Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:15 am
"Yes. I have. Over the years, I've tried ice, water, tackling, and much more. When Hector is out, he is out, and it's nearly impossible to wake him. Somehow, I was hoping that there was some magic that could do something." John replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:27 am
"oh...uh nana...could you get me some food please?" He asked the woman. The woman nodded and left to prepare food, Liam waited for her to leave "uhh John there isn't a spell that wakes a person up...but there is a spell that allows the user to invade another's dream" he rubbed his head "but it strictly forbidden...I could get in a lot of trouble if I used it..."  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:32 am
"Fair enough." John replied, obviously not familiar with that sort of thing. He walked over to Hector and nudged her, and she didn't move a muscle. "I always get worried when he's like this. This is usually how he gets himself kidnapped." John muttered, running a hand through his hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:41 am
Liam looked at Hector completely passed out "right then, this should only take a minute, I need you to make sure nobody comes in here"
Liam pulled up a chair beside Hector, he began chanting the spell it sounded almost like a lullaby. In moments Liam passed out, almost falling forward unto the bed.
Liam was surrounded in darkness, he was slowly slipping into her dream. He knew he said a minute to John, but in Hector's dream it could last for hours, even years...

[~hehe Inception!]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:24 am
(( I think I just blinked twice and suddenly there were 10 new pages. What's going on, Cookie~? OwO
Btw, I hash RP if u interested =3= ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:48 am
[~oh not much. I've got...uhh what would one say, artist block? There's that.
And YESYESYES I is interested emotion_kirakira ]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:09 pm
((I'm here! ^_^ ))

"Alright." John said, standing by the door to make sure no one came in.

Priscilla's dream started with her as a little girl again, dressed in a 'nice' dress, though it was shabby compared to the beauty and elegance of the dresses of other noble's dresses. Her mother, a radiant beauty, stood by her side pushing her towards an older man with a slightly disgusted look on her face.

"This... is your fiance Priscilla. I'm sorry, but he is the only one who would have you." Her mother said.

The man looked kind enough, but he was old enough to be her father, maybe even her grandfather. Suddenly, she found herself on strings, and the old man began to lead her in a dance. "Mother!" She called, reaching for her mother, who looked towards her sadly. "Mother! Don't leave me!" She called as her mother turned and slowly left the room. Priscilla broke away from the man, running after her mother, only to find herself looking at the dead bodies of her family on the snow. "No... NO!!" She screamed in the dream.

"Who would keep such a brat" she heard her aunt say. "I just want the house." After that, more and more relatives began to surround her, as she grieved.

"Priscilla." younger John muttered, on his knees acting like a slave, and his scar covered back showing.

"John, you aren't my slave anymore. Leave before they take you away." Priscilla muttered as John vanished. "I am... all alone..." She muttered. As tears were running down her face, she put on her brother's bloody jacket, only to find herself older and standing on a battlefield. 'so many... are dead... stop killing people! Stop it!' She thought, as one man put a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see John and others as they thanked her for saving their lives. She wiped away her tears, finding a sense of peace at their trust in her.

"Priscilla..." A man said, grabbing her from behind. She was suddenly standing with long hair and wearing the dress that she was magically in during the ball. "Beautiful Priscilla." he whispered to her.

"No! Stop!" She called as the strings began to appear again.

"I'm interested in you Priscilla. I never imagined you would be this beautiful." The red haired figure with the mask said, wrapping his arms around her for a dance.

"Stop! They need me! More people will die!" She yelled.

"People will always die, but you are different from them. Dance with me." He seductively into her ear.

"I said no!" She said, struggling as the strings pulled her, forcing her to dance. "Stop this nonsense!"

"Female Hector." The Prince of Ander said, cutting into the dance and taking her. "You are beautiful, and I love you." He said, looking at her with lustful eyes. "Merry me."

Suddenly, older John cut into the dance, and Priscilla looked at him with surprise. "John?!" She stuttered confused. Then the masked man with red hair again, then Liam, then the doctor, who reached out and grabbed her chest as all of her dress vanished, leaving her in her underwear. Hector pushed the doctor away and took a few steps back. She pointed at the group as they walked closer towards her. "Stop it! Stop it now!" She demanded. Suddenly, her foot hit something, and she turned around to see the dead civilians of Mithra. 'This is... my fault... Why couldn't I save them?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:35 pm
Liam watched everything pass by, it was a,most to much for him to process, he couldn't imagine what Hector was going through.
The amount of stress building in these situations was enough to topple the strongest person, somehow Hector was more...
When they arrived to the massacre scene in Mithra Liam was speechless, he heard a voice echoe 'this is my fault...' he then saw Hector. Liam clenched his fists and gritted his teeth "NO!" He yelled out to her "no, dammit!" He stomped over to her "nobody is to blame for this, especially not the person who tried the hardest to save them!" His face began to fluster "I will not allow you to take blame..."

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:56 pm
"Oof..." Priscilla muttered as she fell to the ground. "What... the hell?" She muttered, slowly sitting up and turning to look at Liam.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:06 pm
"what the hell do you think you are doing?" He said as he glared down at her condescendingly "you shouldn't be thinking like this..." The scene around them began to change into how Mithra truly looked, bright, beautiful and inviting. The people beginning to flood out onto the streets, all of them joyous and carefree.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:16 pm
"Give me one reason why I shouldn't? It's not like you've had to take responsibility for anything!" She snapped. She suddenly noticed the scenery changing with surprise. "What is going on? ... This place. I've come here before in a dream." She muttered. "Where is this and why do I keep coming here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:29 pm
(( *cough* Summary =3= ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:32 pm
Liam was silent for a moment "you've been here in your dreams?" He asked curiously, he remembered her mentioning that she had never been here before "that's not possible...unless somebody has been invading your dreams?" He muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:10 pm
"What are you talking about?" She asked, then stopped for a moment as her thoughts started bouncing off the place. "Now that I think about it, when I went there, he said something was wrong and I was in his dream. ... and I have been having strange dreams lately. Ever sense that happened." She muttered as the scene briefly shifted to her in the woods under the influence of Eviz's spell, where she watched John die and she snapped out of it, realizing it was a spell. After that, the scene shifted back to Mithra. "I don't understand. Who would be going into my dreams? No one in Ander should know how to do something that complex."

((How far back are you Aya? What was the last thing you remember?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:30 pm
((Page 42 =3= ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games