Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:47 am
Ecitra Doll
Mityl got up wincing at the pain in her newly rebroken ribs.
"you will either leave or I will drain you as only a tricksy wight can!"
she lunged at Jack, aiming for his eyes with her claws. she slashed at his face several times not even caring if she hit. then she bashed him in the skull with her own head which, whatever she hit, made her headache even fiercer.
One of mityl claws cut his eys and he let out yell then blasted mitly with a icey blast."Let me explain....i wasn't trying to hurt Tasa.I wanted to make a deal with her.That was until you attacked."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:14 am
"then why were you on her back?"
Mityl stopped attacking. and sat back on her haunches.
"what kind of deal?"

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

Woods18

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:52 am
Rasconsa had found a stream in which to wash himself. It ran from a pond he passed the day before last. Sufficiently groomed he stooped to take a drink and readily spat the water out again. He could taste the scent of a Werecat in it. He hadnt seen any settlements in that area when he passed through there before. so it could only be a patrol or even just a single Cat.. either way, it was not worth his time. He planned to scout around the palace again. not on the hunt bu merely to recon the place. but if a fight came his way.. all the better.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:48 am
Tassa was more angered now then before. Tearing Jack away from Mityl by his neck she let her claws dig in a little before growling deeply. "I will never allow such a deal to be made ikn my country, you understand, and I will never have the likes of you stepping foot and injuring my warriors who may just be doing their jobs." She constricted his throat, taking away the air from it, and using her magics to pull greater strength, constricting it like the rocks and vines do to the river.

Finally Tassa set him down and hissed in her annoyance. "That little stunt you just pulled would have earned you a death sentence in my kingdom. Keep your slimy little worm hands off of me. I need to think and I don't want your constant urge for fighting to bother me. Mityl I haven't seen Sha or Keely... I'm glad you finally caught up, but with Aryia's bloodlusting brother roaming the woods I need to find them.

Tassa shook her head, as she tried to think. Sha was a water nymph, Tassa could use the elements to her advantage. Closing her eyes Tassa submerged her body in the water, her hands clinging to the sand. She used her own element of water to call to his pressing it farther down to find that contact. Sha... Sha... Where are you two? There's danger in the woods and we can't find you two anywhere.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:56 pm
"Fine I won't harm your guards but they can't harm me only the the wolf I'm after.Is that better?"He asked growling."You have one night to think it over.if you don't give me a answer then i'll have to let him destroy your people."Jack turned and walked away.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:08 pm
Lady_Mac
Tassa was more angered now then before. Tearing Jack away from Mityl by his neck she let her claws dig in a little before growling deeply. "I will never allow such a deal to be made ikn my country, you understand, and I will never have the likes of you stepping foot and injuring my warriors who may just be doing their jobs." She constricted his throat, taking away the air from it, and using her magics to pull greater strength, constricting it like the rocks and vines do to the river.

Finally Tassa set him down and hissed in her annoyance. "That little stunt you just pulled would have earned you a death sentence in my kingdom. Keep your slimy little worm hands off of me. I need to think and I don't want your constant urge for fighting to bother me. Mityl I haven't seen Sha or Keely... I'm glad you finally caught up, but with Aryia's bloodlusting brother roaming the woods I need to find them.

Tassa shook her head, as she tried to think. Sha was a water nymph, Tassa could use the elements to her advantage. Closing her eyes Tassa submerged her body in the water, her hands clinging to the sand. She used her own element of water to call to his pressing it farther down to find that contact. Sha... Sha... Where are you two? There's danger in the woods and we can't find you two anywhere.

Sha's eyes opened suddenly when he heard Tassa's voice all around him.HE shook hi head thinking it was his mind playing tricks but when he heard his name again he knew Tassa was calling him.Tassa!Tassa! he thoughtI can't communicate with you--my strength is leaving me..... he wished desperately she could hear him.He lowered his head,his face and bosy hot,stinging with cuts and sweat.He was covered in dirt and grime.Saarah!Where are you?!he screamed in his mindPlease be okay..."Tassa,"he finally spoke aloud"Saarah!Mityl!Somebody!!"he shouted.

"Shaddup down there!" a beastly guard yelled into the dark pit.

Sha quieted down long enouigh to sumjmon enough strength to communicate with tassa teleknetically for only a moment Tassa I've been taken captive by an old enemy,please protect Saarah.She might be coming after her.  

Rai Kashino

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:14 pm
Keely ran throught he forest trying to find her way back to Tassa's kingdom.But once again she had gotten herself lost."Oh no."she squealed."Sha's been kidnapped by that evil meanie lady and now I'm lost."she began to tear up then she got ahold of her self"NO!I won't cry!I have to rescue Sha and ,and ,and be brave...."she said determined as ever."Now which way do I go?"she scratched the top of her head for a moment thinking."Oh I know."she suddenly beamed."My pendant can help me."She took of her pendant which was also a compose,that she just now remembered,"Okay..north...."
she began walking north until she found her way out of the forest and onto a dirt path leading four different directions.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:39 pm
((BUMP))  

Rai Kashino

Woods18

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:22 am
((you took the word rite out of my mouth))  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:42 pm
[[twidles thumbs and patiently waits for Aryia and Mityl... dum dum dum. xp whee xd ]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:08 pm
((I'm so sorry! You can continue the RP without me for a while? I am quite busy. Or nevermind.. I'll post later on tonight so you guys can continue.. then its up to Mityl!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:33 pm
Mityl watched Jack leave and waited until he was out of sight to vomit blood. when that was over she wiped her mouth and looked around.
"what do we do now Tassa?"

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

Woods18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:04 pm
*Rasconsa was bored.. he'd been round the outskirts of the palace several times now. He could see guards on the ramparts but there were none in the surrounding area.. so he couldnt even keep himself amused with a "good" fight.

He sat with his back against a great pine tree set back slightly from the edge of he clearing, where the palace sat, and stared at its beauty. Although it wasnt a show of strength and craftsmanship like the Wolf castle (which had been made by the hands of his ancestors), it certainly was a thing of beauty, something he had never really been able to appreciate..

Rasconsa stood up, taking one of his blades from his back he started to carve something into the tree's trunk. when he had finished he gathered his things and set off back to the rock outcrop, where he had spent the previous nite.

The only sign tht he had ever been there was the message carved into the tree. It read: "Death is coming to all Cats. The white warrior is here. Death to all Cats" below this was a deep slash, he had made with his claws, just to make his point a little clearer.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games