Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Mongo Jr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:30 am
I think it was living ink who invited me and I'm a game player,I watch naruto among other things and the guild looked good so in I joined.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:39 am
I think I was invited by living ink, though I'm not sure. sweatdrop

Anyway, hullo, you can all call me Wolfie! C:
I apologize if I'm not very active - I usually forget about guilds I'm in, but I drop a post every now and then.

Thanks for inviting me, love the 100 sub forums by the way xD  

Tamed Wolf

Sonnefeuer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:47 am
Set your mind on.{Freaky Mode}

I don't remember the name of the person that invited me...

My name is Rafaela, I'm a 18 year-old brazillian girl and I don't know how to speak English very wel... rofl

Dragon- walker *-*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:54 am
Hello there! I was invited by Living Ink!

Let's see, I'm 19 and a girl who likes comedy movies almost all kinds of music and I enjoy roleplaying. I like talking to people about real life problems and enjoy a relaxing conversation about nothing at all.

Heavy_Romances

Dark King Treble

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:10 am
Hi. I'm Treble. I'm an anime Otaku, bilengual in Spanish and English (Kind of sweatdrop ), and do martial arts. I was invited by someone. I forget...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:56 am
Hey i'm dark_angl123, but i like to be called dark for short and enjoy roleplaying 3nodding i was invited by living ink.  

-o r a n g e x j u i c e-

2,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Time_2_Esplode

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:04 pm
Ello! I'm Time_2_Esplode, or Time, or Splodey, eh... whatever. Okay, so I was invited by Living Ink and... yeah. I am a total weirdo, but I really don't care. I can't think of anything else. I guess you shall figure out about me along the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:35 pm
Umm... *looks around* Hi, names Colm, I play Mabinogi, MMORPG's of other sorts, Fire emblem games, and a few others, I watch the anime Naruto (currently on Shippuden section) and narnia movies... That's it, you can quit staring at me now. *shuffling noises* See you all around I guess... Oh yea, invited by Living Ink.  

Colm Cygnat

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Dark Shadow Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:41 pm
Hi, I'm new here. The name's Archer. I like anime, and games alot. I also love to Rp and other group activities. The person who invited me is Living Ink.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:53 pm
Heh...wish I saw this a bit sooner...just did my first post in the art thread thingie.

But Hai, I'm Mew~ Upcoming artist (...hopefully) and yaoi roleplayer/writer/lover (KH yaoi FTW~). I was invited by Living Ink. I can be found here, deviantART, Mabinogi, and MapleStory.

May I start by saying, this place is FDEDFREGTR GIGANTIC. O_O *gets lost*

Lawl. I hope to enjoy my time here.

Butterfly Crime Scene

Israf3l

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:09 pm
Hello, I am |sraf3l, and was invited by Living Ink.
I am interested in renting a subforum also, it will have to do with theoreticl physics and such, probably quantum field theory as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:19 pm
Ello,

My name is Jazmine but you can call me Jaz, Flame, or whatever. I'm random now and then. I doubt myself when I'm depressed. I like trading cards, being weird, poetry, and listening to hard rock music like Five Finger Death Punch, Avenged Sevenfold, and some Linkin Park.

uhh... I think it was Living Ink... Not sure...  

DemonOfSilence

Shadow of the FOXHOUNDER

2,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:24 pm
Uh... hi. I'm Cruz, and Living Ink invited me here.

I am a very random person who can be violent when depressed, or just plain depressed. I listen to Metal, Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Comedy Rock, and so on. Mostly listen to Iron Maiden, Godsmack, Tenacious D, Black Sabbath, Disturbed, Megadeth, Slayer, Lamb of God, and some others that I'd rather not post here... O_o;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:33 pm
ErmErmErm~
Living Ink m'invite ~
xD
Living Ink invited me, call me Renren or Rani, I listen to Korean, Chinese, Japanese, English songs usually~
I'm a huge DBSK,TVXQ/whateveryouimmacallit && Suju <3
And I LOVE YAOI ;]  

- mikiyy

Wheezing Fatcat

3,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sakura_Uzumaki-san

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:48 pm
Hi everyone!I'm Haruhi.I'm creative,funny,smart,touchy,&& self-concious.
I like to encourage others, have fun, && spend time with my random buddies.My hobbies are:drawing,singing,&& dancing(writing as well)
Obviously,I'm a HUGE fan of almost every anime&&manga there is!!(Especially Naruto Shippuuden)I absolutely LOVE NaruSaku(a pairing in Naruto&&Naruto Shippuden) && I ADORE J-pop,J-rock,J-rap,Chinese,Spanish,Salsa,Merengue,Bachata,Reggaeton,pop,rock,rap,punk,emo...almost every type of music in many languages but mostly Japanese,English,Chinese,& Spanish.Sometimes even Latin!Although I stick to girlXboy or boyXgirl pairings,I'm also a Yaoi fan.Sometimes I like yuri too,but it depends.
I live on that .&& before I forget(because that would just be rude!)I'd like to thank Living Ink 4 inviting me to this guild.I'm new(just started 2 daii)&& I ALREADY heart it!!!Thnx soo much Living Ink!This is just the guild I've been lookin for!^^
OH yea!I'm 14.
Just thought I'd let you all know. 3nodding xd
P.S. I <3333333333333 Dumplings&&Sushi
P.S.S I also enjoy roleplaying(in ANY category)  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games