Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:36 pm
After hearing the word 'Druman' more than twice, she knew she had to block everything else out and listen to what tht was, to figure out if she was to be wary around this unknown person.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:36 pm
"A druman is a human/dragon crossbreed due to magical reasons. My mother and father were terrified when i came home a Druman after hunting dear in the forest near our house. They banished me from the village and now im here."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:38 pm
Zack got up off the bed and headed for the balcony. He was bored out of his mind and wanted to do something. Tiger was still out there pracitcing how to be a theif he thought. Well, he wasnt in the mood to steal anything. He thought it would be fun to scare the new kid and hibiki. Finally a grin escaped his lips and he flew out off the balcony and down onto the run down house near by. He of course new his face wasnt scary at all. So he made himself a bit more pale. Almost like a vampire and snuck into the house through the back. It was creepier then he thought, but he didnt mind. He hid hearing voices near by.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:39 pm
Kiom'e stood rooted to where she was afraid to take another step, she felt that they knew she was there, but they didn't want to come up here it seemed.....now knowing what a Druman is she had a sudden strike of fear, that she has never felt before.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:40 pm
Hibiki felt his pain. "My father's dead, so now I'm just a wanderer."

He could feel another presence in the room. "I think someone is here." He took out his sword, looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:43 pm
"i sense the presense of some other creatures but it is a vague energy source. They must be trying to hide their presense with a transfiguration. It may be nothing but do you understand what a Druman is?" Zephyr looked at Hibiki and scooped his hand under his hair waving it out of his face.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:44 pm
After sencing Zack very close, Kiom'e felt so very scared now, knowing they would feel his presence aswell, she made sure not to make a sound and was completely blended with the shadows, feeling the tension build up dramatically  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:46 pm
Hibiki said "Yeah, I guess I understand what you are. Is there a way you can change back? If so, I would help you. If someone turned me into something against my own will, I would want to kill them."  

Allah The Eternal

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:49 pm
"I feel yet another presence but this ones energy source is not being covered up by anything . I cant make out who it is because i know noone here." Zephyr walked over to Hibiki running his fingers against the walls. The walls slid upward revealing another room with the staff from his dreams.

(The staff is the same one in my picture on my characters intro in the beginning of the RP.)

Zephyr took the staff and held it by his side. "Just like my dream" he exclaimed. "I've been wanting to kil.l the sorcerer for years but once i came here i relized i should take advantage of my powers. They make me unique."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:50 pm
Kiom'e knew what it feels like being turned into something out of your own will.....but she overcame her loyalty, and was filled with hate, that was what made him, turn her back, but in the case of a human....she didn't know if it would work the same....  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:53 pm
Hibiki looked at the staff. "Does it have some kind of ability?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:53 pm
Zack felt Kiom'e close by. He didnt say anything though. He couldnt help but want to scare her but then again. Maybe she was one of the ghosts here...no there were no such things he thought. He covered himself in a black cloak and silently crept up behind Kiom'e. Zack wanted to laugh but he kept it inside. "Who desturbs my slumber." Zack said in a creepy yet charming voice. He removed his cloak from hiding his face and looked down at Kiom'e.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:56 pm
"I dont know. In my dream the staff would give me a surge of power when i melded it with my body." Zephyr strapped the staff to his back then looked around."What was that? I though i heard a voice. Kinda sounded like Zack."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:57 pm
Before Zack could even get a word out Evil was behind him growling showing off his fierce demonic fangs. "You shouldn't sneak up on people you know, your not that quiet." Kiom'e said softly.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:59 pm
"I heard another voice. One i havent heard and also a growling." Zephyr looked up the well hole and noticed a purple flame lapping at the top. "What is that."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games