Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:32 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Im Windspirit

I beat it once and then it was destroyed...on "accident", by a friend. I hadn't played it sense and then learned the joys of PC emulators.

Sidenote: I started to play DW3, but slowly lost interest in it until I literally lost it... Seems that DW1 and DW4 are the only ones that I was destined to keep up with.

I saw, are we talking about that idea or just posting themes that we had in mind? Must know before I finish my response in the other window...

Let' just go with the space theme. Something different.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:34 pm
Im Windspirit

Let' just go with the space theme. Something different.

Okie Dokie wink  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:15 am
Alright peeps, my holiday has officially ended today, although i'd like to keep y'all updated.

My activity will most likely dwindle greatly from this point...or just flat out 'die.'however i'll be with you guys through my tumblr page! (in signature) Drawings, sprites, animations...ect. All there!

Have a good year everyone, i'll see y'all in May!

(Don't forget, you can make a request in my 'ask box' and i'll try to dooodle it. C: )

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:03 am
Ahhhhh, yes. This place is my giant scrapbook. So many memories and abrupt formats of posts. And different personalities. ; A;
I wonder if it is alright to revive my profile? It's the only place I spend most of my time in. I suppose the only thing left to do here is work on my rp profile and use this place for character practice.

Everything is ready and I just need to type the information. Then I shall go and try the RP forum! I think there is a new format too...but now the only thing left to do is decide what digimon to use. sweatdrop  

Im Windspirit

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:50 am
Kidbolint
Ahhhhh, yes. This place is my giant scrapbook. So many memories and abrupt formats of posts. And different personalities. ; A;
I wonder if it is alright to revive my profile? It's the only place I spend most of my time in. I suppose the only thing left to do here is work on my rp profile and use this place for character practice.

Everything is ready and I just need to type the information. Then I shall go and try the RP forum! I think there is a new format too...but now the only thing left to do is decide what digimon to use. sweatdrop
If you have Gaiomon, use itttttt. We shall rule the world with our infinite Gaiomon armies.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:36 am
-EM- Epic Muffin
Kidbolint

If you have Gaiomon, use itttttt. We shall rule the world with our infinite Gaiomon armies.

I have one, should I bring it too?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:18 am
lief_7
-EM- Epic Muffin
Kidbolint

Yes. If you're looking for a synthesized line for it, Guilmon --> Wargrowlmon works fabulously. I'm thankful that Liger found that, or I probably would have cried tears of blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:55 am
-EM- Epic Muffin
lief_7
-EM- Epic Muffin
Kidbolint

Yes. If you're looking for a synthesized line for it, Guilmon --> Wargrowlmon works fabulously. I'm thankful that Liger found that, or I probably would have cried tears of blood.

Ah, but Gaiomon is a Wargreymon variant, which frankly, i'm not really a big fan of the dino line. Gaiomon isn't really my "taste". I don't really have any plans to use him, unless I use Murmuxmon's ability to shape-shift into it during the RP?
I wish I could actually give it up for adoption to another individual who would actually use it. The same can be said for most other Digimon I have- too many, and not enough devotion to spare for each of them.

What do you mean by synthesized line?

Im Windspirit

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:21 pm
Kidbolint
-EM- Epic Muffin
lief_7
-EM- Epic Muffin
Kidbolint

Ah, but Gaiomon is a Wargreymon variant, which frankly, i'm not really a big fan of the dino line. Gaiomon isn't really my "taste". I don't really have any plans to use him, unless I use Murmuxmon's ability to shape-shift into it during the RP?
I wish I could actually give it up for adoption to another individual who would actually use it. The same can be said for most other Digimon I have- too many, and not enough devotion to spare for each of them.

What do you mean by synthesized line?
For digimon that you won from contests--that you don't have the full line for--you can create logical lines for them in the roleplay. Any digimon you add must share the same attribute and family as the digimon you're creating a line for.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:20 pm
-EM- Epic Muffin
lief_7
-EM- Epic Muffin
Kidbolint

Oh that's right, I guess I can't use The Agumon line for him even though they were originally Virus. Dang well maybe not hahaha I don;t really have any virus digimon Dang, I'll have to see if the Agumon line can count since he is a variant, but some how I doubt it.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:34 pm
lief_7
-EM- Epic Muffin
lief_7
-EM- Epic Muffin
Kidbolint

Oh that's right, I guess I can't use The Agumon line for him even though they were originally Virus. Dang well maybe not hahaha I don;t really have any virus digimon Dang, I'll have to see if the Agumon line can count since he is a variant, but some how I doubt it.
Liger and I already had a discussion like this. It would have to be Virus in the same family. So guilmon's line. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:40 am
-EM- Epic Muffin
For digimon that you won from contests--that you don't have the full line for--you can create logical lines for them in the roleplay. Any digimon you add must share the same attribute and family as the digimon you're creating a line for.

Buurghh, the attribute will not be a problem, but the I haven't paid much attention to the family line. I'l have to re-think somethings then!

I was hoping to incorporate a digimon line with Phelesmon -> Murmuxmon by adding a different rookie and champion instead of using Demidevimon or Devimon for a change.

I wanted to throw D'arcmon in there, but that would be too odd, huh.

At the same time, I want my new tamer to start off with Monmon. ;A ;
Ahh, I need to stop and browse.

Are you two active in the rp If so, could you tell me about your characters? Maybe I can get a good idea from that.

Im Windspirit

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:47 am
Kidbolint
-EM- Epic Muffin

Buurghh, the attribute will not be a problem, but the I haven't paid much attention to the family line. I'l have to re-think somethings then!

I was hoping to incorporate a digimon line with Phelesmon -> Murmuxmon by adding a different rookie and champion instead of using Demidevimon or Devimon for a change.

I wanted to throw D'arcmon in there, but that would be too odd, huh.

At the same time, I want my new tamer to start off with Monmon. ;A ;
Ahh, I need to stop and browse.

Are you two active in the rp If so, could you tell me about your characters? Maybe I can get a good idea from that.
Alexei is currently chaotic lawful, but we'll see how things change once I get back into the roleplay.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:00 am
-EM- Epic Muffin
Alexei is currently chaotic lawful, but we'll see how things change once I get back into the roleplay.

Waiting for an opening or taking a have you been taking a break from roleplay?  

Im Windspirit

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces