Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:56 pm
yummycupcakessparkles

That's good to hear and thank you~ I love pastel colours, if you cannot tell already. >.<

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:57 pm
tanqela

That could be to blame. But consider yourself lucky, at least you have a normal cycle. Mine is messed up big time.

Clasela
Crew

xKiklala

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:00 pm
Clasela
x-Kiklala-x

I'm slowly getting there. I thought I'd better pop in on Gaia so I can get a headstart on the notices.
        Mhm, you did. I might look into it when I get time, it does sound like fun!

That's good, you'll get there! [:
I'm glad it's something that would sound interesting to you! It is. ^^

Well, how've you been? Is everything going well? Anything new or exciting happen recently? Do you have any plans?
I've been decent, not much happens in my life though. Other than having some family over for Easter and enjoying a wonderful meal, there hasn't been anything eventful. I do have plans for this week; I have to do some testing for school on Monday & Tuesday. Not looking forward to it, but it's a mandatory thing!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:01 pm
OptimisticBookworm

Hm, I spent the night with my mother and my partner. We were going to go out for dinner, but the place we went to didn't have power that day
        (just my luck!) so my mother cooked my favourite meal and we had an ice-cream cake to celebrate.
        Not confusing at all, some people just fall into relationships without realising. It's very sweet.
        Or a student counsellor? That combines teaching and helping people after all.

Clasela
Crew

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:04 pm
Clasela
xXNingyoXx

Oh? Want to talk about it? <3
        I'm good, finally able to relax, which has made me very happy.

I'm just having some emotion problems and the events that had unfolded weren't very helpful so they have been just feeding more into my emotion problems...

Oh? Had a busy day today? :3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:09 pm
x-Kiklala-x

I've been good. Yes, it really is. I finally finished the assessment that was killing me and all I have to do now is go over it and then submit it.
        Not really, but I do have plans. I'm taking my parents out for dinner on the 13th to celebrate their 22nd anniversary. I'm looking forward to it.
        Oh, that sounds so lovely. Nobody looks forward to tests, but I'm sure you'll do fine with them. <3 Let me know how you go~

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:12 pm
xXNingyoXx

Oh, goodness... That sounds like a big pool of mess. I take it there is nothing you can do about it? I'm here if you want to talk more about it. <3
        Yes, since I woke up I've been hitting the books and it finally paid off.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:24 pm
Clasela
tanqela

That could be to blame. But consider yourself lucky, at least you have a normal cycle. Mine is messed up big time.

really? i sometimes freak out because i don't get it in time... lol  

hoenest

Darling

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:27 pm
tanqela

Really. I hardly get mine. I think it's because of my meds. But I still get the pain.
        I think freaking out delays it even more, doesn't it? lol. At least it does with me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:28 pm
Clasela
xXNingyoXx

Oh, goodness... That sounds like a big pool of mess. I take it there is nothing you can do about it? I'm here if you want to talk more about it. <3
        Yes, since I woke up I've been hitting the books and it finally paid off.

Well... one of the events was caused by me but its because of his smug smile that just set me off and I basically was the one that attacked him first
(by him I refer to my mom's husband) and the second was caused my boyfriend but even talking to him about it doesn't really do much now a days so yea...
Are in college? o.o  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:36 pm
Clasela
tanqela

Really. I hardly get mine. I think it's because of my meds. But I still get the pain.
        I think freaking out delays it even more, doesn't it? lol. At least it does with me.

same with me too. LOL it was delayed for three months previously and i thought i was pregnant, but then i was like, CAN'T BE. NEVER HAD SEX.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:46 pm
tanqela

Wow! That's a long time for a delay. You could have had a Jesus baby! o.O

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:50 pm
xXNingyoXx

Was he pissing you off to a point where you couldn't take it? It's not you fault, we're all human and sometimes we cannot hold onto our emotions.
        Nope, university. I wish they had the courses that I wanted at college, then it wouldn't be so hard. gonk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:51 pm
Clasela
tanqela

Wow! That's a long time for a delay. You could have had a Jesus baby! o.O

i thought i was mary! two days after the thought popped in my head, i got my period LOL  

hoenest

Darling

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:57 pm
Clasela
yummycupcakessparkles

That's good to hear and thank you~ I love pastel colours, if you cannot tell already. >.<

Your welcome. What is the dress called that your avatar is wearing?  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games