Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:58 pm
"Perfect!" She smiled and jumped onto the cart off of Arty. Arty changed into a small dog and jumped into her lap.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:14 pm
"Cool... but what will they do?" Ty says, pointing at the group. "Shop while we work? Thats not cool, or fun." She turns the statues into flowers and a butterfly.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:19 pm
Ayu looked at Ty and smiled. "Yeah I thought so......." She thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:45 pm
"Oh! I know!" She snaps her fingers after a minute of thought. "We can be a family!" Tiger whispers in Ayu's ear. "Lets make Mia the mom and Marcus our dad!"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:40 am
Ayu started to laugh. "Wonderful idea!" She bit her tounge.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:43 pm
Ty shushes her and glances at the two. "Tell them when the plan is in action! They might strangle us!" She says, grinning happily. "It'll be fun!"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:12 pm
"Okie dokie...Mia would be ok with it but Marcus..ehh" She giggled and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:42 pm
"Ya he might do so mush worse than that... I don't know what it could be, but I bet its bad." Tiger sneeks a glance at him and Mia. "It may even be lethal." She says to Ayu quietly.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:45 pm
Ayu nods. "Totally true I think"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:24 pm
Ty starts talking queitly to Ayu. "Or he could make us go crazy! Any one of the people in this group could do that! Including you and me! I almost did that once... It was kinda creepy."  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:29 pm
"I think I'm already crazy." She smiled and laughed. "If falling out of trees and talking to wolves bigger than 3 regular wolves isn't enough."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:16 pm
"You know... You probably are... I must be to! If I hang out with people who do magic. But this all would be in my head if I were crazy... Wouldn't it?" Tiger looks confused by what she thought of.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:18 pm
"You are confusing." She shook her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:18 pm
"Well, I try to be! It is one of my favorite past times." She closes her eyes tight for a second as she grins. "It's really fun."  

darkfae12

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:47 pm
"If anyone's crazy it's me for not torching the pair of you when I had the chance," Marcus said, having heard Ayu and Ty's plan, due to the fact that Ty was in the same cart as him and Ayu was near by.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games