Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:20 am
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Would be a surprise if it wasn't a free day since its usually reserved for studying" thought Dale after listening to Jeffery's response. "Still have to may for my phone, but after that whatever you decide I'll be ready" he said before heading over to the check out spot.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"Didn't know the outfit made him feel that way" Moris thought feeling bad for liking the way it looked on him so much. Although he is still pleased his boyfriend like his medical mask idea. "I did get sidetracked and no need for him to wait for me. I would like to take a picture together while he is in that outfit, but not doing so should be punishment for myself" he thought before saying to Jeffery, "Go on ahead, I will catch up later. It will be like an hour so for me to pick out a phone and I don't want you waiting that long to be done".

Looking down at Moris with a small smile he leaned down and gently kissed the blonde, then pulling out his phone he put it in the camera “ do you wanna take a picture before I change” he said wrapping arm around the smaller males waist “and it won’t take long for me to get some new clothes I had my eye on one since last time I was here besides you’re my boyfriend I don’t care if you take awhile to pick one out this is a date still after all “ he sad  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:44 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale paid for his phone with his main credit card. He activates it right away while he waits at the entrance. He had one with simple functions and can take pictures with.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris gets all teary-eyed when Jeffery wraps his around his waist. "Really do have a way with words" he said wiping the edges of his eyelids. "Would it be alright to send the picture to my adoptive parents?" he asked him.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:55 am
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale paid for his phone with his main credit card. He activates it right away while he waits at the entrance. He had one with simple functions and can take pictures with.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris gets all teary-eyed when Jeffery wraps his around his waist. "Really do have a way with words" he said wiping the edges of his eyelids. "Would it be alright to send the picture to my adoptive parents?" he asked him.

Jeffery smiled at Moris “ sure I don’t mind I planned I’m sending one to my parents as well “ he said pulling the blonde a little bit closer to him and putting his scarf back in place and then saying “ say cheers “ then taking the picture  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:11 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale entered in his home number in the contact section on the phone. Also testing out the phone by calling his home phone.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"His parents" thought Moris as he smiles for the picture. "Cheers? Isn't that saying for drink related situation?" he asked him. "Also this is the first time I ever hear you mention your parents" he tells him.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:00 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale entered in his home number in the contact section on the phone. Also testing out the phone by calling his home phone.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"His parents" thought Moris as he smiles for the picture. "Cheers? Isn't that saying for drink related situation?" he asked him. "Also this is the first time I ever hear you mention your parents" he tells him.

Jeffery stuck his tongue out at Moris a little “ it can work for a picture “ he said then a small frown came to his at Moris mentioning him not talking about his parents much “ I’ll explain when we get back to the dorm “ he said  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:11 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Too bad I don't know Jiho's number. I would have surprised him with a call from my new phone" Dale thought. He looked over to his two students to see what they are up to.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"Is it a sensitive subject for him like the blood related phobia" thought Moris. Moves away from him and shakes his head a little, "Nah, you don't have to share such personal information with me. I'm okay with not knowing" he said to him. "I'll start my search for my new phone" he said before walking off to a counter with phone displays.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:16 am
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Too bad I don't know Jiho's number. I would have surprised him with a call from my new phone" Dale thought. He looked over to his two students to see what they are up to.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"Is it a sensitive subject for him like the blood related phobia" thought Moris. Moves away from him and shakes his head a little, "Nah, you don't have to share such personal information with me. I'm okay with not knowing" he said to him. "I'll start my search for my new phone" he said before walking off to a counter with phone displays.

Jeffery’s new clothes

“ I have no problem sharing it with you my rose “ he says to the other male nodding to Moris he moved to the clothing store next door going thru the aisle for pants a shirt jacket and other things and after paying for them he went to a dressing room and put them on and placing his other clothes in the bag returning to Moris “ what do you think “ he asks doing a pose  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:03 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Hopefully things are okay with those two" Dale thought before leaving the store after noticing the dark haired student went off to the clothing store alone. He decided it was about time to head back to his cottage for the rest of the night. [exit]

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"What if it jinx our relationship?" Moris thought as he searched around the store for an ideal phone for himself. Came up with nothing in his search by the time his boyfriend returned. He looks at Jeffery when he hears the question. "Kinda like me. Guess we have the same taste in clothing, but it suits you just as well" he answers honestly.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:04 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Hopefully things are okay with those two" Dale thought before leaving the store after noticing the dark haired student went off to the clothing store alone. He decided it was about time to head back to his cottage for the rest of the night. [exit]

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"What if it jinx our relationship?" Moris thought as he searched around the store for an ideal phone for himself. Came up with nothing in his search by the time his boyfriend returned. He looks at Jeffery when he hears the question. "Kinda like me. Guess we have the same taste in clothing, but it suits you just as well" he answers honestly.

Jeffery blushed lightly then chuckled “ oh I guess we do I didn’t even realize it “ he said giving the blonde a grin, he then took Moris’s hand in his own giving it a gentle squeeze  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:16 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was pleased by the other's reaction thinking he said the right thing. Watch his boyfriend take his hand and gently squeeze it. He grabs for a sim card off a rack with his other hand. "Can we leave now?" he asked him.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:24 pm
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was pleased by the other's reaction thinking he said the right thing. Watch his boyfriend take his hand and gently squeeze it. He grabs for a sim card off a rack with his other hand. "Can we leave now?" he asked him.

Jeffery nodded to the blondes question and Walked out of the phone store with him “ is there anywhere you want to go Moris “ he asks the other male as he moved his head around looking at the other stores with mild interest  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:31 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris glances down at the bag the purchased sims card was in for a few seconds. "To the junkyard" he answered. He wanted to gather up some supplies to build his own phone. "Or do you want to stay at the mall a little while longer?" he asked noticing the way Jeffery was looking around.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:14 am
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris glances down at the bag the purchased sims card was in for a few seconds. "To the junkyard" he answered. He wanted to gather up some supplies to build his own phone. "Or do you want to stay at the mall a little while longer?" he asked noticing the way Jeffery was looking around.

Giving the other male a smile he shook his head “ nah I’m good I can come and explore another time let’s get going “ he said  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:51 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris stares at the other for a long moment before saying something. "Alright, let's get going then" he said and leaves the mall with his boyfriend. [exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:35 am
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris stares at the other for a long moment before saying something. "Alright, let's get going then" he said and leaves the mall with his boyfriend. [exit]

Nodding Jeffery followed Moris to the junkyard a small smile on his face

[exit]  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas