Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:31 pm

(( wow.. Thnx guys. Don't say bye or anything...))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:38 am

Kerat cracked his neck and walked back up to Hakai. They where still a dream team. "How's the shoulder Neuro? I will leave this world with my wife. I leave my library to you. Now let's save the day so we can go and be together." Kerat's part was truly over. Hakai and Kerat fought as to make one of them flashy so the other could kill. People had toruble follow their movements and when they did the other could move so fats no one would notice. "You'll need a body for starters and if the soul have not been without a body of her own for long she'll be fine." That hurt a bit to say for had he noticed soon enough he could have saved Hakai without this cursed spell. One that he had learned in order to learn the one he used to trap Hakai's soul from her body. Kerat stood still and whispered to Hakai. "You can play your crayon games on me if you so please. Then he have something to think on."

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:41 am

User Image
"No worries Neuro, it always works. Now for a body. the old will do, I just need to change it back to its original form." She placed a hand on the body and said something in a very old language and the body turned back to Soli's original body. "There we go, now, come here Neuro, your her bloodline so have to do the next step." On the wall Hakai drew symbols on the wall. " Draw these in your blood Neuro going down her spine, arms, legs, and across her forehead. then I will call her soul back to her body."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Neuro did as Hakai said, he slit his wrist and started drawing blood, on Soli's body, he started drawing the symbols.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:30 pm

" she's stIll alive, that's good..." brago put his head to the floor and passed out.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:36 pm

While Neuro started to draw the symbols, Hakai walked over to Brago. She kneeled down and healed him. "There you go, stupid man." She said and walked back to Neuro. "You do yet?"

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Luc was still playing with his vials. When he finally decided to look up he figured he had missed everything Oops. He thought. Oh well. They didn't need him oh so much anyway. He put only the needed vials in his pouch. He put the rest in too but they were sorted. So he could use which ones he needed.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Neuro finished and looked at her,"Yes I am."He didn't want to say anything else, he knew it was too late and that part died while they were talking,"She'll never be the same."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:45 pm

User Image
Hakai sat on the ground and quickly drew symbols around her in her own blood and took Soli's body into her arms. She started humming and chanting in demon tongue, calling Soli's soul back to her body. Lights started to swirl around as the soul started to return, resting back into Soli's body.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Soli slowly opened her eyes and tried to sit up, but saw someone holding her,"Wow, I get back and nothings changes, what a bore,"She pushed herself from Hakai and walked over to Neuro,"Let's go I'm sick of this place."She started walking away.

Neuro slowly rose up,"Thank you."He walked into a room and pulled Soma off the machine,he was knocked out,"Idiot, why didn't you yell for help."He smiled and picked him up,"Life ends but revenge is forever."He said this loudly,"Do not come near my family Brago, and do not approach Soli."He opened a portal and stepped through, ending up at the house, he placed Soma back in his room and looked at Soli,"Calm yourself."

She grinned,"I'll try old man."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:07 pm

User Image
Hakai laid back on the floor. "Well that was fun in a boring way." She laughed and looked at Brago. "You better get back to hana. Her own powers will be waking up soon and with the baby it wont be good." She told him. "She'll need you. I'm going to spend time with my husband."

User Image
Marisol sensed Neuro's return and went and got Kisalie, dragging the other girl back to the house. When she got back she ran up and hugged Neuro. "Thank goodness you are ok." The she ran and hugged Soli.

User Image
Kisalie was a little confused because she was woken up and dragged. When she got back to the house she went to Soma's room and kneeled next to him, taking his hand in hers.

User Image
Hana slept on, but her face was once again flushed with fever.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:15 pm

Brago was still unconcious as people were talking to him......

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:17 pm

User Image
Hakai teleported Brago so that he was lying next to hana in the bed.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:17 pm

"Just in time for the wedding, I told you,"He kissed her, and wrapped his arms around her,"Let's go,"He started taking her away.

Soli hugged her back and sat on the couch,"Damn idiots."

Soma groaned,"What?"

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:20 pm

(( don't come near my family = no best man, inkheart?))
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games