tower he passed the teleporter room with a bit of a cringe. "We need to get a new way to get from the watch tower to the hall" he sighed heading into it after programming it to send him back to the hall.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Seeing Dreamer's movements, it looks like they won't be letting her leave or run away this time. Skye crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "She was talking to me. And I already told you, I was testing my skills and trying to get some info. As curious as I am, I don't plan to end up like those cats." she explained. The longer she stayed, the more attention she seemed to draw which makes her wonder just how many Leaguers were here in the Hall.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:57 pm

"More like curiosity kills humans...", Dreamer mutters huffily, never liking when people used that particular saying.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Catching Dreamer's remark, Clyde decided to calm the near immortal witch. "Calm down Dreamer. It's just figure of speech. Most cats I know are pretty lucky...except one, but let's not talk about that right now." Clyde then turned back to the girl who mentioned what she was doing.

While neither Dreamer, nor the girl could see it, Clyde's facial expression was that of stupefied and awe. This girl had broken and hacked into the League's database for fun! On top of that, Clyde also noticed a wall in the hall he never recalled existing. "So let me get this straight. You broke in, hacked our database, and you're saying you just did it for laughs?" Clyde thought he could hear the sounds crickets in the background as he slowly put his hand over his face. "You're kidding right? Tell me you actually did something worse. You came here to off of us. Tell me you came for something more than an simple adrenaline rush. Also, when did that wall get here?" Clyde asked sounding a little frustrated.

- Unknown
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:16 am

Skye was quite amused by his reaction. "Well you're half right. I was almost in until she found me, but I got a lot farther then I expected. Many other systems are way too easy to hack in so I wanted to see how difficult the League's mainframe and equipment was. The info would have been an added bonus if I got in," she said with a smirk. "Oh and that wall, I made it." Waving her hand over the top of her gauntlet where the sensor was made the wall disappear after saying the code word 'Delete'. "Should be gone now or you could have waited until I was out of range, but it doesn't look like you'll be letting me leave anytime soon."

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:22 am

Kyle stood atop the building watching the people, who looked like mere ants from this height. His hands started to spark, the building energy in him needed to be let out or it would cause him harm. He grinned and thought of how he would have fun with the people; perhaps a sudden thunderstorm? Or have all the electronics nearby short out and explode?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:35 am

Minnta Aloripma

(Were you going to post?)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Leprechaun_Sean
((I don't really know what to post))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Minnta Aloripma
Leprechaun_Sean
((I don't really know what to post))

(I guess you could post filler. talk how Dreamer might be stunned by Skye's abilities, turn into a cat, respond to Clyde. Filler.)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:10 am

((Dreamer couldn't care less about things like that, she can do similar things. Well, the wall thing not the hacking thing...))

Dreamer watches the two talk and starts to get bored. She starts wandering down the hall, shifting into cat form as she does so.

-Edgar Allan Poe
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:21 am

Kyle grinned, sparks started shooting off his hands and dark clouds were forming above him, he was going to create a perfect storm right here in the city.
Lightning started striking the ground, the people began to run in a panic from the unexpected lighting storm. Several cars began exploding after being struck, Kyle could only laugh as he watched the ensuing havoc.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:34 am

Clyde was about to answer the girl's question he noticed Dreamer walk away and transform into a cat. Apparently she deemed the situation boring. "No. We'll let you go." Clyde said with an annoyed sighed. He hated it when Dreamer didn't take things seriously. "Since you never got what you wanted, I'd say you're fine." The Leaguer then walked up to the girl and put his hand on her shoulder. "Come on. I'll guide you out."

- Unknown

(Quick question. Where are we anyway?)
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games