Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:32 pm
Anise looked visibly disgusted. "You filthy PIG! Oh, gods! You are even more of a filthy wretch than originally thought!" Such a drama queen, even now. She continued on yelling various curses-without-foul-language.

Mala groaned, pulling the blanket back over her head. "Not mine..." she mumbled, not wishing to deal with this drama again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:41 pm
Van groaned as he grudgingly got out of bed, pulling his hand down across his face in exhaustion and headed to Anise's room. "What he'd do this time?" he yawned as he stood in the doorway, ignoring Senel as he hung just outside the window snickering.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:42 pm
"He left his shed skin on my bed while I slept!" Anise exclaimed, pointing to the skin on the floor before moving her accusing finger over in the direction of Senel. "If he wants to prank me normally, that's fine. I'll prank him back. But he does NOT need to be so filthy!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:52 pm
"Like it's any better when you leave your hair clogging up the drain in the shower!" Senel protested from outside, despite the fact he was letting his own hair grow out.

"Anise, the second you retaliate you're going to turn this house into a battlefield with a prank war." Van sighed in frustration as he grabbed a tissued and stooped down to collect the skin. "Senel, you get back in here. And please use the door!" he called through the window before tossing the present in the trash and left the room. "And to think I volunteered to have the next kid...Sweet Christ, I hope it's a girl...." he grumbled as he rubbed the bridge of his nose and headed back to bed.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:03 pm
"Hopefully she won't be half as gross as Senel is..." Anise grumbled, before heading back into bed. "I swear, if Senel does it again, I'll tell every girl I know that he's peed his bed until last month." Her tone was soft, almost inaudible, as she layed back down. It was a lie, of course, but who would not believe Anise - as far as the children and teenagers were concerned? Anise had dirt on everybody.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:56 pm
"If there is some higher being, some power greater than me and the rest of the gods, if they are in any way merciful they'll let Senel stop shedding...." Van said as he sat down on the edge of the bed. "The sooner all his scales come in, the sooner he'll stop leaving presents for Anise when she wakes up."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:51 am
"Oh gods, this again?" Mala asked with exasperation, displeased that Senel was continuing on with his antics. She soon sat herself up and offered Van a light hug. Sounding and looking very groggy, she muttured, "Hopefully he'll mature beyond this sort of behavior soon enough."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:25 am
"Puberty can't come fast enough." Van said, utterly drained of energy. "I suppose we should be glad he's a snake that eats his pray instead of a cat that leaves dead birds and the like all over the place..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:25 am
"Still, we should discourage the habit of leaving his skins around instead of throwing them away." Mala replied with a soft sigh.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:47 am
"I think it's his way of rubbing it in Anise's face that he's special and she's not." Van said, debating about whether or not it was worth it at this point to crawl back into bed. "But it's been thousands of years since I was his age--not counting your cooking fiasco--so I have no idea what's going through that boy's head."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:30 pm
{Blaaaaaawk. D:}

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:42 pm
((I had a rather hilarious thought I forgot to mention. On the subject of godly replacements and the like, what if Mala became Atius' replacement? He's the god of fertility, and she and Van do go at it pretty damn often. XD ))

Van scowled suddenly and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Now? Seriously?" he grumbled before getting up with a sigh and going about the room getting dressed. "Pantheon wants to have a meeting. Don't know what's up, but I shouldn't be gone too long."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:58 pm
{That would be hilarious, actually. XD}

"Mmkay. If anything goes wrong again, come to me first and foremost. Okay? I don't want to just sit aside and be helpless." Mala muttured, offering him a faint smile before laying herself back down.

{LOL, ALMOST POSTED THIS IN WRONG RP. XD}

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:27 pm
((Oh geeze, which one? XD ))

"I know." Van said leaning over her to give her a kiss on the cheek. "The god beacon isn't screaming in my head at migraine inducing levels, so I doubt it's that important." he told her as if he were leaving for a business meeting before vanishing in a flash.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:10 pm
{I almost posted for Mala in my latest Quote Bump in A Castle's Thorns. XD}

Mala layed herself back down and fell asleep once more after Van left, figuring she might as well get some rest in before whatever godly drama starts again.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games