Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:22 pm
Tiger blushes, then turns into a doberman pincher to hide her embarassment. She ducks her head down and paws her nose. "I..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:23 pm
Masaru blushes. "Shut up Ayu!" He chased Ayu around the house.

"It's true he told me he likes you!" Ayu laughed and ran.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:02 pm
Darek got out of bed and put on his robe, his short black hair sticking up in various places. He walked into the kitchen and is surprised to see someone he had never met, a young man not much younger than Darek himself with white hair with black stripes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:41 pm
Masaru ran into Darek and fell. "Crap..oh sorry." He stood up and brushed himself off. He looked at Darek, his eyes covered still. "Oh....hi.."

Ayu cames up. "Darek, Masaru, Masaru, Darek."  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:08 pm
Giggleing, Tiger looks up at Darek and waves a paw. "Morning Darek." She says, happy to get off of that emberassing subject. "Have a okay sleep?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:15 pm
Masaru looked at Ty and blushed.

Ayu elbowed him in the rib smiling. "Morning Darek."

"Ow!" He growled and put his hand on his bruise.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:34 pm
Tiger giggles and rubs her nose with her paw, covering it in a thin layer of ice as she does. "So is there any plans today?" She says getting desperate to get away from the teasing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:43 am
Ayu nodded. "We are going to Tour Tokyo. But I think it would be best to walk. A limo will attract to much attention." She smiled.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:47 pm
Tiger grins widely. "Awsome!.. Why would the limo attract to much attention again?" She stares at Ayu. "I don't get it."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:11 pm
"Famous people fans...someone can get hurt in the crowds so just blend in." Ayu smiles and Masaru nods.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:38 pm
Ty thinks quietly for a minute. "So... you are famous in some way... Why are you famous?" She thinks for a couple more seconds. "Am I asking to many questions?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:40 pm
"Sister of a movie star and a ower of a company that makes alot of things for America and other contries." She smiled.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:59 pm
Tiger stares at Ayu. "Is that all? No wonder you have so much stuff. It sounds kinda boring." She smiles back. "So what about breakfast?" Ty says as she turns back to normal and eats a cracker.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:05 pm
"not that boring." Ayu smiles.

Masaru smiles.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:19 pm
She blushes a little while shoveing her mouth full of crackers. "Thats good." She says, accidentally spitting dry cracker out, and trying to catch it.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff