Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gay? Bi? Trans? straight? Tell us about yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hellohowareyou01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:27 am
hello my name is iwilll_kill_u_in_ur_sleep or Kayle i am bi curious and 16yrs old i live in the usa Cali to be exact  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:20 am
So, yea, I'm bi. ;3

Instert-Name-Here

Kogru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:34 am
Uhm, my name is TJ, i am gay, 15 years old... and i am in the GSA at my school. i'm basicaly insane though, so don't mind anything i say =]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:30 pm
I'm an androphilic (with reference to gender) female who has plans to have a family with a certain boy (who doesn't play on gaia). Call me Rilian. My avatar is male for the reason that, on gaia, I want to be called a boy. IRL, there are some people who understand and some who don't, and I just don't bring it up either way, either because it's not necessary or because it won't do any good.

My school has P.U.L.S.E. instead of GSA, because some idiots threatened violence against the previous GSA. I have nominally joined P.U.L.S.E., but my schedule hardly permits me to attend the meetings.  

Prince Rilian

Madame Necrophile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:50 pm
i ish katelyn.
that's my real name.
i'm bi
i realized i was bi a few months ago, back in october 2006.
i realized it when i found i got butterflie's and blushed whever my best friend was around.
a cute little crush.

uhm...i'm 14.
i'll be 15 on july 22. yay me..

and i live in tennessee.... yay for the south. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:56 pm
Hiya!
My real name is Kaitlyn. I'm 14 about to be 15 on the 14th of July. I am bi maybe more straight... I don't know.... I live in Nebraska, have for my whole life sadly.

I don't know what else.... Ask about anything you want...  

EleganceExposed

Wolfsbane05

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:21 am
Welcome everyone ^,^/  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:27 am
Well my names Cory, i'm 18..hehe shh i no im old!
I live in Australia, Sydney. I'm bisexual!
Single, Happy and proud xd  

Katzaie

iMito
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:10 pm
Everybody, Welcome to the guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:58 am
Hey, I'm Xal.
I'm... tg, but I don't know how to describe it, I just know my gender isn't my birth sex, which remains a mystery xD.

I'm rather big on transgender rights, but I want to fight for the whole LBGT community, so I joined the HRC and am looking for opportunities to volunteer. ^^

Thanks for the accept mito!  

Xal

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:14 am
I'm a bisexual, but it seems everyone and their cat is a bisexual these days so it's nothing 'special',

Even still I'm usually categorized as straight as I'm marrying a man. (A wonderful man but a man the same)

But here I am. ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:35 am
Hi. My name is Candi and I am a lesbian. I am from Oklahoma, and I about to turn 17.

Imagination Is The Key

Alysia Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:34 pm
I'm Kat. I'm bisexual and figured out I was back when I was about 12. I've been with two girls and they were actually my longest lasting relationships. My school doesn't have a GSA but me and some of my friends are trying to force the school to allow us to have one. I live in whats known as the Bible Belt and I'm a double hate because I'm bi and I'm wiccan. But honestly I've believed since I was little that everyone should have equal rights not just the straight people. So thats a little about me  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:05 pm
Name: toxic_tampon, or lainey

Why?: i'm pansexual because i'll love anybody no matter what gender they are.  

Menstrual Monsters

Gostupidazns

2,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:26 pm
Hey I'm 18 years old, going to college >, (I feel old playing this game haha) I'm bi leaning gay... I've only had one girlfriend so far >< I'm from the OC! WOOT WOOT! 714!  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games