Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I give this thread a name?
Yes... and I've posted my suggestion on the last page.
16%
 16%  [ 42 ]
No... If it ain't broke... blah blah blah
83%
 83%  [ 208 ]
Total Votes : 250

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:27 pm
fr34x0r
Harbone
I sent Gilda a PM, but now I'm thinking... I'm TECHNICALLY a moderator... could I moderate that thing off of there? ninja
makesz me owonder, do weezz has teh powasz!!

I'm kindast gone, so partson tesh languagess
ok, no more drinking and gaia...at least for a while. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:46 pm
So it's my birthday and I went to the bar with my family and after two long islands, two oldfashioneds a tequila sunrise and a jaggerbomb all within an hour or two I am only slightly buzzed. I feel....dissapointed? I'm kind of crabby and wish once I could just get blitzed enough to forget my shitty life...  

charamath

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:27 am
I ended up having 4 chuck norrises, 2 shots of UV red/cherry(?), and like 3 or 4 mike's hard berry, last night...I'm only about 135-140 lbs, so I'm fairly light. cheese_whine
half attempt at forgetting life while having fun with friends at the same time.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:50 pm
What's a Chuck Norris? I weigh the same as you, actually. My brother called this morning hoping I'd have a hang-over to make fun of- nope! I forgot I also worked off his fish-bowl full of blue uv  

charamath

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:54 pm
Chuck Norris is basically a shot of UV cherry with liquid ice energy drink, done as a shot in one of those combination shot/drink glasses(shot glass in the center of the cup). they actually taste really good.
it doesn't seem like a 1-4 shots of that'd really do much, but mixed with the energy drink it increases your blood rate and amplifies the effects quite a bit. makes me rather energetic and giggly.lol
whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:02 pm
I usually don't go for the energy drink stuff. That jaggerbomb my brother got me. I would have prefered an Irish Car Bomb. They didn't even give me the shot glass, it was pre-mixed. rolleyes  

charamath

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:28 pm
lame, the special glass is what makes it even more fun. rolleyes lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:30 pm
The Teen Crush was one of several Valentine Contests as a throw-back to back-in-the-day, at the suggestion of some of our geezers. The contest is over so it's gone, unstickified, etc. As I'm not getting many donations, and Brat isn't really up to continuing to put forth a lot of real funds to get gold for these, there probably won't be many more guild sponsored ones... confused  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

charamath

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:52 pm
I shall have to think up an avie contest...though I'm slightly hoping to save up for the silver version of Lunari's Moon... heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:58 am
heart Good morning all! heart  

Amarella Harte

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:06 pm
rawr scream  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:34 pm
Oh my I seem to have gotten so busy with the bunnies in the game room that I have been neglecting my invisable friends. Can you ever forgive me?  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:28 pm
Nevah... lol ~ We's geezahs, hun... we dun mind being in limbo so much as some other guildies do... imagine kicking someone out cuz RL keeps 'em off the compy... eek  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 am
Lil Brat
Nevah... lol ~ We's geezahs, hun... we dun mind being in limbo so much as some other guildies do... imagine kicking someone out cuz RL keeps 'em off the compy... eek
Are you telling me people really do that? gonk  

Corbin Noir

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:17 pm
Corbin Noir
Lil Brat
Are you telling me people really do that? gonk

Yes, it's a sad state this e-world is in these days. sad  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games