Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you posted an introduction yet?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:11 pm
LOL
Moonracer
Nia Phoenix
Great..I should warn you tho...well everyone here is just a tad...well..um...eccentric?
Moonracer
Nia Phoenix
Moonracer
+------ How long have you had an aquarium? Since they came out...but only recently have I gotten serious about it.

+------ What is your favorite aquarium fish/item? *shrugs* I don't know I kind of like a bunch of 'em. I guess the groups cause it seems like I have more fish in the tank then what you can have.

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I play video games or an MMO when I can, I like to write, anime, some sketching but very rare anymore, and gardening.

+------ Are you still in school, or are you on your own? Everyday is school as I'm constantly learning how to survive.

+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Moon or Moony is fine.

Hello Moon and wlecome! It's great to have you - lots of info on aquariums, but the most fun are all the games - poke around and have fun! XD

Hi and thanks. ^_^ Yeah, when I get the chance I'll try and poke around a bit.

Ah, no worries. If I get comfortable with the people I'll fit right in. Till then...I'm rather quite as I watch and study. ^_^;

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:12 pm
Dante the MGG
Nia Phoenix
Hello Dante - I think I missed your post - so sorry. This is a fun place to play - and the games can be quite lucrative - ya just have to stick with them. Everyone here is great esp our exalted leader - so do some exploring - have some fun and we'll be looking for ya XD

Its ok. smile

I might not be on much due to work and other things, but I will try to participate. smile

No worries I'm in the same boat - luckily I can pop on during work if I'm slow which helps a lot - we're just glad you joined XD  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:22 pm
Nia Phoenix
No worries I'm in the same boat - luckily I can pop on during work if I'm slow which helps a lot - we're just glad you joined XD

I wish I could do that. But Gaia seems to hate my phone. But some times it gets pretty busy at work too. I'm a waitress. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:28 pm
Dante the MGG
Nia Phoenix

I wish I could do that. But Gaia seems to hate my phone. But some times it gets pretty busy at work too. I'm a waitress. xD

That would make it tough and yes Gaia and the phone are not a good mix LOL I work in an office so I'm on a PC all day..when things get slow and my eyes get heavy I pop on Gai to get the brain working again LOL  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:31 pm
Nia Phoenix
That would make it tough and yes Gaia and the phone are not a good mix LOL I work in an office so I'm on a PC all day..when things get slow and my eyes get heavy I pop on Gai to get the brain working again LOL

Sounds like fun. I kinda wish I had a pixel program on my phone, but it would take too much work and a hassle just to get the pixel bases and the avatars on there. Dx I need to work on the few commissions that I have left to do. But I've just been too lazy to do so.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:40 pm
Dante the MGG
Nia Phoenix

Sounds like fun. I kinda wish I had a pixel program on my phone, but it would take too much work and a hassle just to get the pixel bases and the avatars on there. Dx I need to work on the few commissions that I have left to do. But I've just been too lazy to do so.

are you an artist? I envy you - sometimes it's good to take a break from things - sometimes it can make it easy to dive in after a breather - you'll get to it..all this nice weather also makes it hard to buckle down LOL  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:34 pm
Dante the MGG
Nia Phoenix

Great. A server. Just what this restaurant manager IRL wanted. Like I don't have enough of you creatures torturing me every day IRL..... Actually, both my wife and I have been in the foodservice industry forever. Both of us are restaurant managers, but for different restaurants. Welcome to our home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:24 pm
Nia Phoenix
are you an artist? I envy you - sometimes it's good to take a break from things - sometimes it can make it easy to dive in after a breather - you'll get to it..all this nice weather also makes it hard to buckle down LOL

Yes I am. smile I draw as well. There is a sample of my pixel art in my sig. I did have a link to my dA, but I took it down when I updated my quest tread's name.

And I agree with you on that. But the hard part is that I don't have an AC in my house, so it gets pretty hot pretty fast.  

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:26 pm
Darth Daddicus
Great. A server. Just what this restaurant manager IRL wanted. Like I don't have enough of you creatures torturing me every day IRL..... Actually, both my wife and I have been in the foodservice industry forever. Both of us are restaurant managers, but for different restaurants. Welcome to our home.

xD I'm not gonna start yelling out orders unless its art orders on here. But even then, I don't wanna yell orders when I get home. I just wanna play video games, Gaia, and anime.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:54 pm
Dante the MGG
Nia Phoenix

Yes I am. smile I draw as well. There is a sample of my pixel art in my sig. I did have a link to my dA, but I took it down when I updated my quest tread's name.

And I agree with you on that. But the hard part is that I don't have an AC in my house, so it gets pretty hot pretty fast.

Oh! It's adorable - and animated too! XD I would die without AC - I live on the second floor and it gets really hot - and my cat gets really ornery LOL  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:44 pm
Nia Phoenix
Oh! It's adorable - and animated too! XD I would die without AC - I live on the second floor and it gets really hot - and my cat gets really ornery LOL

Thanks. smile I put a lot of work into it after I made my princess avi. Plus it was inspired by this person with their cups with using the same base. Took me a while to find a good bottle base though. I'm selling them again, but I have to finnish up the two orders that I have up still. But I've been feeling too lazy, being distracted by my hubby to play Borderlands 2/Minecraft(PS3), and of course, work.

I feel you on that part since heat rises. But I at least have a fan. But the sad thing is that it is on its last leg, and I'm not sure when I can get a new one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:54 pm
Dante the MGG
Nia Phoenix

Thanks. smile I put a lot of work into it after I made my princess avi. Plus it was inspired by this person with their cups with using the same base. Took me a while to find a good bottle base though. I'm selling them again, but I have to finnish up the two orders that I have up still. But I've been feeling too lazy, being distracted by my hubby to play Borderlands 2/Minecraft(PS3), and of course, work.

I feel you on that part since heat rises. But I at least have a fan. But the sad thing is that it is on its last leg, and I'm not sure when I can get a new one.

The cups are cool too - it must be a lot of work - my niece did some pixel art and spriting - I know how long it took her to do anything  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Charity1stPaw

Elfin Giver

23,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:20 am
Hello. My name is Charity1stPaw or when I'm on this account you can call me Charity, if you'd like. This is a mule account. I'm usually on it a lot since I use it for charity purposes but there will be times that I won't be able to be on here with this account. I will happily message you back if you send me a pm or a quote.
This account just got kidnapped on June 12th, 2016 by the guild which is awesome! I have another account which was kidnapped some time ago so it's pretty cool to have 2 accounts in the guild. This account won't be playing games in the guild but you never know..it may randomly hand out gifts to members for the fun of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:32 am
Hello! I was kidnapped on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:21 am..I'm not sure who knocked me out, tied me up, and threw me in the hull of the ship but I'm guessing from the chatter that it was Boba Pett.

I'm a mule account used for charities but I appreciate the invite. Feel free to call me KurenaiYuhi43, Yuhi, or Kurenai...as long as you call me. wink 4laugh  

KurenaiYuhi43

Distinct Gaian

18,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • That One Hero 500

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:21 pm
Charity1stPaw
Hello. My name is Charity1stPaw or when I'm on this account you can call me Charity, if you'd like. This is a mule account. I'm usually on it a lot since I use it for charity purposes but there will be times that I won't be able to be on here with this account. I will happily message you back if you send me a pm or a quote.
This account just got kidnapped on June 12th, 2016 by the guild which is awesome! I have another account which was kidnapped some time ago so it's pretty cool to have 2 accounts in the guild. This account won't be playing games in the guild but you never know..it may randomly hand out gifts to members for the fun of it.

welcome - I'm pretty sure I know who you are LOL and yeah..my alts and the SW Guild mule are in this Guild - but XD I get to play all the games!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games