Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:48 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
*the eat sudeninly became humen waste* ha ha, eat me now it said,* it became even biger the more you ate of it

"You are seriously bugging me," Ishizia muttered, her sword appearing in her hand. She stabbed it, forcing the sword right through it then she ate it.
you like eating wate said a voice, too bad,* a thing walked out of the shadows* im the eater,and that was Sh!t he said
hes a Doulple ganger user so he can do that Will
* the eater pull out to huge melle guns and begain fireing at her*

"Good thing I didn;t actually eat it then," Ishizai laughed, "Fooled you." She spun her blade round, deflecting the bullets.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:49 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
*the eat sudeninly became humen waste* ha ha, eat me now it said,* it became even biger the more you ate of it

"You are seriously bugging me," Ishizia muttered, her sword appearing in her hand. She stabbed it, forcing the sword right through it then she ate it.
you like eating wate said a voice, too bad,* a thing walked out of the shadows* im the eater,and that was Sh!t he said

"Good thing I didn;t actually eat it then," Ishizai laughed, "Fooled you." She spun her blade round, deflecting the bullets.

*the wourld of will was all most completly gone now,there was only a little red mist now*the sh!t grew arms with guns and begain fireing as welll*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:42 pm
She gave thought for a few moments. "What would happen if I were to become a shadow?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:06 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
She gave thought for a few moments. "What would happen if I were to become a shadow?"

Well your powers wouuld grow only like a shadowless's can, if may not be the same as Will, he have been able to do some odd things he siad,  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:35 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101

*the wourld of will was all most completly gone now,there was only a little red mist now*the sh!t grew arms with guns and begain fireing as welll*
Ishizai moved so that they were now both on exactly opposite sides of her then flew into the air so that they shot each other instead. She ignored the pain in her wings where bullets had ripped small holes in them, hoping that the damage was healable.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:37 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Well your powers wouuld grow only like a shadowless's can, if may not be the same as Will, he have been able to do some odd things he siad,
"I see. THen make a shadowless out of me!"  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:27 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

*he looked her in the eyes, and kissed her gently on the lips*as he did this, his dark arua ate her shadow*: didn't have to kiss you, but why not he told her metaly*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:30 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101

Ishizai moved so that they were now both on exactly opposite sides of her then flew into the air so that they shot each other instead. She ignored the pain in her wings where bullets had ripped small holes in them, hoping that the damage was healable.
* the 2 eaters then jumped high and garbs her and begain to bite her hard*  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:48 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101

* the 2 eaters then jumped high and garbs her and begain to bite her hard*
Ishizai slashed at them with her sword.
"I'm not going down that easily," she muttered, "Not when I now have a reason to stay strong and keep fighting."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:26 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

*he looked her in the eyes, and kissed her gently on the lips*as he did this, his dark arua ate her shadow*: didn't have to kiss you, but why not he told her metaly*
"It's alright. I would much rather have you make the first move anyway and I did ask for it." She replied back.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:09 am
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

"It's alright. I would much rather have you make the first move anyway and I did ask for it." She replied back.
*in her mind the shadows was flying all around her,,it would allmost make a weak person lose their mind* no, but since i have to have contack to make you a shadowless why not the lips he said* his lips moved gently on hers as his tonge slowly ran across her lis all so slowly*
her shadow was now fadeing away*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:14 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

*in her mind the shadows was flying all around her,,it would allmost make a weak person lose their mind* no, but since i have to have contack to make you a shadowless why not the lips he said* his lips moved gently on hers as his tonge slowly ran across her lis all so slowly*
*she kissess back, not having any control over herself*  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:57 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

*Can's hands whent to her back and begain to rub al so slowly,but rubed deeply at the same time**he begain to liplock after 4 or 5 min of that other type of kissing*he would playfully moan off and on when she did something that he liked*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:46 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

*Can's hands whent to her back and begain to rub al so slowly,but rubed deeply at the same time**he begain to liplock after 4 or 5 min of that other type of kissing*he would playfully moan off and on when she did something that he liked*
*she lets go, feeling her shadow gone.* This feels odd.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:49 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

*she lets go, feeling her shadow gone.* This feels odd.
sun light won't hurt you any more,because of what i have done, you will get use to the feeling just like you get when you 1st became a vampire he told her  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff