Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

satanistlordi

2,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:16 pm
hey name is alex but you could call me satanistlordi i like to rp and talk to people and skateboarding and i got a random pm so i joing in to see how it was and it seen cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:39 pm
Hey i got this random PM next thing you know i am here.. so why no huh. any way i am a gamer and a firefighter for the grand canyon right now...(wild land fire fighter) so i have been a guild member for a while but this is like the first time i have been on here. i also have been a gaia member for a while now. so drop me a PM or something because more likely i am not going to look at this post all the time. oh and thanks for the invite.  

XtreamBean

Alustrial777

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:15 am
Hi, nice to meet ya'll. I like writing stories and poems and stuff like that. Hopefully I can find a few friends on here. So yeah. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:44 am
Hi! I'm fallen moonlight angel biggrin
I've been on gaia for about a year and a half now.
I like video games, drawing, writing, and singing...
Um...that's all. Soooooo...ya.^^'  

fallen moonlight angel

AllAces93

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:52 am
New to the guild. My name is Jamil and I was invited to the guild by The Why Not Guild Mule. If you want to talk, add me, comment profile, pm, etc ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:27 am
HIl... my name is mafer.. i love to draw and hang out!!... and lately see one piece.. hahaha..mua mua  

mafersilla

kkoreo6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:30 am
Hi I am kkoreo6 I am a huge Naruto fan!! Gaara is my fav character!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:44 am
Hai. I Am Rino Rando. Off the anime best student council :O

I love gold/donations/ And anime

I can draw kind good? But for now my parents wont let me use the scanner or tablet sweatdrop But i still draw decent?

Wanna see?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yea i suck but i like it sad

I Am Pure. Feel free too call me angel 3nodding  

Hug Stealer

Dapper Entrepreneur

Rose899

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:45 am
Hi! My name is becky but you can call me sayia. Thats what my friends call me. So lets see what should I say. Well Iam 18 years old and freshman in college. I love to draw japanese anime, sing japanese anime music. I love to make up my own music and play my guiter. Lets see now oh yah! I love to play video games like ddr, pump it up, guiter hero1-3, rock band, final fantasy 7,8,10,and 10-2, kingdom hearts 1-2, and so on. Iam half south korean and I also love to dance! biggrin Mostly I love to dance freestyle and sometimes hip hop. Oh yah almost forgot I also love to play sports like tennis, track, volleyball, racketball, biking and inline skateing. Thats pretty much you need to know about me. If you have any more questions just pm me. biggrin By the way thanks for the add on your gulid! biggrin xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:31 am
Hello there! My name's SweetestTaboo, but you can call me Taboo, Tabby, Boo, Tabs. Any cute nicknames! n.n My real name is Katia, I'm thirteen years old, and I am female. Currently, I like playing my brand new Wii, playing Audition, reading fanfaction, hanging out on Gaia, trying to write something. I love chocolate, music [mostly pop rock], reading anime[xDD] manga, watching manga anime,[oops. Hehe] cute things, my teddy bear [in siggy n.n] I like to sing, but I'm terrible at it. Hehe. I was asked to join by... the something mule. xD [What? I forgot! >o>] And erms... I don't what else to say. So yeah. Nice meetin ya! :'DD  

SweetestTaboo

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:41 am
Hi! I'm Yesterdaysnews and I just joined this guild (duh)
Wow, this is the first guild I've been invited to in a long time ^.^
I have been on Gaia for 4 years and I'm still not tired of it.
Uhm, I guess I'll wander the guild so I can see the swing of things better. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:44 am
Llo...im Reapernut....or at least i think thats who i was when i last checked...was invited to the guild by the Why not guild mule...and im completley insane ^^  

Dustyskulls

Dangerous Informer

Azuki_Daughter of Raditz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:45 am
User Image

Good morning! I had a rather random pm when I signed on today inviting me, so I thought I'd check it out. Don't really know what to say about myself at "just-rolled-out-of-bed" o'clock. I'll do a better intro later. *nodnod*

Come hang out in my request thread with me!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:07 am
User Image
OH HAI THUR. :U
The name's Pein.
I've been a member since '04, and this is my eighth and most active account.

I'm 18 & headin' off for the Savannah College of Art & Design this coming September.
Obviously, I love to draw. -hints to sig-
I plan on majoring as either a sequential artist, a video game designer, or a cartoonist/animator.

I adore my video games, oldies/retro music, and cartoons [both western & anime].
... And I love platypuses. c:

P E I N L E S S

Undeniable Heroine

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:19 am
Hello everyone. My name is Undeniable Angel, but you can call me Undie.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games